This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Waiting for mr right

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Waiting for mr right

Postby Joe » Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 am

A chaste virgin from a newspaper editorial.
She has 'done everything else' but lost her virginity, so that she can save herself for 'mr right'.
That makes sense, I am sure she will find 'mr right no#1' in a bar somewhere.

I’m a virgin. But I'm not in a relationship and until I find the right man for me, I just want to have sex and I'm starting to think about it all the time. However, I seem to be the most promiscuous virgin I know. I've gone so far (done practically everything else) and come so close many times to sex, showing I've got the will power to stop myself, but it's not fair on the guys. I feel I shouldn't be loosing my virginity to somebody that I'm not in love with. Does it really matter? Should I stay frustrated and wait for Mr Right?

The sex researcher/sociologist/whatever focuses on pleasure and hindrances to that pleasure. What can this young girl do to remove 'psychological' hindrances to this noble pursuit of 'pleasure'.

You say: “I feel like I shouldn't be loosing my virginity to somebody that I'm not in love with. Does it really matter? Will I really regret it?” And here it may help you to unpack what regret would mean – is it about you feeling you’ve done something that can’t be undone? It may help you here to consider if you’ve had the same thoughts about the other pleasures you’ve enjoyed to date, and if not, what is different about those?

http://www.tele graph .co .uk/women/sex/10787519/Im-a-virgin.-But-Im-the-most-promiscuous-virgin-I-know.html
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Waiting for mr right

Postby Staropramen » Wed May 07, 2014 11:10 am

This sort of logic reminds me of when my younger brother was a crackhead and he got his girlfriend pregnant. My parents were walking around repeating like a mantra "now that he's going to be a father he'll straighten out". But I couldn't help myself and I would ask them "how does heaping more responsibility on an irresponsible person cause them to become responsible? It sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen". And of course it was. Just as this woman is.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 am

First the jew created the "noble savage", and now it's the "virgin whore". The jew loves creating oxymorons and making mockeries of the Creation of God.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Lang » Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 am

This reminds me of the common saying (not sure if its common in America): "The the holy ones are the worst", like if being too conservative were a sign of sexual pervertion. They play this game in all areas, brainwashing people into believing that a good appearance hides an evil secret behinds it, and a bad appearance hides a good heart inside it, by this way romantizing the bum criminal nigger and the stupid whores and making white men and conservative woman appear as the enemy.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 am

Staro said
This sort of logic reminds me of when my younger brother was a crackhead and he got his girlfriend pregnant. My parents were walking around repeating like a mantra "now that he's going to be a father he'll straighten out". But I couldn't help myself and I would ask them "how does heaping more responsibility on an irresponsible person cause them to become responsible? It sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen". And of course it was. Just as this woman is.

Yeah it is like those people who say 'well my son/daughter is a whore now, but they will settle down and start a good family in time" ...then the son/daughter goes through a series of failed relationships, becomes a selfish/shallow loser, a drunk and an idiot ...and everyone thinks he's a 'champ' or that she's a nice girl.

The women hit 30, still don't have any kids ...tick, tick ...eventually reaching their pinnacle as 'cougars'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter