This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

White Couple VS Black Muslim Migrants

Just keep it lawful.

White Couple VS Black Muslim Migrants

Postby brucebohn » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Well now, how f%&king refreshing!!!
opening up a steaming can of whoop-ass on these migrant racists who thought they could have a great day beating up a white guy after molesting his lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-WpfgBF1-U

"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: White Couple VS Black Muslim Migrants

Postby EzraLB » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:43 am

I skimmed over the comments section for this video on YouTube, and many seem convinced that this video is fake. Some pointed out that it was first posted a few years ago, before the "migrant" crisis. Another claimed that the White guy made the video to promote his mixed-martial arts class.

What I do know is that when the White guy lands a punch, especially on the niggers' heads, you can hear the impact. Fake or not, this is the shape of things to come, as hundred of such incidents will happen all over Europe on a regular basis.

It's hard not to notice, though, that it always seems to be central and eastern European men who are far more likely not to back down and avoid confrontation with non-White invaders. I've been to that part of Europe, and the men there are nothing like the men in western Europe--they are clannish, masculine, and protect their women from outsiders, including even other Whites.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Self-defence and military