This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Self-defense and an honorable duel

Just keep it lawful.

Self-defense and an honorable duel

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:53 am

Maybe this is a no-brainer, but does our code of fair fighting and dueling apply in any way shape or form to beasts. I couldn't possibly imagine throwing a gauntlet down to a nigger, arranging pistols at dawn or a fair boxing match. As far as I am concerned you pull out your weapon and use it in justified self-defense, (keeping it lawful Bill). If we were to 'fight fairly' with beasts, then that is somehow suggesting that they are our equals.

I don't want our brethren to feel guilty if required to dispatch those creatures in not so honourable ways. Honorable combat is reserved for Whites.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Self-defense and an honorable duel

Postby Teutonic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Think of it more in terms of 'pest control' rather than an actual confrontation.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Louis Beam once challenged Morris Dees to a duel in the woods. Yeah, it was a publicity stunt, but still, it punctuated the dire straights we navigate these days. And it reminds us of days past when a man's honor was something to be defended. It is virtually non-existent today.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:57 am

NicoChristian wrote
I don't want our brethren to feel guilty if required to dispatch those creatures in not so honourable ways. Honorable combat is reserved for Whites.

In one of the call-in programmes hunter asked if it we had to treat bastards according to the Law; I think it is completely acceptable to lie/deceive etc.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/open-l ... 12-14-2013
In the last 20 mins or so.

Hitler tried to fight with some rules of honour, he didn't want to bomb civilians. But for non-whites the only consideration should be to be as efficient and effective as possible.

Teutonic wrote
Think of it more in terms of 'pest control' rather than an actual confrontation.

Exactly ...and to think just a few short decades ago we could have carried it out in just such a way, it wouldn't have mattered how many there were.

Mark wrote
And it reminds us of days past when a man's honor was something to be defended. It is virtually non-existent today.

I think in the past men would have been more conservative with what they said. These days they can get away with saying anything, the state protects them (in the sense that you can't 'settle things like men' anymore).

NicoChristian wrote
If we were to 'fight fairly' with beasts, then that is somehow suggesting that they are our equals.

You can correct a man and be corrected. A worthy opponent.
A bastard is irredeemable, a waste.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 pm

We must , at all times, be respectful and careful not to offend.
And old saying in the south states:
Never offend a man you do not intend to fight,
and never fight a man ,you do not intend to Kill!
When it comes to a "Beast", they have committed
a Capital offense merely being in your presence,
but we shall have to wait a bit longer before we
can dole out justice........... :cry:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Self-defence and military