This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Who was the Serpent..."

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Re: "Who was the Serpent..."

Postby brucebohn » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 am

" They are trying to keep us locked into the Judeo-universalist mindset. They are not doing us a damned but of good. I am getting pissed and will start cussing momentarily, so I will hit the "Submit" button on this post now..."

Wow Bill, i can certainly relate to that! One day, very soon i hope,
we shall,"Fill to her, Double"!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:19 pm

wmfinck wrote:The early Egyptians also used a word for "creation" to describe a temple, which was imagined to be the source of the creation, along with the community which surrounded the temple, and the laws and customs and the economy under which the community functioned. All together these things were a "creation", or even THE creation, since the gods and temples of other peoples were not even acknowledged. So a "creation" is also used in Scripture to describe a foundation or establishment of a body of people all functioning under the same God and laws.

That puts a revealing perspective on the modern corporation that is a "creation" of the state, especially in light of churches getting their tax exempt status as 501c3 creations, which are limiting their involvement towards social issues. If the churches were a creation of God, they would be free to say whatever they wanted to say. Christian Identity must maintain our independence from the Baals and dependence on the exclusive God of Israel; otherwise we are no different than the judeo-Christian church.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: "Who was the Serpent..." Revisited

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:27 am

I wasn't trying to start a controversy. I thought I was merely helping out. So if you want to cuss, have at it boys! Just so you know I ain't an "internet CI". I been at this awhile. And oh yes, I paid for my education and didn't depend on the hard work of others. And now I beg your forgiveness and I am thru w/ this subject.
Attachments
WIN_20151208_03_07_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20151208_03_07_11_Pro.jpg (137.37 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
WIN_20151208_03_12_50_Pro.jpg
WIN_20151208_03_12_50_Pro.jpg (146.86 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
PhillipWMorrow

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:39 am

There was a long discussion in this thread which was unrelated to the OP, so due to its nature I moved it here:
http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8914&p=29147#p29147
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Book Reviews