This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Postby bahr » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Yes Mark, but "natural" here is a translation. Suppose we take that passage as a source for the definition of the word "natural", how do we call created beings? Unnatural? Supernatural? Artificial?
bahr

Postby Lang » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am

@Joe

Actually, taking the word literally, if they are not living on earth they are extra terrestrials, lol.

Now, taking another possibility into account, there is the theory that the planet is hollow (not sure this is the right word in english...). I heard that Hitler had tests on an island, in which they sent electro magnetic waves to the sky, and if it would return it means the planet is hallow, like if we were stacked in a big bubble.

And to get even more crazy, it remembers me of the story of the american task force sent to destroy a secret german base on the north pole (forgot the german name for base). The task force returned weak in strenght with people saying they saw all kinds of madness and impossible things happening there.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 am

Lang said
Actually, taking the word literally, if they are not living on earth they are extra terrestrials, lol.

You are right.

Sounds like the Philadelphia experiment or something. Since we are never told the truth and I don't have a physics degree (would it help these days) I am not sure if we can determine the truth of things like this (or the moon-landings).

It is intriguing, like the Nazi UFO stories ...but all these stories are. The guy who runs that 'white rabbits project' believes the Nazi UFO stuff.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 am

If we get into this weird nazi stuff, there are a lot of stories about they building OVNI's, contacting ET's, saying that a certain ET language is similar to german and somehow all of this related to the sumerians, not to mention the black sun stuff. These things, however, I believe to be at least in a part jewish propaganda to make people believe nazis were occultists. Well, I think that Himmler and Hess were, but Hitler and Goebbels certainly weren't.

Back in my occultism days I studied a guy called Franz Bardon, a german magician, and in one of his books he said Hitler was part of the 99th lodge, lol. There are a lot of stories about the III Reich that is nothing but jewish fantasy.

edit: if the hallow earth story is true, the stars could be just like bulblights. Just like in the past it was believed that if you sail to the horizon at the sea you would fall in hell, maybe if we get a space ship and fly to the sky, in a given moment we may crash on the top of the planet, LOL.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby bahr » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 am

The true nature of humanism and its religion, modern "science". Occultism, paganism, the road to total darkness, to hell on earth.

Also, notice the symbolism of disabilities and abnormalities; they obviously represent mankind able to heal and to save itself, by its own mind (and "love"), its own will and with the help of "science" and technology. We can observe the exact same theme and subliminal message with the "victims" of false events like 11/9, Newtown, Boston Bombing, etc.

bahr

Postby bahr » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 am

"Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture"

bahr

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter