This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Vigilantes of Christendom: The Story of the Phineas Priestho

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Vigilantes of Christendom: The Story of the Phineas Priestho

Postby worms » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:40 pm

"As the Kamikaze is to the Japanese
As the Shiite is to Islam
As the Zionist is to the Jew
So the Phineas priest is to Christendom"

Has anybody else ever read this. I read it a few years ago and I am going to read it again.

It is available here for free:

http://www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/H/Ho/Hos ... tendom.pdf

After the bible this is probably the most inspirational book for me. It advocates murder of non-whites, abortionists, faggots, race-mixers etc. It explores the history of white people taking Gods Laws into their own hands, starting with Phineas who was adored by the Lord in the Book of Numbers after he killed an Israelite man and a Midianite woman by running a spear through them to end a plague which was sent by God to punish the Israelites for sexually intermingling with the Midiante people.)

Definitely a must read.
worms

Re: Vigilantes of Christendom: The Story of the Phineas Prie

Postby Les » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Thank you for the link ! Great !!

I read it, borrowed it from a friend in the early 1990s (the hardcover book version).
Probably should have ordered my own copy, great book.
Very inspirational, and can lead folks into taking action, but maybe without enough foresight to avoid getting "caught" and imprisoned.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 pm

I've met Richard Kelly Hoskins on many occasions and he is the quintessential Southern gentleman. I got my copy of Vigilantes autographed. Good reference book also; I go back every now and then to look something up. Richard attended a conference we hosted in Washington state years ago and he was on the verge of his deathbed, but was helped by one of our naturopaths and is somewhere in his 90's today. When we visited him in Lynchburg, he said, just look for the Confederate flag and 2 Rottweilers. Great man.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 am

Worms,
Thanks for the link--I'm reading through it right now. The part on the true nature of the "noble" savages is great as it puts into biblical context what the problem was with trying to convert them. I have 6 and 4 year old sons, and they will not grow up romanticizing the American Indians--they will know just how cruel and blood-thirsty they truly were--I want to learn more about their "god" Okee.

Also, interesting to find out the role of the bankers in England in forcing the colonists to accept the Indian savages into their midst. Cherchez la juif.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:25 pm

EzraLB wrote:I have 6 and 4 year old sons, and they will not grow up romanticizing the American Indians--they will know just how cruel and blood-thirsty they truly were--I want to learn more about their "god" Okee.

They weren't even particularly useful warriors a lot of the time. Pizarro's 200 conquistadors had barely 20 rifles and cannons between them, but still managed to slay 3000 Incas at the Battle of Cajamarca, at a position that the Incan king had lured them to. Alas that they later decided interbreeding was a good idea.
Fenwick

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 am

Fenwick wrote:They weren't even particularly useful warriors a lot of the time. Pizarro's 200 conquistadors had barely 20 rifles and cannons between them, but still managed to slay 3000 Incas at the Battle of Cajamarca, at a position that the Incan king had lured them to. Alas that they later decided interbreeding was a good idea.

EzraLB wrote:Cherchez la juif

Or in this case, all the Marranos that followed along the Spanish trails.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 am

The problem with Vigilantes of Christendom is this: too many White men in prison read that book and stop there.

So they acquire no real knowledge of Christ with which to balance their Aryan anger.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 am

wmfinck wrote:Or in this case, all the Marranos that followed along the Spanish trails.

As I've often contended, the Spanish-Mexican "White" nobility that descended from the Conquistadors were largely infected with Marrano crypto-jewish blood. Here's a story of how, just as you pointed out, Bill, a Jew, in the service of Cortez, ended up one of the wealthiest men of Mexico at the time. After reading this story, it's hard to imagine that any of the upper "White" class of Mexico are not race-mixed....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ean-1.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:44 pm

EzraLB wrote:As I've often contended, the Spanish-Mexican "White" nobility that descended from the Conquistadors were largely infected with Marrano crypto-jewish blood. Here's a story of how, just as you pointed out, Bill, a Jew, in the service of Cortez, ended up one of the wealthiest men of Mexico at the time. After reading this story, it's hard to imagine that any of the upper "White" class of Mexico are not race-mixed....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ean-1.html

Wow, good find. I did not know that this realization had actually made it into any "mainstream" books.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm

wmfinck wrote:The problem with Vigilantes of Christendom is this: too many White men in prison read that book and stop there.

So they acquire no real knowledge of Christ with which to balance their Aryan anger.

The problem with any book is that the reader, not necessarily a prisoner, does not familiarize themselves with the author's body of work. It's like that "facet" thingy. I remember conversing with Richard in his home about how the Order had used Vigilantes to be an excuse for their lawlessness. At the time, their home in Lynchburg was inundated with the media, which really came as a shock to his family. He never intended for his book to become a how-to book. It was history. The problem with historians is that sometimes too many people exploit their historical findings for their own nefarious purposes. I'd say the 'Turner Diaries,' a fictional novel with no Christian perspective, was far more problematic as far as being a training manual for would-be revolutionaries.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Book Reviews