This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Your Biblical Heritage Series

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Your Biblical Heritage Series

Postby PhilNotChristian » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:31 pm

I see a series entitled Your Biblical Heritage and it sounds good. Any newbees ever read it ? I think it was written by Lanchard(?)
PhilNotChristian

Re: Your Biblical Heritage Series

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Christian wrote:I see a series entitled Your Biblical Heritage and it sounds good. Any newbees ever read it ? I think it was written by Lanchard(?)

It's Lawrence Blanchard. I had the honor to proofread and give consultations for each book in the series. The series is designed for the neophyte to understand in the most logical and simplest means.

http://www.yourbiblicalheritage.com

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Your Biblical Heritage Series

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:17 am

I still only have the first two books, but I do want the rest. And I like them, they have an approach that is very clear, I mainly want them to show people who do not understand CI. I imagine them being very valuable in introducing CI to a sincere family member or young person.

"YOUR biblical heritage" ...it is an invitation to these people.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Book Reviews