This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Commie Bastards in "Higher Education"

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

The Commie Bastards in "Higher Education"

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Gee, am I glad that I never went to college!

by Caroline Rushing
09/22/2009
If you are straight, white, and male, please stand up. Congratulations, you are more privileged than you probably ever realized. Because of your blessed birth, you are responsible for the victimization of thousands of your underprivileged peers. You may not be aware, but implicitly you hate, resent, and distrust everyone who does not look like you. How does this make you feel? No, do not answer. Instead, allow us to tell you how you should be feeling. You should be feeling extremely guilty and ashamed, and in order to move past your racist tendencies and make amends for being born privileged, you should apologize to those you victimize daily. Now, tell us how you feel.

The above sums up the way the Left deals with diversity. I have witnessed this firsthand during “diversity day” for a leadership conference just this past summer at the University of Virginia, where I am a rising third-year student. This kind of indoctrination from the Left is not unique to my school.

Allow me to walk you through the day I call “white guilt awareness day.” Liberals want to make whites -- men especially -- feel guilty for being white, and to feel responsible for centuries of oppressing minorities. They want to show them that deep down whites inherently resent and hate blacks and other minorities, and college professors and administrators have taken it upon themselves to “help” students discover these deeply-rooted feelings.
During breakfast, we took a “privilege assessment” to gauge how much more advantaged white people are than everyone else. The measure of privilege was split up into three categories: Gender and Sexual Orientation, Race, and Nationality. Here are some of the criteria used to assess us in the “race” category:

1) Most hair stylists know how to work with your hair.
[I believe the question implies that most barbers/hair stylists know how to work with white people's hair, but it requires more training to deal with black hair; ergo, fewer know how to work black hair; ergo, it is due to racism that fewer hair stylists know how to work with black hair... my answer, go to a farmer who sheers sheep and get your wool taken care of...! Also, because computer programming and brain surgery require more years of schooling than serving french fries, those occupations are controlled by racists... RAB]

2) You can choose blemish cover or “flesh” color bandages that more or less match your skin tone.
[they intend to imply it is harder to find a black colored band-aid, or a band-aid in the dozens of hues from mocha to poo, and therefore, the world is racist because band-aids are not in equal supply in all the colors of the "human" rainbow... My answer, stop violating God's laws and there won't be so many pukey shades...! RAB]

3) You have never been asked if you are the hired help.
[This is to imply, if you are black, has anyone ever assumed you actually were the grunt employee in a store, or outside if you are standing near a worksite, or near a hotel and some assumes, "Here boy, get my bags and park my car..." the implication is, only black people work low paying jobs... the question should be, Do you receive welfare and government handouts and grants and do you feel others look down on you because of it... it is racist... whether you work or don't work... it is racist... My answer, move back to Africa! you find REAL oppression and it will be YO OWN BLACK BRUTHAS who stick it to you... RAB]

These are just a few of the statements that were used to award “privilege” points. It is no surprise that white males turned out to be the most privileged according to this assessment. When we moved to discussion, we talked about how our privilege -- or lack thereof -- made us feel. The faculty attempted to provoke white students into saying how “shocked and guilty” we felt and how we “had never thought of these things during day-to-day activities.” Upon being made aware of our “white privilege,” we were immediately sent on a guilt trip.
[I'd have said, "I see this is a kangaroo court and I have been convicted with false testimony stacked against me before the trial has even begun and since you are going to proclaim me guilty anyway, I am not going to sit here and be a party to it... and left the class. RAB]

Next, we moved to a lecture discussing an article titled "The Central Frame of Color-Blind Racism." In his remarks, the professor essentially told the class that implicit feelings of resentment and hatred are engrained in all white people. Now, not only did the white students feel guilty, but also the minority students felt victimized and resentful.
[The entire caste system in India and Africa was little different than it is today in the US, as a rule, lighter blacks think of themselves as better than dark blacks... ]

The last infuriating activity was a personal reflection activity. We were given web-charts with eight stems in the web. Each stem was to be filled with the following categories: race, gender, sexual preference, socio-economic status, religion, disability, and two characteristics of our choice. We then were asked to discuss, in small groups, a time we were proud and a time we were ashamed to identify with one of these characteristics. A “privileged” man in my group fed right into the liberal agenda of the activity and explained he has been ashamed of being a white man when he sees the terrible things that white men have done, the injustices in the world, and how he has so much while others have so little. This poor guy took the diversity day bait hook, line, and sinker.

“White guilt” is the politically correct agenda taught by the Left on college campuses today. That is why colleges such as Bryn Mawr and Mt. Holyoke have started student organizations called “Whiteness Awareness Allies Group,” and “Mt. Holyoke Anti-Racism Coalition.” These groups were formed so that white students can sit around and “facilitate dialogue about whiteness,” “deconstruct white privilege,” feel guilty about being white, and find ways to apologize to society for the injustices whites have inflicted upon other cultures.

Sadly, this is exactly what the politically correct elitists on the Left want. White guilt perpetuates the victimization of minorities by convincing them of how terrible their existence is. As long as we keep telling people they are victims, the Left will continue their reign over the oppressed, students will be forced to be more politically correct in order to avoid further injustice, and white students will continue to be ashamed of themselves and find ways to apologize to society. White hate groups are just one of a few different means used at universities to battle the “privileged.”

Welcome to the politically correct world of higher education -- allow them to tell you how you should feel.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Commie Bastards in "Higher Education"

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 am

If you are straight, white, and male, please stand up. Congratulations, you are more privileged than you probably ever realized.

Yeah, I know. I am a son of the living GOD! Ain't it grand? :D

Because of your blessed birth, you are responsible for the victimization of thousands of your underprivileged peers.

If only... :roll:

You may not be aware, but implicitly you hate, resent, and distrust everyone who does not look like you.

Oh I am aware of it alright, implicitly and explicitly. ;)

How does this make you feel?

:D

When I went to college there weren't any blacks until my third year. Two females and neither of them made it past the first semester. It was a private college at the time so there wasn't any of that diversity crap. You either studied or you were out.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Miscellaneous Banter