This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hellstorm

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Hellstorm

Postby soaren » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:32 am

I'm not going to write a very long review (if you want a huge review, there is amazon), but let me put it this way:

This book is a movement classic, if you haven't read this and your a white nationalist (with all due respect), I don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror every morning when you get out of bed. No doubt you must have heard of it at some point.

This is the most graphic and hard to stomach book I will ever read. Period. Nothing has remotely compared.

The main premise of the book is to explore war crimes committed against Germans during and after the war, journal entries from people who lived through it are constantly referenced in it's paged. This book changed me, not many have. It goes over things like the dive bombing of innocent defenseless german civilians at Dresden, the terror bombing of Berlin, the Soviet pigs are their rape spree throughout the country as they invaded and after, the treatment of German men... It's incredibly graphic. There were points where I had to put it down in disgust. I'm not a queasy person. But it also had it's moments where I couldn't put it down. After MK, I'd say this is my number 2. It's why I bought it, and that's exactly what I got from it.

5/5. 10/10. Must read.
soaren

Re: Hellstorm

Postby brucebohn » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:46 pm

In 1989, author James Bacque produced the first edition of his book
" OTHER LOSSES ", AN "INVESTIGATION INTO THE MASS DEATHS OF
GERMAN PRISONERS AT THE HANDS OF THE FRENCH AND AMERICANS
AFTER WW2". This instilled in me an intense hatred which, to this day,
still moves me to tears... I fully understand your sentiments!
And, we have so-called CI 'pastor's' such as Dewey Tucker who
criticise those of us who would create an informational site such as
Mein Kampf, for, afterall, as he says, they were "sacrificed at the Alter"
and we must "move on", do not waste your time dredging up the past!
He has dishonored the sacrifice of our German brethren with this
statement and I find that unforgiveable!! We SHALL have our Day and
for me, it cannot come soon enough....Praise Yahweh.

http://www.texemarrs.com/122014/hellstorm.htm
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Acrimonious » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 pm

I've read some excerpts from Hellstorm, and they made me grit my teeth in anger. If I recall correctly, there was a passage regarding a German mother hiding her children, saying 'the Mongols are coming.' The filthy mongrel hordes raped her while her children were hidden away, and it's a good thing they were hidden, as the bastards raped children as well and left them outside to freeze afterward. No Law was ever written on their hearts; their actions alone are a testament to that fact.
Acrimonious

Postby Joe » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:05 am

I have heard some of the material from interviews with Thomas Goodrich.

I haven't been able to bring myself to read the book. The anger and sadness I feel is overwhelming. I haven't been able to watch a documentary on eisenhower's death camps either. Our God was scourged and crucified. Our saints were martyred.

And we live in times of hardened hearts.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 pm

OTHER LOSSES is a good book.
I also once bought an independent book, printed , or just sold, by Zundel (he was not the author) on the destruction of Dresden that also made me felt like crying.
Shocking facts (about Germans being the TRUE victims of WW2), that have NEVER been shown or taught by the controlled media and so-called education.
Les

Postby Staropramen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:23 pm

One should definitely pray before and while reading such material otherwise you might do something illegal to the next beast you encounter. Let such material intelligently sharpen and refine your hatred of the jews, niggers and all manner of non-white garbage. We are bombarded everyday with propaganda designed to pull us down to the level of our traitorous brethren. We can combat this by, as Bill puts it "exercising mental hygiene" regarding what we read. Wait on our Redeemer.

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jeremiah 30:11

I've been memorizing this passage lately. Patience. You don't want to smash that nigger's head into a plate-glass window prematurely, lol!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am

This particular material, in my opinion, is a must read for all Christian
folks, CI or not.. The " mental hygeine " in understanding this history
is the realization that we are in a life and death struggle for the very
survival of Christendom and we should cleanse our minds of all thought
of the "good Jew/ bad Jew " propaganda! My outrage is tempered in the
knowledge that one day we shall follow in Joshua's footsteps so that
we may "Rise and thresh".... And under Yahweh's guidance, once and
for all, shall avenge those who have paid such an horrible price for
sustaining the faith..

( in the meantime, I will practice on my " blow- up Rabbi". lol )
Attachments
head-bash.gif
head-bash.gif (3.96 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Book Reviews