This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Spirual Growth

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Spirual Growth

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Began reading a yet unpublished book on "prayer and discipleship". I've read all the history, race and conspiracy I care to for awhile. This CI is about a relationship w/ Yahweh and YeHoShua. How are we to grow if we don't read and pray ? Pink, Surgeon and others have written a multitude on prayer but I don't see anybody reading or maybe not mentioning it. How are we to have fellowship if we don't arm ourselves w/ the "armor of God" ? I'm not seeing anyone attending church tho there are some who abide by similar beliefs. Are we not commanded to "gather in My name" ? At least "where 2 or 3 of thee are gathered in My Name". Commentary is my 1st love but it's useless w/o Spiritual growth. I mean we are doing this to please and praise God. CI is a religion. Not just something to gather on the net and have endless discussion about. There are new comers here all the time thirsting for knowledge but it's about a relationship first. If you want to be of the "Elect" and the "Remnant" you need to be on your knees and in your Bibles. By the way, I'm still attempting to learn how the "Remnant" can be the "All".
PhillipWMorrow

Re: Spirual Growth

Postby EzraLB » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:10 pm

PHILnBOAZ wrote:CI is a religion.

I'm not sure what you mean--I've never thought of CI as a "religion" per se but rather a way of life:

"I am not a religious man. I reject religion."
-Bill Finck, 1-21-15 podcast with Carolyn Yeager
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Spirual Growth

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:45 pm

PHILnBOAZ wrote:This CI is about a relationship

I have an entire section on my website about 'service,' which deals with our relationship between our Creator and our fellow man.

I don't see anybody reading or maybe not mentioning it. How are we to have fellowship if we don't arm ourselves w/ the "armor of God" ? I'm not seeing anyone attending church tho there are some who abide by similar beliefs. Are we not commanded to "gather in My name" ? At least "where 2 or 3 of thee are gathered in My Name".

I get inquiries all the time from people wanting to attend a Christian Identity church. I tell them to start their own if they can't find one. Get the idea out of your head that a church has to imitate the piety of institutional churches. All you need to do is find one other person, study the Bible together and do your corporate praying for God to expand your fellowship if it is in His will.

CI is a religion.

Religions are an invention of man. Christianity is a way of living. Jesus could say "I am the way, the truth and life, no man comes to the Father, but by Me" because He lived the perfect life. No other religious figure in history has ever made these claims. The 1st century church was called "The Way," not a religion.

Not just something to gather on the net and have endless discussion about. There are new comers here all the time thirsting for knowledge but it's about a relationship first.

If we can't have a good Christian relationships online, how does one have good relationships offline? Bill did several shows on 'Walking the Talk' and it addresses your concern.

If you want to be of the "Elect" and the "Remnant" you need to be on your knees and in your Bibles.

The Christian also needs to know how to apply what he learns. Head knowledge is nothing if one can't practice what they preach. "For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction; just as you know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake" I Thes. 1:5.

By the way, I'm still attempting to learn how the "Remnant" can be the "All".

The Remnant is all those who overcome the world, who "come out of her My people," who do not bow before the Baals. Hope these replys help.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Book Reviews