This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Race war......

Just keep it lawful.

Race war......

Postby brucebohn » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Attachments
13647373988f649c_l.jpg
13647373988f649c_l.jpg (63.24 KiB) Viewed 4981 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Race war......

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 pm

I can't wait to exterminate these devils once and for all. Someone recently suggested that the Whites that have been the biggest enemies of our race will be the ones performing the unpleasant task of cleaning up the dead bodies of these animals as punishment. Nonsense, they ain't depriving me of the pleasure of bulldozing their dead asses into mass graves! Heck I'll even forfeit coffee breaks to steamroll a few extras! Who else wants that job? It'll require some gusto and more years of racial awareness will make for a better resume!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Exterminating spawns of satan, lol. Rep point to Staro.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 pm

May be we should have a rep points system on here? It would give me more pleasure to get rid of the race-mixers traitors and Jews. All I can say is get prepared as well as you can. Get down the gym, get down the ranges and get in the mindset. Harden your resolve and develop your bravery and stamina.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Staropramen wrote:I can't wait to exterminate these devils once and for all. Someone recently suggested that the Whites that have been the biggest enemies of our race will be the ones performing the unpleasant task of cleaning up the dead bodies of these animals as punishment. Nonsense, they ain't depriving me of the pleasure of bulldozing their dead asses into mass graves! Heck I'll even forfeit coffee breaks to steamroll a few extras! Who else wants that job? It'll require some gusto and more years of racial awareness will make for a better resume!

Actually, that was my comment, sorry, would not want to deprive....
There is room for two on my new yellow limo,,,,,,,,
Attachments
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 4952 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Lang » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:26 pm

May be we should have a rep points system on here? It would give me more pleasure to get rid of the race-mixers traitors and Jews. All I can say is get prepared as well as you can. Get down the gym, get down the ranges and get in the mindset. Harden your resolve and develop your bravery and stamina.

Do you lift weights?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Lang » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Other picture to the thread:

"The rising of a new species":

Commonly known as "the negro" LOL.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Lang wrote:

Do you lift weights?

I lift weights and I've done martial arts and combat sports for sixteen years. I also have to do regular loaded marches, runs, torturous exercises and routine fitness tests in the Army. Last weight session was today and last loaded march was on Monday, also had a torturous fitness session on Tuesday.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Lang » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:07 pm

I lift weights and I've done martial arts and combat sports for sixteen years. I also have to do regular loaded marches, runs, torturous exercises and routine fitness tests in the Army. Last weight session was today and last loaded march was on Monday, also had a torturous fitness session on Tuesday.

I didn't know you are in the army. My father retired as an army officer and former special forces. Like him, I guess you probably are a very disciplined person.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

I'd say I'm disciplined from my own character. Most guys in the infantry are disciplined because if not they'll receive pretty hard or humiliating punishments. When they get the chance they'll misbehave, but discipline is basically maintained by fear.

To be honest though that's the only way we'd maintain discipline in society as well. People need fear of capital punishments to maintain order. Some people would think twice about murder if they could lose their life. Same with rape or other crimes. Capital punishment equals law and order. Opponents of capital punishment are simply liberal, communist idiots.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Next

Return to Self-defence and military