This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:16 pm

By knowledge I thought you meant what could be known. And we will never know anything. That is why the word of God is important, so that we don't get caught in endless abstraction and/or speculation (Colossians 2:8).

Anyways, God follows His own Laws, He does not commit adultery. The angels are never described as being the wife. All His proverbs about the vine, about us being the body, the wife ...none of that would make sense if he had another race somewhere. It would undermine the whole purpose of our existence, of our purpose to worship Him faithfully, of His propitiation, our salvation and He is a jealous God. It undermines Scripture, and you would have to try and change many things to suit yourself.

I think you are being swayed by new-age propaganda. Because of this I no longer wish to reason with you ...I don't won't to hear this nonsense about space aliens also being married to God, other Israel's, reptilians etc. You make no acknowledgements and think it is some sort of joke to just decide to start making a mockery of sound teachings.

It is not a light-hearted matter to me, it is not a joke. It really grieves me to hear this nonsense about 'other space Israels'. He is a jealous God, we are His people; He is a faithful God. I am done with this.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

The angels are never described as being the wife. All His proverbs about the vine, about us being the body, the wife ...

That is what I'm saying. The angels exist despite the fact that we are Israel. We don't make their existence impossible. So this is an example of a non-human form of life without any law being broken. I can't see how this is offensive. This argument, which started after it was said that angels are biological, don't have as original purpose to defend outer space Israels, just to point the fact that we don't know the whole universe to state such a thing, thats all.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 pm

well, angels exist, but they aren't yahweh's wife, we are. yahweh, according to his own word, is only able to have one wife as he designed the husband wife relationship to be that way. therefore, there are unable to be other israels, because we are the only one and if there were others, yahweh would be guilty of violating his own law, which he would never do.

i personally believe that sky, or heaven, is physical: we're able to look up and see parts of it, tho only part and not all.

however, even if it's not, everything else still holds. the enemy isn't a literal reptile.

since this is a conspiracytheory thread, here's an interesting video regarding the universe:
https://files.christogenea.org/filidh/w ... piracy.flv
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Lang » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 am

@Filidh, thats what I'm talking about. Yahweh created beautiful animals like cats, dogs, lions, bears, etc, and then we also have the angels, and none of these creations are violating the Law. We don't know if unknown forms of life like this exist or not in the universe, because we don't know the whole. Just like some people believe the devil is a symbolic term to our adversaries in the world, and others believe that its a supernatural being. Truth is, we can't be really sure of these things.

Interesting theory about it being physical by the way. Its more appealing to me too.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby bahr » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 am

Just like some people believe the devil is a symbolic term to our adversaries in the world, and others believe that its a supernatural being.

All this natural vs. supernatural dialectic seems nonsensical to me. There is no true definition of the word "natural" and thus no definition of "supernatural". These words add more confusion. What exactly is "natural"? What is the antonym of "natural"? "supernatural", "artificial"?

Oxford Dictionary:
Natural: Existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind.
Nature: The phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.

Merriam-Webster:
Natural: existing in nature and not made or caused by people : coming from nature.
Nature: the physical world and everything in it (such as plants, animals, mountains, oceans, stars, etc.) that is not made by people.

So, the world define "nature" as "all things existing in the physical world not created by men", obviously ignoring the confusion present in this world: Creation (good, lawful) MIXED WITH corruption of Creation (bad, unlawful).

All depends of what we decide together from the start. If we decide to call "natural" all that comes from the Creation, and only that, then heavenly creatures, or "angels", are natural like us, and only Yahweh is supernatural; nothing and nobody else. Rebel angels are still natural; their corrupted seed is not.

Non-Whites bipeds and other corruptions are not natural. They are not supernatural either: they are artificial.
bahr

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:19 am

Filidh said
i personally believe that sky, or heaven, is physical: we're able to look up and see parts of it, tho only part and not all.

Can you see God? (in our present form), does God always have to have a physical presence. Can you please expand on this, perhaps cite some Scripture that leads you to think this. Heaven may just mean His government on earth, but you seem to be suggesting that God has a physical presence somewhere 'out-there', I am not mocking, but as if we could get a space-ship and meet God or something.

1 Tim 6:16
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

I think God exists outside of time and matter, not dependent on/subject to anything. Completely sovereign.

@Lang
Do you realise what 'another Israel' would mean ...it would undermine the Covenants and the propitiation, the core of the Bible. The Covenants are the Old Testament, the propitiation is the New Testament. This is the core of my faith.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 am

We shouldn't care about what people think. We should study by ourself, the best we can of course. But since you asked my opinion: yes, I'm personally convinced that all space related marvelous stories are faked. Not only "moon landings" and "mars missions", but space stations, probes, telescopes, satellites, etc.

Wow, that is definetly conspiracy theory, lol. Maybe you would like to talk more about that.

All this natural vs. supernatural dialectic seems nonsensical to me. There is no true definition of the word "natural" and thus no definition of "supernatural". These words add more confusion. What exactly is "natural"? What is the antonym of "natural"? "supernatural", "artificial"?

My intent was not to to fight over definitions. With supernatural devil I meant a personal, super-powerful devil commanding everything from a determined place. With adversaries in the world I meant that the devil is the jew. Personally I believe in the second option.

@Lang
Do you realise what 'another Israel' would mean ...it would undermine the Covenants and the propitiation, the core of the Bible. The Covenants are the Old Testament, the propitiation is the New Testament. This is the core of my faith.

No one is promoting another Israel. The subject started with the possibility of different forms of life, somewhere else. That is the original purpose of the reasoning. That is why I used the angels as an example, to state that there are other life without breaking any law. When I first stated that for lack of knowledge we can't know if another Israel exist or not, I meant other forms of life, I didn't have in mind a chosen people or the convenants.

Then you may ask again: Do you think God created bastards?

Well, He created the angels and they are not bastards. He created all kinds of animals and we can't really say they are bastards. A bastard would be the mixed seed of an adamic man with something else. Or, maybe, the seed of two different kind of animals mixed.

So, just like the angels exist and are not bastards and do not break any law, in the same way some form of like unknown to us, somewhere else in this huge universe, may exist without being bastards or breaking any law. Or they may not exist. We don't know.

Talking about our convenants and promisses is not the original intent at all, and its also my core faith.

His government on earth, but you seem to be suggesting that God has a physical presence somewhere 'out-there', I am not mocking, but as if we could get a space-ship and meet God or something.

I personally believe that God has His own kingdom, or place, outside the Earth. Some place where He was before the creation of adamic men. A Kingdom that is not the Kingdom of Heaven which He will rule here in this world, but some place that is like His home, and also the dwelling of the angels, and we can never visit it. I considered the possibility of a distant planet in the beginning of the thread. But maybe it can be a place in a different vibration, in a way that its impossible to be seen or touched by human eyes. But it doesnt means that its not physical. Or, considering another possibility, He could be the mind of the universe... but that sounds a little bit new age. Anyway, any attempt to comprehend God is silly, I don't think we can ever understand God.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby bahr » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:06 pm

My intent was not to to fight over definitions. With supernatural devil I meant a personal, super-powerful devil commanding everything from a determined place. With adversaries in the world I meant that the devil is the jew. Personally I believe in the second option.

Sorry Lang, it was obviously not a personal attack of my part. I know we all often use words without a special intent in mind. My point was that the enemy (the Catholic Church for instance) always takes advantage of the confusion of our minds, hence our duty to try to be more rigorous.
bahr

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

@Lang
Yes but for it (an ET) to be God's creation it couldn't be a man, another Israel ...and because bastards live amongst Israel, feeding on the crumbs, and God does not create bastards ...this would suggest that ETs do not exist. Also, God does not say he created the stars to support life on distant planets.

I do not think that angels are a good example since they are not ETs.

Also, as I said, space is not what we think it is. It is not the way they sell it to us on TV, as a place we can set-out to explore and find other species and learn about how stupid we are compared to aliens. It is something else, especially as you get away from earth.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 pm

bahr wrote:All this natural vs. supernatural dialectic seems nonsensical to me. There is no true definition of the word "natural" and thus no definition of "supernatural". These words add more confusion. What exactly is "natural"? What is the antonym of "natural"? "supernatural", "artificial"?

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" I Cor. 2:14, KJV

"Now the natural man does not accept that of the Spirit of Yahweh, for it is folly to him, and he is not able to know because it is inquired of spiritually" I Cor. 2:14, CNT

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 14. - The natural man. The Greek word is ψυχικὸς (psychical); literally, soulish, i.e. the man who lives the mere life of his lower understanding, the unspiritual, sensuous, and egoistic man. He may be superior to the fleshly, sensual, or carnal man, who lives only the life of the body (σωματικὸς); but is far below the spiritual man (πνευματικός). St. Paul (1 Thessalonians 5:23) recognizes the tripartite nature of man - body, soul, spirit.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter