This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

i love i love my little swastika gal...

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

i love i love my little swastika gal...

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

And who cares what the shoplifters ... er, fellow shoppers ... might think!

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: i love i love my little swastika gal...

Postby PILGRIM » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

Um, actually, are you sure the shoplifiters are even much aware of what that thing is on her shirt?? :roll: Now, if she was shopping on Rodeo Drive or in the Fairfax District nearby, THAT would be a hoot! :lol:
PILGRIM

Postby wmfinck » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 am

LOL, Pilgrim, thank you! You are right, the shoplifters probably do not know the full meaning of the symbol on the woman's shirt. But if either of them have ever been to prison (good chance), they should know enough that it means "hater" of sorts such as themselves, which is what it has come to mean there.
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PILGRIM » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm

wmfinck wrote:LOL, Pilgrim, thank you! You are right, the shoplifters probably do not know the full meaning of the symbol on the woman's shirt. But if either of them have ever been to prison (good chance), they should know enough that it means "hater" of sorts such as themselves, which is what it has come to mean there.
Bill

Ahhh ... good point. But the full impact is really wasted on negroes ("N" word acceptable here?) ... more fun seeing her try to get a table at Canter's or Nate N'Al's :o
PILGRIM

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 am

Neat shirt. Neat LADY too. She looks just the sort of tough Anglo-Saxon material that would drop kick a nig who said anything too. :D

Would that more White women were like this.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Les » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 pm

She looks the type to kick ass alright.
I seen this photo the other day, posted on facebook.
I think most were careful with what they wrote under it, as they know people like me who are not liberal will remember. When it is friends of friends, they think a little more than being in group of hundreds,who do not know where they live.
Les

Here are some more little swastika gals...

Postby wmfinck » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Amazing, how we have allowed a symbol venerated by our race for thousands of years to be soiled by jew propaganda, never mind the fact that hundreds of millions of people were soiled - or killed - by the jews along with that symbol! This photo is said to be from an Edmonton, Canada college taken in 1916.

wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Edmonton?
Not Toronto?

I read about the Christie Pits Riot that happened in the `1930s I think.
Toronto had it's own "Swastika Club", comprised mostly of Anglo Saxons (Toronto once upon a time was predominantly Scottish and German I think).

Anyways Christie Street Park (at Bloor Street West), there was a soccer or baseball game.
That area used to be a lot of jew owned stores/tailor shops/shoe stores/etc
Someone raised a swastika flag in the crowd, which brought out cheers, but it started a fight too.
It shut down the game as it turned into a full scale race riot ,that lasted from the mid afternoon, to well into the night, with jews running for their lives as they were hunted down for blocks and beaten mercilessly.

also
There was an old black and white photo of a sign on the beach along Lake Ontario, saying No Jews Allowed, but the last I heard was the City of Toronto claim it was a prank and they never erected such signs anytime in the past.
Les

Return to Miscellaneous Banter