This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Postby Nayto » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:For any individual man [i.e. myself, other CI men, etc] that is easily done. For men as a group, it is easier said than done.

Additionally, the more promiscuous society is in general, the more difficult it is for men with standards to find a woman while keeping their standards. I am sure it was no easy task for you to find a wife in South Africa, given that South Africa has been hit hard by American culture.

I think men as a group are reaping their just punishment for not working within God's laws. The situation at the moment is bad, but I suppose that's where it is up to us to shine the Light of Truth towards our kindred.

I'm a firm believe in the words of Sirach 26:3, "A good wife is a good portion, which shall be given in the portion of them that fear the Lord."

I didn't go out looking for my wife. Our paths crossed and she came across as good wife potential, so I took it further. One of my cardinal rules though is to never entertain a relationship with any woman who isn't at least CI though. Having said that, I had one CI girlfriend before my wife and it was a disaster, lol. So even amongst CI one must be weary. Some call themselves CI, but it is just lip-service.

South Africa is actually a lot more conservative than Europe and the USA (or so I've heard). There are plenty of conservative, Christian, White girls amongst the rabble. They're judeo-Christian, but they keep themselves pure and would be good wives. Just a pity about their theological views. On the other hand there are the race-mixing, liberal whores who I see any time I leave the house. Disgusting.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Nayto wrote:
I think men as a group are reaping their just punishment for not working within God's laws. The situation at the moment is bad, but I suppose that's where it is up to us to shine the Light of Truth towards our kindred.

I'm a firm believe in the words of Sirach 26:3, "A good wife is a good portion, which shall be given in the portion of them that fear the Lord."

Agreed and agreed.

Men sat back while the jews opened the pandora's box of women's liberation and now we are dealing with the massive fallout that resulted from it.

Some men identify as feminists in the hope of getting sex from feminist women. Feminists don't respect men who voice support for feminism.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Nayto wrote:
I didn't go out looking for my wife. Our paths crossed and she came across as good wife potential, so I took it further. One of my cardinal rules though is to never entertain a relationship with any woman who isn't at least CI though. Having said that, I had one CI girlfriend before my wife and it was a disaster, lol. So even amongst CI one must be weary. Some call themselves CI, but it is just lip-service.

South Africa is actually a lot more conservative than Europe and the USA (or so I've heard). There are plenty of conservative, Christian, White girls amongst the rabble. They're judeo-Christian, but they keep themselves pure and would be good wives. Just a pity about their theological views. On the other hand there are the race-mixing, liberal whores who I see any time I leave the house. Disgusting.

Keep in mind Jacob married Rachel and Leah and they were both daughters of the idolater Laban. I have encountered a lot of questionable people in CI, not just racially, but people who are probably/possibly White but who behave poorly.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby regulus » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Lang wrote:The problem with Stormfront is that in an attemp to attract women at all costs, they lowered all their standards regarding feminism. Its such a bad logic. Why a political movement need women? Hitler was lowering the party standards to attract women? Once you have won, women will come. Gender diversity will not bring any better chances of success. The women who choose to join for option are more advanced than the others of their gender, as long as she is not there to be courted or bring feminism. But lowering all the standards to attract women is as stupid as a liberal saying the police force needs more women.

I am new here, Brothers and Sisters. This is one of the reasons I demanded that my profile be deleted from Stormfront, not just deactivated.

How any White Nationalist group can be willing to pander to Feminists is beyond me. I knew when I got into a disagreement with a female poster on that site and all of the men seem to defend her, that all hope was lost. Feminism is entirely a Jewish/Zionist creation. Virtually ALL of the prominent feminists are Jews. How a White Nationalist group could think it's going to succeed by integrating Jewish disease into it's body is a mystery to me.

While I am a still learning about Christian Identity, what I know of it, I agree with. This brings me to the other point of many people on Stormfront being completely against Christianity.
regulus

Postby Joe » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:09 am

Men subjugate nature to our advantage (and the advantage of women), we do not want to be subject to nature like the beasts and non-whites (who are contrary to nature).

Men subjugate women for their own good, for the benefit of men and women, this cannot be logically disputed. This is the basis of civilization and it is always astonishing that women don't seem to appreciate that fact, that their co-operation is required or they can go and live in the wilderness and be subject to nature; with no shelter and no protection.

Any man who stands against this, stands against God for mere fashion, to be fashionable. They are not worthy to be men. They are idolaters, and white nationalist like those at stormfront are certainly idolaters. Their worst error is compromising on racial purity in my opinion. A good brother refers to that as 'grey nationalism'.

Welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy your time here. I think you should give a short intro in the welcome section.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Joe wrote:Men subjugate nature to our advantage (and the advantage of women), we do not want to be subject to nature like the beasts and non-whites (who are contrary to nature).

Men subjugate women for their own good, for the benefit of men and women, this cannot be logically disputed. This is the basis of civilization and it is always astonishing that women don't seem to appreciate that fact, that their co-operation is required or they can go and live in the wilderness and be subject to nature; with no shelter and no protection.

Any man who stands against this, stands against God for mere fashion, to be fashionable. They are not worthy to be men. They are idolaters, and white nationalist like those at stormfront are certainly idolaters. Their worst error is compromising on racial purity in my opinion. A good brother refers to that as 'grey nationalism'.

Welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy your time here. I think you should give a short intro in the welcome section.

Joe that was very well put Sir.

Regulus, welcome Brother.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter