This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Edom is in modern jewry quote...

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Edom is in modern jewry quote...

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello everyone.

I wanted to post this earlier but only recently have I been able to frequent the board. Some of you know that I have an affinity for finding admissions by jews where they spill a little truth. Of course, they write things assuming that we dumb goyim will have no interest in it, and most of the time that is true. But every now and then they let some things slip out that are useful in our fight against them.

Back in 2012, I ordered an old set of the 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia. For years I wanted to get that quote "Edom is in modern jewry" that was allegedly in this edition. Turns out that this quote was never an authentic quotation at all. Several months ago Swordbrethren told me that he felt that it's important for us to validate quotes and I think he's right.

The article about Edom on page 44 of Vol 5 does mention that the edomites who survived the AD70 event were always thereafter referred to as jews, so, the concept is still kind of there, just less forceful.

Probably what happened is, an Identity minister of yesteryear read this article and paraphrased it by saying edom is in modern jewry and it just kind of stuck.

Of course we don't need some jewbook to tell us they are edom. It's obvious to anyone who sees their behavior.
MichaelAllen

Re: Edom is in modern jewry quote...

Postby Lang » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 am

And what about these other quotes:

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."

Edom is the eternal enemy of Israel and Judah. Encyclopedia Judaica 1971, 6, column 379

The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 8, page 474
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 am

Lang wrote:And what about these other quotes:

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."

Edom is the eternal enemy of Israel and Judah. Encyclopedia Judaica 1971, 6, column 379

The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 8, page 474

The first quote is from the 1980 Jewish Almanac. It's legit and I have a copy of it. The other two I don't know, but the last quote sounds similar to something that rabblie Stephen wise said in the mid 20th century.
MichaelAllen

Postby Lang » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:46 am

If the third is also there, it forms a good slogan and a good mantra together with the second.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:Hello everyone.

I wanted to post this earlier but only recently have I been able to frequent the board. Some of you know that I have an affinity for finding admissions by jews where they spill a little truth. Of course, they write things assuming that we dumb goyim will have no interest in it, and most of the time that is true. But every now and then they let some things slip out that are useful in our fight against them.

Back in 2012, I ordered an old set of the 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia. For years I wanted to get that quote "Edom is in modern jewry" that was allegedly in this edition. Turns out that this quote was never an authentic quotation at all. Several months ago Swordbrethren told me that he felt that it's important for us to validate quotes and I think he's right.

The article about Edom on page 44 of Vol 5 does mention that the edomites who survived the AD70 event were always thereafter referred to as jews, so, the concept is still kind of there, just less forceful.

Probably what happened is, an Identity minister of yesteryear read this article and paraphrased it by saying edom is in modern jewry and it just kind of stuck.

Of course we don't need some jewbook to tell us they are edom. It's obvious to anyone who sees their behavior.

Is it possible that it's somewhere else in the Encyclopedia? I seem to recall Bill once saying that he searched an old book to corroborate something Wesley Swift had quoted and was starting to think that it wasn't a valid quote but then he found it on one of the very last pages.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm

LOL! I just found the 1906 Edition online and when I searched "Edom" I got;

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

It's like "go away, we know why you're here you damn Nazi" :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Staropramen,

I have seen that entry before under Edom in the 1906, and I am pretty certain it is the same thing that is in the 1925. A lot of the material in the Jew Encyclopedia's was just carried over form edition to edition if there were no significant changes. Sometime, if I get really motivated and someone wants me to, I can transcribe what is in the 1925. It's really not anything that you can't simply glean from Flavius Josephus, plus Biblical history.
MichaelAllen

Return to Book Reviews