This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

War time

Just keep it lawful.

War time

Postby Joe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:47 pm

If you lived in Nazi Germany, would you fight for Adolf Hitler?
I would certainly want to, but what if you had to kill a British or American man. Would that be murder?

If my fellow country men were fighting I would find it difficult to not to fight. Are Christians suppose to be 'pacifist'?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: War time

Postby Teutonic » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Were we in Nazi Germany, then we would have no choice but to fight. War was the last thing Hitler wanted after the German people had so suffered so much during the Weimar years, hence his many peace proposals to the Allies; but it was either 1.) Go to war or 2.) Watch Jewish usury plunder Germany until there was nothing left.

As for killing our fellow Brits and Americans, well, it was their choice to stand against Hitler and ally themselves with the Jew.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Les » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:09 pm

if I was in my Dad's place instead, as a POW, and the German army asked me to fight/kill Brits and not the Russian Jew communists, I would not hesitate.

(Americans would be in the same boat for siding with Russia/communism. A fact that many seem to forget.The USA fought for communism, not freedom.).

(I still have a problem trying to understand why my father and his friends with their stupid pride They never wanted to wear the German uniform and fight under their flag after the jews were seconds away from murdering them, but Germans saved them.)

Britain backed out of the agreement/treaty to help Poland if it was ever invaded, so all enlisted British men were traitors. That may sound harsh and too "simple", as maybe most men maybe did not pay attention to politics, but I also read where other nations considered Slavs to be inferior.

After WWII, many historians say that Germany hated Slavs, but why did they train them? Arm them ?
Roll through their countries to help by hunting communist jews that were terrorizing and murdering Slavic people ?

These days, there might be more pacifists,
Maybe more Adamic men are sympathetic,and will not kill their own kind, but how many would be willing to go to prison instead of serve their military time which would be quicker?
Les

Postby Gaius » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 pm

The two world wars basically were attempts to genocide Germany, after the extermination of Christian Russia, by judeo-bolshevism and its masonic partners.
Both were fought (as well as inter-war food blockades of Germany by Britain's Royal Navy) with great enthusiasm by more or less all sections of the populations, especially GB and USA. The dissent (Oswald Mosley etc) was locked up and vilified. The hubris (chutzpah ?) has still not subsided over pursuing an evil murderous and destructive war against our German brethren.
The vile celebration at destroying Christian decency continues apace.

In short, there has been no repentance.
The result of this can be seen all over the "western" world.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby mchawe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Although I am a British citizen, if I was the right age and knowing what I know now I would have gone over to Germany and fought for them.
mchawe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Joe wrote:If you lived in Nazi Germany, would you fight for Adolf Hitler?
I would certainly want to, but what if you had to kill a British or American man. Would that be murder?

If my fellow country men were fighting I would find it difficult to not to fight. Are Christians suppose to be 'pacifist'?

Did Christ despise the centurion? These centurions were, perhaps, the equivalent of a captain in the modern western army.

The interaction between Christ, or John the Baptist, or even Paul of Tarsus, and Roman soldiers shows that God does not despise men because they are soldiers. Rather, government, and war, are a punishment from God for the disobedience of our race, and we all have a role to play in it.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 pm

I was contemplating something similar, concerning my own Opa, who, with my Oma, emigrated here (Jewnited States) from Germany about 1921. According to my dad (in a discussion when I was a child), my Opa wanted to fight in WWII on the allied side, but had hearing issues and was not accepted into the service. My own father was 12 by the time WWII ended, and I believe he told me he would have joined up if he was old enough. Back then, that was what I understood as true American patriotism. I had the understanding from my dad that the United States was the greatest country on the planet, because of our "rich heritage" of "freedom". That this country and it's form of government was unique in the history of nations, and since it took men to die to create it, then it was worth dying to preserve it. The jewish propaganda against Germany at that time must have been so insidious, that it convinced a native German to want to turn against his own. Ironically, my dad still had German pride, from which I learned. He also had a copy of Mein Kampf. I don't know if he actually read it, as he never discussed it with me. Funny thing about my feelings concerning WWII...it was always a sort of fairy tale to me, and that there were so many unanswered questions. So when I discovered the Truth, I never had any solid belief in anything I was "taught" about that time anyway, and was able to see the truth of the history of what is known as WWII.

Soooooo...to answer the original question of this thread...you bet your white ass I would have fought for Hitler. I look at Hitler as the "Michael" referenced in the Revelation. If a "Michael" were to somehow gain political power here, I would fight for him too...I don't necessarily see things going that direction though :ugeek:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby ElleJay » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:39 pm

My Dad was German and Scotch ... and he did fight in WWII against Germany and France. It is interesting that he used to imitate Hitler ... not in a degrading fashion ... but he would comb his hair like Hitler did and at times don a fake mustache out of something ... I cannot remember. He would be very serious with a ramrod posture ... click his heels ... etc. It was rather a light-hearted affair. He did not say alot about the war, but he wanted to see every WWII movie that came out ... and we did as a family ... yes, I saw them all in the 1950's. He did comment at one time with sadness ... about the soldiers being so young ... and it was obvious that he was troubled by the killing of any man. It was like looking at himself in a mirror to be fighting on German soil ... against the Germans. If I had known while he lived what I do now, how much more we might have talked ... how much more I might have known ... first hand.

I inherited a set of Encyclopedia Brittanica from 1960, and a few months ago looked up "holocaust." I was surprised that it was so short ... possibly 1/4 of one column (there are two columns per page).

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:19 am

Ellejay wrote
He did comment at one time with sadness ... about the soldiers being so young ... and it was obvious that he was troubled by the killing of any man. It was like looking at himself in a mirror to be fighting on German soil ... against the Germans.

That is what would concern me Ellejay. I have a duty and I would have to fight.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

You'll want to save this one. Wow.
Joe

Next

Return to Self-defence and military