This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Race war......

Just keep it lawful.

Re: Race war......

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:22 am

MIchael said
I know I wouldn't particularly have a problem waking up one morning to find all non-Whites had offed each other....

In their confusion, as with Gideon. I would not doubt it, it is their nature. Babylon (confusion) may fall in confusion.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:13 am

Yeah,.........

I don't know what the official figures are on "White People"...and not sure I'd trust "official" figures anyway,..

But its like...250 Million North America.... 400 Million for Europe.... 20 Million Australia.....????

That ain't much ...out of 7 BILLION !!!!

Reminds me of an old joke.
If you're gonna have kids....Only have 3,because they say 1 in every 4 people is Chinese. heh!

We're outnumbered just a tad. {And thats even if EVERY WHITE person on Earth, knew what we know...! We got alot of work to do.}
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 am

We don't need a popular movement. Many who come to CI begin to fall for WN, don't go back there. If God be for us, who can be against us.

Christ came to a remnant. We should gather and hunt down the sheep. But we enter the narrow gate and have faith in God. I think.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 am

Joe wrote:Christ came to a remnant.

Thats what worries me.....!

This word "remnant".

As if all White are from the tribes of Israel....the approximate 700 million of us....isn't really what I'd call a remnant. Although far less than the other "races" combined.

If God last cleaned house until only 8 People were left.....I just wonder how much longer we got to go.

8 People is truly a "remnant" !. Not 700 Million.

I think we got many more years & alot more hardships to come.{But, glad I am one of the awoken.}
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby bahr » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 am

As if all White are from the tribes of Israel....the approximate 700 million of us....isn't really what I'd call a remnant. Although far less than the other "races" combined.

From where do you get that we are still 700 millions on earth? Only Yahweh-Christ knows, nobody else.
bahr

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:49 am

Joe wrote:Christ came to a remnant. We should gather and hunt down the sheep. But we enter the narrow gate and have faith in God. I think.

Christ didn't say He came for a Remnant, but rather He said, "the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The Good News was the racial message of the gospels, whereby many were called, but few were chosen. Every single racially pure White person has the opportunity to hear His voice i.e. "My sheep hear My voice." But, many shall be deceived and therefore only a Remnant of overcomers can and will receive what is revealed from God. The enemy has provided an extraordinary wide gate and tells the deceived that there are many paths that lead to Christ. There are many paths that lead to destruction. We plant the seed and set the example for all of our kindred to see (and hear).

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:02 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote:Thats what worries me.....!

This word "remnant".

It shouldn't, if we look at it from God's perspective. His plan for the ages has always been within the confines of our race, but it is continually whittled down. It started with the entire race to bring forth the fruits of the Kingdom, but they failed. It then behooved the church to deliver the goods, but they failed also. The last group among our own is the overcomers, who will succeed. It is always a minority of God's chosen who bring forth the glory, because the majority think the situation is impossible to overcome.

I think we got many more years & alot more hardships to come.{But, glad I am one of the awoken.}

That's called futurism. That's not the mindset we are commanded to have. "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Mt. 4:17. In other words, it is near. It's not for us to say when all these things shall come to pass, but it is incumbent upon the Christian to prepare and tarry not.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 pm

If God be for us, who can be against us.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Joe wrote:If God be for us, who can be against us.

That's it :beer:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

Just a little note regarding "remnant." The bible warns us:

(Matthew 7:13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

(Matthew 7:14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I believe the strait gate is much narrower than we might (or want to) picture it.

Elle
ElleJay

PreviousNext

Return to Self-defence and military