This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Alert: Conspiracy Theory

Postby Lang » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

So you started this thread to joke about the devil?

It was not a joke. It was a theory relating the symbolism of the Bible, the snake and the dragon, to the reptile thing, the lots of statues we have, and the signs of non human interference. But in the beginning I said it was conspiracy theory. Its for questioning, but not to take it like a holy prophecy. Conspiracy theory, thats what it is.

You said earlier in the same post that you were attracted to CI for its lack of nonsense. Then you want to interject nonsensical boogieman dogma into CI. I don't get it.

As I said above, it was an attempt to have a more rational approach regarding the fallen angels. The ET theory was based on the lots of evidence about nonhuman interference, including the UFO you saw. I didn't invent it out of the blue, it was a questioning based on evidence. Its not nonsensical evidence... we have the statues of snakes mixing with women, jewish physics and behavior close to reptiles, things that cant be explained, wonders in bastards civilizations that hadn't even invented the wheel, etc. Wondering if maybe the fallen angels could be alien beings is not that nonsensical. If I hadn't stopped to check every kind of evidence I see, I wouldn't be in CI today.

Two-Seedline is not theory, it is truth. If Two-Seedline were not truth, then there would only be one human race, and it would not matter who you married.

I don't think the dual seed line must neccesarily exist to prove that we are not all the human race. Blacks can be very well a more advanced kind of ape, and Darwin's theory can even apply to them. To the existence of the jews, I'm sure they are a mix of white men and fallen angels - and the question of the thread was the nature of that angels, just that - but I don't believe that it started with Eve and Caim is a hybrid. I believe it started much earlier.

Even if Mark would not call it that, he still believes that our adversaries in the world are genetic, that it is US versus THEM. Wheat and tares, sheep and goats, sons and bastards. [Although today often our brethren can act like our adversaries, they are not our enemy, they are only whores for our enemy.]

And that is what I believe as well... I don't see how the questioning of the nature of the devil can change that, as I stated more than one time that those theorists changing focus from race reality to an alien adversary are agents of desinformation and how the nature of the devil will not change a thing in practice.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Lang said
As I said above, it was an attempt to have a more rational approach regarding the fallen angels. The ET theory was based on the lots of evidence about nonhuman interference, including the UFO you saw. I didn't invent it out of the blue, it was a questioning based on evidence. Its not nonsensical evidence... we have the statues of snakes mixing with women, jewish physics and behavior close to reptiles, things that cant be explained, wonders in bastards civilizations that hadn't even invented the wheel, etc. Wondering if maybe the fallen angels could be alien beings is not that nonsensical. If I hadn't stopped to check every kind of evidence I see, I wouldn't be in CI today.

We have grown-up with a certain world view that we were taught all our lives, it is hard to establish a different mind-set that isn't based on our old preconceived ideas. Our minds are imperfect, that is why the word of God can help us free our minds from babylon. If I was trying to base my -speculation- on the Bible I would probably think along these lines:

I think the wonders of the bastards are because they worship the fallen angels, and those angels, as cain, helped build their cities and teach them things. Their fathers are the fallen angels, their gods. The jews act like they want everything dead, they are destroyers ...reptiles of God's work have a place in nature and contribute to nature. The only reptiles that behave like jews are the ones in david icke's story. All animals have base instincts for survival, but jews are not interested in the survival of anything.

This is why we have a promise that nature will be restored, but that the jews will be done away with. So the reptilians would have to be bastards. If there is another Israel on this other planet, then why did the bastards come here. They are here because Israel is here, they are here because we are here. If there was a part of God's work on this other planet they would not come here and there would not be ETs, bastards feed on the crumbs, they do not just pop-up anywhere, they have to be where we are. God does not create bastards, he created the fallen angels to be immortal, non-biological, they fell from a place we cannot see. They fell to earth and are trying to destroy God's creation, here, the stars of the rest of the universe are not for supporting life, as the Bible describes their purpose. I don't think there is another Israel out-there, where God knows ET families. He does not say, 'you of all the families of the universe' ...probably because there are no other families, not because he says that to us and specifies 'earth' to us while also -adulterating- with some other Israel out-there.

As we look into the universe we do not see what we think we see, we do not see an expanse that is of/at the same life/time as us, we only see the past and an emptiness. I truly think that 'scientist' over-hype their search for life.

The non-human interference can be explained by the fallen angels, ETs do not exist. That is why I asked you if God created bastards on other planets, that information is in the Bible, I think it is. The statues could be symbolic, as we think of the jews as a 'serpent' race, we think of their behavioural nature not their biological classification.

Much of our technology is hidden, we are actually living well below what we are capable of, while bastards live far above what they are capable of, so a UFO does not mean ETs. Indeed there are things we do not know, perhaps these UFOs are of our peoples hidden achievements, perhaps they are influenced by the knowledge of the fallen. This is a side question which we can only speculate on, we should not let it turn us away from the truth of Scripture.

I don't think the dual seed line must necessarily exist to prove that we are not all the human race. Blacks can be very well a more advanced kind of ape, and Darwin's theory can even apply to them. To the existence of the jews, I'm sure they are a mix of white men and fallen angels - and the question of the thread was the nature of that angels, just that - but I don't believe that it started with Eve and Caim is a hybrid. I believe it started much earlier.

The niggers have no place in nature, as the ape does, the nigger is destroying all the nature of Africa. They are not an 'advanced ape' and they did not evolve. Evolution is a sham, at it's foundation is the absurd assertion that life springs from non-life. Even a pure nigger is a devil, probably the offspring of animals and angels. There is no 'advancement', they have been that way since before our time.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 pm

For thousands of years, the pagan religions and systems distracted White man attention from Yahweh by substituting things in the sky supposed to influence our lives, like stars, planets, meteors, comets, or extra-terrestrial beings. The modern versions of all that crap: modern astrophysics, cosmology, space conquest, ET's, etc, is basically nothing more than a rehash of ancient pagan religions. High priests of the modern religion called "science" make big money out of lies and can continue to control the minds of the sheep, like these clowns for instance:

As an aside, in the last video, notice what he says at 0:40 min and 0:50 min:

"The odds of a catastrophic event during the first five shuttle launches was one in nine"
"The odds were still, now that we look back, one in ... 38, or so".

Why "on earth" 1/9 and 1/38?? Yes, these odds are ... odd.

9 and 38, that is: 9 and 3+8=11.

That is the stamp of the perpetrators of numerous scams: 9-11. They put these numbers practically everywhere: dates (of course), time of the day, numbers of "victims" and various other things. Why? Because (wink, wink) ... Canaan = Canine = K-9 = 11-9. That's why. The paw (or power) of the dog, right under our (hypnotized) eyes!
bahr

Postby Lang » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:13 pm

The modern versions of all that crap: modern astrophysics, cosmology, space conquest, ET's, etc, is basically nothing more than a rehash of ancient pagan religions.

Now that we are already in a conspiracy theory thread, and you touched the subject, let me ask your opinion: Do you think the man has landed on the moon?

There are some people here in Brazil that say it was staged, an american trick. If you look in the internet there are a lot of videos talking about it. I don't think its possible that it was staged though. What you think?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm

one thing: joe, you said that the angels aren't biological, implication being not having a body. if they don't have a body they couldn't have mated with man, because mating is biological, therefore angels are biological. the word ἄγγελος, angelos, from which we get angel, just means messenger. it never had the implication of etherealness, to my knowledge.

also, lang, regarding why the kikes are called serpents: we are called sheep, that doesn't make us literal sheep. father called the kikes serpents in the manner as follows, that being, if i say that the jaguar is the fastest animal in the jungles of the americas, and that because of this i'm going to call this car a jaguar, that doesn't make the car an actual jaguar. likewise, because the serpent is more clever than any beast of the field, that's why father is going to call this being a serpent.

now, regarding where the angels fell from, i personally believe they fell from a land in the sky, others believe the fall was strictly allegorical, but regardless of where they fell from, they were here as biological beings who mated with man and produced offspring. the catholic idea of ethereal angels floating around doesn't mean that that's what they actually are.

the word οὐρανός, ouranos, means sky and is translated heaven usually. heaven and sky are interchangable and mean the same thing. in modern german, the word for sky is himmel, and means heaven, or sky. our english has two words, heaven and sky, but i don't believe there is necessarily a reason for distinguishment between the two. our english word sky comes from oldenglish/anglosaxon sceo which itself comes from the oldnorse sky, meaning cloudregion, and the word heaven is from oldenglish/anglosaxon heofon, which is a cognate for sceo that means cloudregion as well. the two words are one, and sky or heaven, whichever you choose, carries with it the implication of a physical place where angels biologically dwell, unless i'm missing something.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby bahr » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Now that we are already in a conspiracy theory thread, and you touched the subject, let me ask your opinion: Do you think the man has landed on the moon?

There are some people here in Brazil that say it was staged, an american trick. If you look in the internet there are a lot of videos talking about it. I don't think its possible that it was staged though. What you think?

We shouldn't care about what people think. We should study by ourself, the best we can of course. But since you asked my opinion: yes, I'm personally convinced that all space related marvelous stories are faked. Not only "moon landings" and "mars missions", but space stations, probes, telescopes, satellites, etc.
bahr

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:00 am

@Filidh
I think the angels can have a biological nature, God also took on flesh.

But if you are saying that the angels were from a physical land, that heaven is a physical place (He dwells in unapproachable light)...that is kind-of like the 'God is an ET on another planet' idea. Why would God create bastards or another Israel on another planet (adultery)? ...that is very difficult for me to accept (not sentimentally), I do not believe in ETs.

If there is another land, they would not leave it and fall to our level, they would be at our level and there would be no fall, they could also destroy God's work there. They come here because we are here, the pinnacle of His working. There will be a physical perfection when our bodies are restored, but I do not think that exist yet.

I will have to think about your assertions, but I really do think there are things beyond our perception.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 am

@Joe

Keep in mind that the Bible does not possesses all the knowledge of the universe. The Bible possesses what God want us to know, and I think its only a small part of knowledge. Universe is too big and knowledge is infinite, that is why we can't say with certainty if there is another forms of life or no, and we can't really know the total extension of God's creation and what are His plans. All we can know is what He let us know. So, for lack of enough evidence, we can't state that another Israel exist or do not exist.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 am

So, for lack of enough evidence, we can't state that another Israel exist or do not exist.

^It would be like having two wives that don't know each-other (my post also asserted that the fallen/bastards feed on the crumbs, they have to be amongst Israel). One wife would be the pinnacle of His creation, the other wife would be, um.. the other pinnacle; one wife would be of His body, and the other wife too, somehow, two bodies. He would be the vine, two vines I guess. I know Jacob had two wives, but they were both Israelites, just as Israel is many.

I think the Bible implicitly contradicts the notion of ETs. Our minds are imperfect, I think the Bible does provide a way to get the answers we need. I don't think knowledge is infinite because our minds are limited, we cannot see or know much at all. -I know that I know nothing-. 'Knowledge is infinite'?, sounds like new-age 'we are gods' nonsense to me.
Joe

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 am

It would be like having two wives that don't know each-other (my post also asserted that the fallen/bastards feed on the crumbs, they have to be amongst Israel). One wife would be the pinnacle of His creation, the other wife would be, um.. the other pinnacle; one wife would be of His body, and the other wife too, somehow, two bodies. He would be the vine, two vines I guess. I know Jacob had two wives, but they were both Israelites, just as Israel is many.

These are symbolisms to describe God's relationship with us, in earthly terms. It doesn't mean that God is dependent on us. So, the fact that we are His wife doesn't means that He is forbidden of creating new things, or that it is impossible to create another things. We are his wife in our context, its possible that another contexts exist... for example, He also has a relationship with the angels, they exist independently of us. That is a good example.

I don't think knowledge is infinite because our minds are limited, we cannot see or know much at all. -I know that I know nothing-. 'Knowledge is infinite'?, sounds like new-age 'we are gods' nonsense to me.

Actually, saying that knowledge is not infinite because our minds are limited is very humanist, lol. Its impossible to retain all the knowledge of the universe because:

1. Our minds are finite
2. Knowledge is infinite

Therefore, only God knows everything, only his mind is infinite. We will never hold all the knowledge because we are not God.
"

J.M.
Lang

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter