This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Lily Gertrude

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Lily Gertrude

Postby Nayto » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Referring to this notice posted by Kentucky: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6105

God cares deeply about the plight of women without anyone to care for them, especially those who are poor, lonely and old. We should care about them too. Without basic charity and kindness towards these kinds of kindred, we have missed out on a massive aspect of our Christian duties.

Mary is heartbroken and lone, so I implore you all to contract her, talk to her or at least send a message with your condolences. Also she is in desperate need of money, so any donations would go a long way as well.

Lily was a great women who despite much physical suffering served her race more in 15 years than many could hope to in a lifetime. Praise God that he kept her going through it all as her reward in the next life will be massive. Now she has definitely earned her much deserved rest and we'll fellowship with her again in the future. With all that in mind, it's time to take care of Mary who Lily has left behind.
Nayto

Re: Lily Gertrude

Postby Kentucky » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Nayto wrote:Referring to this notice posted by Kentucky: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6105

God cares deeply about the plight of women without anyone to care for them, especially those who are poor, lonely and old. We should care about them too. Without basic charity and kindness towards these kinds of kindred, we have missed out on a massive aspect of our Christian duties.

I don't know if you remember or not, but several years ago on Stormfront I made an appeal for our ladies in Maine, who were desperately in need of help at the time. There was one particular uncaring, despicable and strange fellow who called them "bag ladies" and told people not to waste their money on them, because CI ministries deserved your support more than poverty stricken women of Israel. His name was the late Jeromy Visser, a spiritually dead mongrel who impersonated a White man and passed himself off as a "pastor." He, of course has been exposed as a fraud and a pied piper of fools. It is that spirit of greed and a love of our brethren that is voided in the heart that infects our race today; the mindset that no one is more important than "self," which is contrary to the teachings of our Christ. I remember his heartless empty soul that could only demonize other people for his own failures. In stark contrast, our saintly ladies typify the widows mite and have given their all to God and kindred with a cheerful heart.

When I talked to Mary on the phone the other day, she was going through an array of emotions. Although Lily had been virtually an invalid for the last year, living in the upstairs where the toilet didn't work, Mary took care of her meals, bathing and sanitation needs from downstairs. Now the burden has passed, but also their friendship and camaraderie. They both lived on the little Social Security check Lily received once a month. Now that is gone and the funeral expenses are beyond her means. She relies purely on our Savior and those who are motivated in life by their own gift of salvation. We don't have rich people in Christian Identity, but we do have brethren who have been blessed and know how to bless others. That is the mark of a true Christian and an Israelite that gets it i.e. "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding" Prov. 4:7. Thank you to all who can help this sister.

"And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins" I Peter 4:8.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:22 am

So the best way to make a donation to Mary is via this website, correct?

http://www.livway.org/contact.htm
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am

Staropramen wrote:So the best way to make a donation to Mary is via this website, correct?

http://www.livway.org/contact.htm

That's it. Thank you Allen.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you for this information.

Please update as possible.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

I talked with Mary on the phone today and she is doing well; the last couple of months of taking care of Lily was exhausting and she is recuperating, regaining her appetite and sleeper better. She requested that making contact or donations should henceforth be here: http://www.gertrudeministries.org/contact.htm

She's working on an update and grateful for the wide response from the Christian Identity community. I'll post the update later this week when she sends it out. She gives her love and thanks to the brethren.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:36 am

Kentucky wrote:She requested that making contact or donations should henceforth be here: http://www.gertrudeministries.org/contact.htm

Thanks for the update Mark. I sent another donation this morning via the other website. I'll bookmark this new site for the future.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 am

She hasn't replied to email, so that's good to hear. Thanks.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello Mark,

Thank you for making the adjustment to the donation link. Also, please note
that donations designated as 'gifts to friends' as per PayPal option are not
subject to transaction fees whereas donations tagged as 'pay for goods and
services' are subject to fees which means that an amount is deducted from
the actual donation. Suffice to say, I would rather not lose YHVH's money to
PayPal. Perhaps you could make a note of this as it could better help
us/Father in the long run. Thank you for your consideration.

Blessings in YHVH to you and all,
Mary
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Kentucky wrote:Hello Mark,

Thank you for making the adjustment to the donation link. Also, please note
that donations designated as 'gifts to friends' as per PayPal option are not
subject to transaction fees whereas donations tagged as 'pay for goods and
services' are subject to fees which means that an amount is deducted from
the actual donation. Suffice to say, I would rather not lose YHVH's money to
PayPal. Perhaps you could make a note of this as it could better help
us/Father in the long run. Thank you for your consideration.

Blessings in YHVH to you and all,
Mary

I was actually wondering about this. I know about these options however I didn't see them as choices the two times I sent money. It appears that it automatically went through as a "donation" which I assume is the same as "gifts to friends". The only time I've seen the options is when I've sent money using a Paypal address through my own account as opposed to clicking on a "donation link".
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter