This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

New Christian Identity books

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

New Christian Identity books

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 am

Dear Brethren, I'm looking for some newer, up to date C.I. material. A lot of the material I've read is from the 50's through to the 80's. I've gone through practically everything from Kingdom Identity ministries and I've read Bill's commentary on the Revelation. Does anybody know where to get some up to date C.I. material? I need some new reading material in paperback: I'm not too keen on electronic reading or material.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: New Christian Identity books

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Nico,

What kind of CI books are you talking?

Lawrence Blanchard has the “Your Biblical Heritage" series. http://www.yourbiblicalheritage.com
MichaelAllen

Postby Nayto » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Dear Brethren, I'm looking for some newer, up to date C.I. material. A lot of the material I've read is from the 50's through to the 80's. I've gone through practically everything from Kingdom Identity ministries and I've read Bill's commentary on the Revelation. Does anybody know where to get some up to date C.I. material? I need some new reading material in paperback: I'm not too keen on electronic reading or material.

If you find something electronic you could have it printed for you. I can't see it being too expensive. Anyway, just a thought. You might have to format the stuff into a printing format though, but I've done that before and it's not difficult.
Nayto

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:04 pm

If you get Sacred Truth Ministries booklist you can find almost anything both old and new. Robert Balacius is himself a great commentator. He runs the ministry and tho his doctrine may at times differ from that of Bill's he still writes very convincingly. His booklist has over 6,000 entries. You can email him at stm@mounet.com or get his address at stm.christogenea.org.
PhillipWMorrow

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:22 am

Go to Sacred Truth Ministries and get one of their booklists. There are over 6,000 entries there. I have been buying books there for many years. There is also post for STM on Christogenea where some of their books are posted there. [attachment=0]2014 catalog in progress.zip[/attachment
Attachments
2014 catalog in progress.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 163 times
PhillipWMorrow

Return to Book Reviews