This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A non joo library

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

A non joo library

Postby Catherine » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

In my home there are about 400 books and upon learning that we are heavily immersed in the jew thought I've been praying for the Lord to show me where I have these thoughts so he can free me from them. If you were to have the money to expand your library to whatever amount you'd like what books would you bring into your library that is completely of the white man's western thoughts?

Most of my books are Christian Bibles and other Christian authors, which I don't always trust anymore. Then there are the many gardening, American road travel, Spanish and English language and grammar, drawing (my son's books), and numerous Alcoholic recovery books, (sigh) and geography books, (I love geography) and a few fiction such as Laura Ingalls Wilder books.

To say I am resentful to realize how Judaic my thoughts might be is an understatement and I'd like to be free of all those ideals in my mind.

Thanks,
Catherine
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: A non joo library

Postby EzraLB » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:59 am

Catherine,
That's a good question, and one that I've wrestled with over the years. I have hundreds of books throughout my house on vastly different subjects. But since the Jews control the publishing industry, it's impossible to have books that don't contain some judaized material, especially traditional "Christian" books, such as C.S. Lewis.

Many years ago, I purged my fiction collection of books written by Jews, but I kept a lot of the non-fiction historical books written by, for, and about Jews because I like to be able to quote Satan from his own mouth and use the Jews' words against them. Funny, one of my wife's friends saw all those "jewish" and Hitler books in my library once and asked my wife if I was jewish, and my wife said, "No, definitely not. The exact opposite."

That said, once you understand CI, you need to read any book in that context--and you will always be able cut through the chaff and find something useful. The best and most reliable Christian historian working today is Bill Finck, and I pray that one day all his commentaries will be compiled into book form. Until then, there are a lot of books useful to Whites with an implicit White consciousness. Here's a good starting point with the caveat that everything must be taken in context:

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_na ... als_online
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 am

Hello, Catherine.
Ezra has provided a great resource in that link, which includes Great White Desert that I was going to mention. As he says, books need to be taken in context ... A single book I'd recommend, written impartially on the Third Reich (if you are interested in that) is "Hitler's Revolution" by Richard Tedor.

You mention alcohol. There can be little doubt that it is a major scourge for our people, certainly in these Islands here at least and wider afield, I believe. Many of our folk, however, do enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner, a beer on a hot day etc, and fair enough ... But here is some idea on whom they might be contributing to, and past criminality of that trade and business ...

"... Most of Bronfman's business was conducted
through such crime figures as Arnold Rothstein,
Meyer Lansky, Lucky Luciano, the Purple Gang in
Detroit and Moe Dalitz in Cleveland. So much booze
was run across Lake Erie — primarily to the Dalitz
organization — that it was called "the Jewish lake." ...
http://theprohibitioninpictures.blogspo ... amuel.html

A more sanitised portrait, showing Bronfman's influence in Canada ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Bronfman

P.S.
YHWH our great Father will rescue His children from alcohol and similar snares. Many of our people have been and are brought out of all sorts of seemingly hopeless situations upon repentance.
Best wishes.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Catherine » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:49 am

Thanks for the replies. I've been going through the posts in the books section to get an idea of what to look for. Ezra, I love love love C.S. Lewis and have 7 of his books with Mere Christianity and The Screwtape Letters being a couple of my favorites.

Gaius, I also loved loved loved The Great White Desert and visited it frequently, but, it hasn't been online for about a month now, to my distress. Every few days I give it another shot, just like I did when I saw your suggestion, it's still MIA:(.

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Return to Book Reviews