This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish Supremacism

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Jewish Supremacism

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Jewish Supremacism by David duke released 2003

Not sure if many people know much about this book but I will say that when I read this book 10 years ago,I myself was a believer in evolution and thought the book was the best I had read regarding the Jewish question,but flicking through it again 10 years later as a believer of CI,I have a very different opinion.Obviously Duke makes a hash of the historical aspect regarding the Israelites who he believes todays Jews to be decended from and this really does ruin what might otherwise be a worthwhile read for anybody wishing to learn the various aspects of Jewish influence and control of white culture throughout history.
For example,When Duke uses the Jacob-Esau story to support his 'Jew v Gentile' argument,he gets the two brothers mixed up believing that Esau was the good and righteous brother and Jacob was the bad boy and the father of todays Jews.
Let's hope David Duke like me,wakes up and rewrites this book because it has apparently been a huge seller throughout the world but obviously misleading in many respects.
MikeTheAdamite

Re: Jewish Supremacism

Postby Lang » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:15 am

Jacob-Esau is the favorite story of those who don't like CI and wants to say that jews are Israel.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am

I should not really give Duke such bad press,afterall he has done far more than me to expose the Jew.He deserves alot of credit even if the book is not correct on all counts.
And yes,Duke has attempted to appease the Arabs but it's probably all part of his plan,I mean ,even Christ befriended a Jew called Ishcariot but wasn't that all part of his plAn?
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Lang » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 pm

MikeTheAdamite wrote:I should not really give Duke such bad press,afterall he has done far more than me to expose the Jew.He deserves alot of credit even if the book is not correct on all counts.
And yes,Duke has attempted to appease the Arabs but it's probably all part of his plan,I mean ,even Christ befriended a Jew called Ishcariot but wasn't that all part of his plAn?

Surely he does a great job teaching people about the jews, he is very good at that. But I don't think he will take any part in our race's salvation. He is very good at learning purposes but he has not dominant traits for a strong leader. Lincoln Rockwell had. But I believe that our next leader will be Yashua Christ and he will fix the world situation once and for all.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 pm

I Agree Lang,but we don't know how long it will be before Christ returns,it might be 100s of years who knows?
So anybody who is helping to identify Satan deserves credit.
He at least recognises that we need to stay away from the worst element of those Satans-the Jews.
Last edited by MikeTheAdamite on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Lang » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:09 pm

MikeTheAdamite wrote:I Agree Lang,but we don't know how long it will be before Christ returns,it might be 100s of years who knows?
So anybody who is helping to identify Satan (even if Duke hasn't identified Satan himself) deserves credit.
He at least recognises that we need to stay away from the worst element of those Satans-the Jews.

Surely he is better than nothing and I started listening to him before I knew CI, so it helped me finding the CI truth. But even if Christ does not return now, we'll need somebody else to save us for now, because, as I said, he is very good at awakening people and teaching them, but he does not have that thing to actually change things like Hitler did. I'm not saying he is worthless, Mussolini also didn't know the CI truth but did a good job, so if Duke arises to the top it would not be so bad, well, at least it would be far better than the leftist govrnments of today. But I don't believe he could follow the steps of Mussolini. Actually, for some reason, we are lacking a strong leader in these modern times.

I vote Downey for president! :beer:
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Nayto » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Of the men of the Earth I'm sure he'd be a good candidate, but I would rather vote for Christ to be President and King :D
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Lang wrote:I vote Downey for president!

LOL. My campaign slogan would be: gentlemen, start your ovens!!!! Duke doesn't have a clue about the final solution.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:10 pm

"We'll be back in five minutes after the commercial", <the news channel takes a break>.

<starts playing oh fortuna by Carmina Burana, theres a Christian Identity flag on the screen>

<An apocalyptical voice starts saying>

"Are you tired of the lazy mexicans destroying your work environment? Is your wife tired of the noise that your illegal neighbors do at night? Is your daughter tired of the niggers insistently hitting on her? Is your son tired of people joining his college by affirmactive action?

dum, dum, dum, duuum! <Mark Downey appears on the screen with a big smile and wearing a cowboy hat>

Then vote 88, vote Downey for president!

"E-I-G-H-T-Y E-I-G-H-T", tcha!

"Gentleman, start your ovens!", <Downey says while starting a oven on the screen>.

"And we are back to the news".
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Lang wrote:"Gentleman, start your ovens!", <Downey says while starting a oven on the screen>. .

Of course, these are industrial strength ovens the size of a warehouse ;)

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Book Reviews