This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Lily Gertrude

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Lily Gertrude

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:Hello Mark,

Thank you for making the adjustment to the donation link. Also, please note
that donations designated as 'gifts to friends' as per PayPal option are not
subject to transaction fees whereas donations tagged as 'pay for goods and
services' are subject to fees which means that an amount is deducted from
the actual donation. Suffice to say, I would rather not lose YHVH's money to
PayPal. Perhaps you could make a note of this as it could better help
us/Father in the long run. Thank you for your consideration.

Blessings in YHVH to you and all,
Mary

I was actually wondering about this. I know about these options however I didn't see them as choices the two times I sent money. It appears that it automatically went through as a "donation" which I assume is the same as "gifts to friends". The only time I've seen the options is when I've sent money using a Paypal address through my own account as opposed to clicking on a "donation link".

I didn't see any option like that, either. Let's hope for the best.
Acrimonious

Postby Nayto » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:56 am

The transaction fee must either fall on the sender or the receiver; there is no way around it. Just choose the option which makes you pay for the transaction.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 am

Nayto wrote:The transaction fee must either fall on the sender or the receiver; there is no way around it. Just choose the option which makes you pay for the transaction.

You can send people "a gift" where no fee is paid on either end.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 am

Dear Brethren,

Thank you for the outpouring of response to the recent
announcement of my sister Lily's home-going. The many
words of encouragement offered by my Israelite sisters
and brothers are both a source of comfort and
inspiration. Likewise, the outpouring of financial
support to facilitate her honorable burial is a blessing
from YHVH that is deeply appreciated.

So it is that I am happy to report that on Wednesday,
June 25 at 2PM Lily's body was laid to rest in the
Howard Cemetery on the old Augusta Road in
Winslow. Thankfully there was a grave plot available
next to her mother at the family site. Thus under overcast
skies with gently falling showers, a small, informal gathering
of friends joined me in saying good-bye to Lily. Her
humble burial was graced by the reading of favorite
scriptures, namely Psalms 121 and Numbers 6:22-27
which served to seal the moment for all time.

With the burial now accomplished, I am happy
to report that the cost of interment has been
satisfied. Thanks to the generous contributions of
my Israelite brethren, the burial expense is paid in full.
Presently I am investigating the purchase of a marker
for her grave. Once it is installed, I will close this
chapter of my life, knowing that I have done all that
I could to care for my sister whose sole desire in life
was to love, worship, and obey YHVH. She did so
at a great cost. Her life was an example of personal
devotion, dedication, and discipline in the work of YAH.
Lily left behind a wealth of teachings, writings, visions,
and prophecies that beg to be published. To the best
of my ability, I will begin the awesome task of
organizing, editing, and printing these materials to
edify the body of Messiah. Feeding Father's little flock
is both a privilege and priority. A monthly e-letter is a
possibility, if not a personal goal.

For now, however, I am immersing myself in a
long-awaited and much-needed rest as I seek Father's
face for the future of this ministry. I am optimistic, if
not joyful, that the best is yet to come for His work here
in Maine. Though we are living in turbulent times,
the greater deliverance for YHVH's Ishrayah from
the pharaohs of this world is happening. Likewise
our promised redemption is being processed in and
through us. Those with eyes of the Spirit shall know
and recognize Messiah's coming and behold Yahshua
their King! For this cause, there is reason to rejoice
even in times of trouble, distress, and sorrow.

As I find new joy and strength at this time of
personal loss, I am thankful for true brethren who
have lifted me up in the Spirit that I might have peace
and gain victory over Lily's passing. The words of
encouragement, accompanied by cards, gifts, and
financial contributions, have given me strength to
overcome and journey on in the work of Gertrude
Ministries. May YHVH richly bless and keep you
in all your ways.

They shall obtain joy and gladness,
and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 35:10

Mary Louise
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Because I did not want to discard them, and did not really know where else to post them, I will post the opening notes to the Romans Part 15 segment here:

There is something that we regret not mentioning two weeks ago, or perhaps three. That is the passing of a dear sister, Lily Keegan, on June 20th. Through her ministry, Gertrude ministries, she and her fellow-worker Mary Jacqua have comforted, edified and encouraged many of our Christian brethren, and especially prisoners. Mary endeavors to continue in the ministry and can be contacted at http://gertrudeministries.org

It is not my intention to sound callous, but my outlook is quite different even from many Identity Christians regarding the death of loved ones, and first I must state that I have no need to apologize for not looking to the things behind, so to speak, and always focusing on the challenges that lay ahead. And while it is good that we should remember our brothers and sisters who have passed, we must as Christians know this: we have no need to pray for the dead, but rather we should pray for the living! If we are grounded in our Christian faith, we must know that our deceased brethren are already with Christ, and are already at peace.
From Philippians chapter 1, the words of Paul to that assembly concerning the possibility of his own execution in Rome: “... 20 in accordance with my eager expectation and hope, seeing that in nothing shall I be ashamed, but with all freespokenness - as always - even now Christ shall be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21 For me to live anointed and to die is gain. 22 But if to live in flesh, this for me a fruit of labor, then I know not which I prefer. 23 I am afflicted by the two, having the desire for which to depart, and to be with Christ, very much the better; 24 but to continue in the flesh is of more necessity for your sake. 25 And persuaded of this, I know that I shall abide and remain with you all for your advancement and joy of the faith”.

Understanding this, Christians should know that, while it is indeed proper to lament our deceased brethren, it is not really necessary to pray for them. Rather, we can be comforted in knowing that they being with Christ shall be praying for us! That reflects the Christian hope in Christ. This, to me, reflects the meaning of the prayer that Christ Himself prayed when He was about to depart from the world, in John chapter 17: “8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

Christ, departing from this world, prayed for those whom He was leaving behind in the world. We should hope that our deceased friends and loved ones feel the same way about us, and for that reason we should care for them in life just as much and even more than we may honor them in death.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:06 am

Today I received a very nice package of literature from Mary. :)
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:17 am

Staropramen wrote:Today I received a very nice package of literature from Mary. :)

Brace yourself for a torrent. She loves to bless her kindred!
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

I talked with Mary on the phone today and she has several prayer requests from the brethren.

1. Having lost her dear sister in Christ, Lily, Mary has been going through a bit of depression, which she has never really gone through before. Slowly but surely she is getting back to normal to face the monumental task of sifting through Lily's belongings, clothes, literature etc. Pray that she regains her countenance of peace and the spirit of being a prayer warrior, which she and Lily would engage in, sometimes for an entire day.

2. About a year ago Mary and Lily started getting phone calls from this guy in Arizona; she suspected that he might not be White, having a slight nigger accent. He recently called after Lily died and insisted Mary get in touch with this ministry she's never heard of, so she asked for more details and the guy flipped out, becoming very abusive and leaving nasty messages on her message service. I told her the next time he calls to tell him she's finished with him and not to call anymore. But, we all know we're living in a day and age of real weirdos out there. Pray for Mary to not fear people like this and for this guy to take a hike off the Grand Canyon.

3. Mary's only source of heat during the winter is a wood stove. With the cold Maine season she goes through 6 cords of wood. Last week a gentleman/logger who has supplied her and Lily with free wood for years was out in the woods and the top of tree landed on his head killing him instantly. Pray for a new source of firewood.

Thank you for your prayers and cares for one of our ladies in CI at his time.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Kentucky wrote:3. Mary's only source of heat during the winter is a wood stove. With the cold Maine season she goes through 6 cords of wood. Last week a gentleman/logger who has supplied her and Lily with free wood for years was out in the woods and the top of tree landed on his head killing him instantly. Pray for a new source of firewood.

I don't know the first thing about logging or the laws pertaining to cutting down trees but I'm thinking......

Might there be trees near Mary's place that could be freely cut down and prepared for firewood? If so might it be possible for some of us to meet up there for a few days and do the job?
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:3. Mary's only source of heat during the winter is a wood stove. With the cold Maine season she goes through 6 cords of wood. Last week a gentleman/logger who has supplied her and Lily with free wood for years was out in the woods and the top of tree landed on his head killing him instantly. Pray for a new source of firewood.

I don't know the first thing about logging or the laws pertaining to cutting down trees but I'm thinking......

Might there be trees near Mary's place that could be freely cut down and prepared for firewood? If so might it be possible for some of us to meet up there for a few days and do the job?

I don't know anything about the Winslow area, but if something were near, the logistics would have to be figured out (chainsaws, transport i.e. trucks, time it takes etc). Might be fun for some young CI. Email Mary, if anybody is interested and lives in New England.

I hate to even report this in this thread, but the Satanists at the Canaanites People's Ministry have already slandered this thread calling Mary a "whore" simply because she has a ministry. What these idiots don't care about knowing is that she does not preach behind a pulpit or lead a church. It's a health ministry that brings our people suffering from serious illnesses to good health through nutrition and prayers. Eustace Mullins came there several years ago for about a week and they brought him back from near death. But, what do idiots care about that. They're digging such a deep hole for themselves that it should reach China any day now. Sheesh. Maybe we could get the six cords of wood from all the slivers in their eyes.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter