This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

White Slavery

Use this sub-forum for discussions about histories, both classical and modern, as well as other books related to topics discussed in this section of the forum.

White Slavery

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Heres a bit of history many Whites are not aware of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/white_slaves_01.shtml
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: White Slavery

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Michael Hoffman is a clown in a lot of ways, but this is apparently one of his better works, published in 1993 it tells the story of White slaves in the Americas:
http://www.amazon.com/They-Were-White-Slaves-Enslavement/dp/0929903056
There are other books on that topic as well.

As for White slaves in Africa, here is another book published in 1999:
http://www.amazon.com/White-Slaves-African-Masters-Narratives/dp/0226034046

While the admission from the BBC is astonishing, they are late to the game. They also do not count the White slaves in America in their 10-to-1 figure given in the article you linked.

White slaves brought to the America by the British may well have outnumbered Blacks:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Videos of interest:
https://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/white-slaves/
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks for the links Bill.
I always like discussing White Slavery, because people are shocked and excited to hear it.

When I was travelling in Montgomery Alabama I noticed how the whole town was staged to give Whitey a guilt trip, with bronze plaques every hundred yards, recounting the cruelty of Whites against their Negro slaves.

When I spoke to some of the locals about it they didn't hide the fact that it annoyed them. I shared the White slavery with one lady that worked at the visitors centre, and she was so enthusiastic to learn about it, that she had printed off an article from the internet that I directed her to, so she could show her family.

Another lady informed me that it was the Jews that were putting up all those plaques, I soon shared dual seedline theology with her, and she was so interested that she got out a pen and paper and started taking notes of the scripture so she could show her husband.

I know people on this forum are well aware of White Slavery history, but I just wanted to post the link here as I believe that many non-Identity people that read this forum, will find this topic and raise awareness.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am

And let's not forget that there were many freed niggers who owned slaves. Even redskin Indians owned salves. In fact, South Carolina, in the late 1700s had to pass a law that forbid niggers from owning White slaves. It's hard to imagine that any southern White man would be willing to fight and die to uphold the rights of niggers to own other niggers as slaves. But that's what the Jews want us to believe.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:02 am

Rogue
Thanks for this topic which is long overdue balanced treatment in "mainstream" circles.
The only book I have read on this is "White Gold" by Giles Milton, well worth getting imho. I gave my copy to one inclined to the biased mainstream TV view.

Barbary pirates regularly attacked coastal communities in the British Isles, as well as elsewhere, and carried off human cargo. This is part of the Amazon blurb for any interested --

"...This is the forgotten story of the million white Europeans, snatched from their homes and taken in chains to the great slave markets of North Africa to be sold to the highest bidder. Ignored by their own governments, and forced to endure the harshest of conditions, very few lived to tell the tale.

Using the firsthand testimony of a Cornish cabin boy named Thomas Pellow, Giles Milton vividly reconstructs a disturbing, little known chapter ..."

Ezra
Good point. I read that the biggest slaveowner (in Texas, I think) was a black man ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 am

Thanks for the source, Gaius--it's on my list. It's interesting to note that the Irish were brought over here as slaves by the thousands, and the Atlantic crossing was known to them to be do deadly that the Irish called the the slave ships "coffin boats".
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Yes, Ezra, you're right.
The first slaves on the Barbados sugar plantations were Irish and/or Scottish (accounts vary) known as "Redlegs", transported by orders of Cromwell/his minions. Accounts of these actrocities against our people have been heavily hijacked by politically-correct universalists, so caution must be exercised.

It remains true, however, that the greatest crimes against our own people have been committed by our own people, the likes of Cromwell and many others such as he. It's a endeavour to get our folk from attacking, undermining and slaughtering their own kith and kin in multiple ways even today.

I may re-purchase "White Gold", if only to give away again to folk who really will believe anything the TV tells them.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Right, Gaius, Cromwell was the FDR of his day. He and his minions were bought and paid for by Amsterdam Jewish financiers. Not coincidentally, Roosevelt descended from Amsterdam Jews named Rosenfelt. It's now become apparent that it was the Jews behind the manipulation of the Irish potato market crash, to force people off of their land, only to be bought up by the Jews for pennies on the pound--and a little genocide thrown in for good measure.
EzraLB

Return to Histories and Books on Related Topics