This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Zecharia Sitchin

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Zecharia Sitchin

Postby Les » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm

I was looking at a thread on facebook,about Zecharia Sitchin'
GODS, WE CLAIM PARTNERSHIP: WORLD HISTORY REVISED by Sasha (Alex) Lessin, Ph.D.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=10828

I always found Sitchin's material fascinating, but immediately stopped in mytracks years ago when I heard he was being courted and travelling by limousines and jets, in the richest of rich circles around the world, in the company maybe of NWO types?
Les

Re: Zecharia Sitchin

Postby JamesTheJust » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 am

Sitchen is a kike and a fraud. (They always seem to go hand in hand...)

He claims to be a scholar of ancient languages, and his followers cast him as such. He isn’t a scholar of ancient languages, and has no credentials to demonstrate that he is.

http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2 ... rew-bible/

There are many other sites created by true scholars who point out that Sitchen is a fraud.

First thing ANYONE in Identity should ask themselves when hearing or viewing new data is, "Is that person Jewish". If the answer is "yes" then the chances are that the proponent is lying through his/her teeth!
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Les » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Thank you, this is the first time anyone has mentioned him being a jew.
A German friend I knew who worked in a bookstore, never really commented when his name brought up, just would say his books were interesting, then would recommend books on Runic magic...
Les

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:Sitchen is a kike and a fraud. (They always seem to go hand in hand...)

He claims to be a scholar of ancient languages, and his followers cast him as such. He isn’t a scholar of ancient languages, and has no credentials to demonstrate that he is.

http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2 ... rew-bible/

There are many other sites created by true scholars who point out that Sitchen is a fraud.

First thing ANYONE in Identity should ask themselves when hearing or viewing new data is, "Is that person Jewish". If the answer is "yes" then the chances are that the proponent is lying through his/her teeth!

James, I just love you, my brother! Sitchin is a kike and a fraud, an expert at nothing but deception, and you are a hundred percent right, James: Why should any Christian EVER believe a jew?

Sitchin hit America from Russia in the 1970's, at a time when ONLY jews were allowed to leave Russia, and in no time at all he had himself an office in Rockefeller Center (the combined incomes of everyone reading this forum could not afford one of those) AND a book contract.

While I do not read Sumerian cuneiform (and neither does Sitchin), I have read scholarly translations of many of the same inscriptions he claimed to be translating, done many years before his books came out. The context of those inscriptions by no means allows for any of the BULLSHIT peddled by Sitchin, William Henry, or any of the other clowns of their ilk.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby ulyponce » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 am

sitchin cibbed his notes from Immanuel Velikovsky another jew who wrote the book WORLDS IN COLLISION in which he quotes the talmud extensively
ulyponce

Postby PILGRIM » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:42 am

I find many of these ufo/exopolitics/new ager sites and materials interesting. If you follow them at all they are rife with clues, big and small, that the entire field is another one of satan's huge counterfeits (which always, of course, involves his offspring to a very large degree). They have been growing of late and their activities have increased dramatically. I watch wondering just exactly what they may be setting the world up for. They are certainly readying them for some activity on the part of satan's forces.
PILGRIM

Postby PILGRIM » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 am

lol, sorry, I couldn't resist ... they keep them busy at conferences and on forums debating the intentions of our "visitors". For your perusal ... :shock: :mrgreen:

PILGRIM

Return to Miscellaneous Banter