This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Zion Crime Factory Photo

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Zion Crime Factory Photo

Postby wmfinck » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 pm

The little atheist punk who was formerly known as Zion Crime Factory used this picture as his Skype avatar, until he started to get popular among certain White Nationalists.

Looks like a jew himself to me.
Last edited by wmfinck on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image path
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Zion Crime Factory Photo

Postby Fenwick » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm

I'd say he was about 30% negro, but the sticking out ears would suggest jew.
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

This is what some would call a "rat-faced jew." It has a suggestive rodent-like appearance.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Vandal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm

He's probably part of Jason Bermas' We-Are-Change-Artists crew of Ziobandits.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby mchawe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:27 pm

I don't care who he is, but no one should rip off another person's intellectual property. I am talking about Mike Delaney who has taken over his material. Most of the material on this site http://zioncrimefactory.com/
is from the mind of "The little atheist punk", in particular the book "Masters of Deception".
I do not know Mike Delaney's side of the story, but "The little atheist punk" claims he did not give his consent to Mike Delaney using his intellectual property.
http://therealzcf.wordpress.com/
I do remember he once did a very good expose of Jim Fetzer whom Carolyn Yeager is now talking a lot about on The White Network (http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/06/04/h ... visionism/) and also http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/06/15/t ... oe-rizoli/, and I want now to refer back to that material to see what he had to say about Jim Fetzer but it has all gone now that Mike Delaney has taken over the Zion Crime Factory site. I find that very irritating !
"The little atheist punk" nailed that Jim Fetzer as a gatekeeper for Jews as far as I remember. He also produced other stuff exposing Jew hypocrisy from time to time which is still up on that site. It is his material, not Mike Delaney's. Maybe I am going too far without hearing both sides, but somewhere it does say, "Thou shalt not steal!"
mchawe

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 am

The Zion Crime Factory site never belonged to "the little atheist punk". It was always Delaney's site and the little beast agreed to post there. If it were a newspaper or magazine, could he take his articles back? He had a chance to part ways with civility and perhaps Mike would have made some accomodations for him, but instead he decided to launch an attack of slander and whine like a little girl. That is the perspective I had, anyway.

After he split with ZCF, Mike offered me the opportunity to rewrite the site, but I am far too busy with my own work. Perhaps one day we will be able to do something. The "little atheist punk" never did any real research. He was an "internet researcher". That means that he himself only cut-and-pasted his material, perhaps rewriting what he had found. All "internet researchers" are plagarists to one degree or another.

I know from experience, that a lot of people claiming to be CI that hate me the most are only "internet researchers", and therefore most of their "knowledge" is only surface knowledge.

Here I am vindicated for posting the photo found here in the original post. The "little atheist punk" has come out-of-the-closet with his identity and appeared on Press TV - an outlet which seems to admit all sorts of clowns as "experts".

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby prothink » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 am

Well 'mchawe', before you admittedly didn't hear my side of the story maybe you should before you form such an ignorant opinion defending a non-white/anti-white. His 'Masters Of DEception' was a complete rip from the transcript of my film 911MissingLinks in which he re-wrote and added some of the points I couldn't fit into the film.

As far as Jim Fetzer, I exposed him LIVE and in PERSON long before 'zcf' even woke up to any of this information. I am from the same neck-o-woods as him and ran into Fetzer and Kevin Barrett all the time in person and used to always bust their balls about Fetzer's no-plane garbage and Barrett's inability to figure out the jew behind 911. Have you even considered EVERYTHING the little zcf kid even knew he learned from me? Thats right, I can pull up talkshoe transcripts in which he was an avid follower of mine for a few years before he started writing his 'great works of art'.

I will let these two points help you figure out the other side you neglected to listen to before you implied I was a thief...

The audio show that lays out the WHOLE side of my story:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-16999/TS-716558.mp3

And even better yet, here is an email from literally ZCF's most hardcore supporter who was a huge thorn in my back for a while and later figured it out himself: (I have also received similar emails from some of his other former supporters but this takes the cake)

Charles Steiner Mar 29 wrote:To
Prothink
Mr. Delaney,

I enjoyed your recent video and am grateful you gave me the benefit of your experience and knowledge about the websites you discussed in your video. I was amazed that I could listen to you and feel comfortable with your information -- due to my past history with you and my naive defense of your former employee ZCF.

Listening to your video last night, I was reminded of some words you wrote me. They amazed me at the time but one thing that can be said about what you said: You. Were. Right.
"Hate me all you want but I have met (and most in person) many people in this 'movement' and I have cut many people out of my circles as well so trust when I say I will be vindicated from this drama, it may take a few years even but it will happen."

Just to let you know I know now your understanding (of ZCF) was better than mine - by a wide margin.

Best regards,

Charles
prothink

Postby Joe » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:27 pm

I learned that you can't sin against a bastard. The Law does not apply to bastards, it makes sense because otherwise they would have the benefit of not having to follow the law, while we treat them according to the Law.

Here is a site about ZCF's plagiarism;
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 0fb818830b

It seems to be reasonable, but use your own discretion.

Martinez, that thing with the fag-earrings. That thing will be broken. If not a jew, I would say it is a wog. Part nog. lol
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:06 pm

On an semi-related, for years, I have refused to believe that Alex Jones was an agent for the enemy.
I thought all the slander against him was simply due to him being too soft on our folks' enemies, so that he could stay on the air as long as possible before being cancelled - either financially or physically.

In the last month, the real character of Alex Jones has been exposed and gathering momentum, at least for me, like a snowball going downhill before crashing.

In another thread here, where Jones on a youtube video says he is Jewish, he was being sarcastic supposedly.

Beyond that, there is much more evidence online that he is a liar/traitor/"shabbas goy".
From the old story that he told authorities of the security and weaknesses of a tax protesting family so the gov't could take them down after Alex left from interviewing the family,
to disrupting and bullying truthers at protest rallies,
to drowning out voices and threatening them when they phone his talk show.
Thanks to Prothink for showing what Jones really is.
(The links below show Jones freak out on Mike Delaney, but not explain why.
They are excerpts from a Infowars radio program.
I might delete all of the Infowars material I have)

It looks like Tom Metzger was right all along about Alex Jones.
The same way that years ago, others said another loud mouthed, conspiracy talk show host, Hal Turner, was not to be trusted either.

warning, these 2 youtube links has some strong/foul language by Jones,
not suitable for children

Les

Postby mchawe » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 am

I get it, Mike and Bill ! Understood, and it is now water under the bridge !

He is back here....now calling himself Brandon Martinez. Is that his real name ?
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 160302.php

And what about Henrik Palmgren interviewing all kinds of whakkos ? He really needs educating because he leans towards paganism (http://www.redicecreations.com/about.php ),has no understanding of the origins of our race, and seems to be learning on the job as he goes along
mchawe

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter