This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Body armour and personal protective equipment

Just keep it lawful.

Re: Body armour and personal protective equipment

Postby Staropramen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 am

16 years ago when I lost the custody battle for the mixed-race creature that I produced I felt that God had dropped the ball. There wasn't a shred of logic in God allowing that to happen, or so I thought. For over a decade I continually felt there was something terribly wrong in that situation however I made the choice to trust God despite my feelings and I believed that one day, presumably in the afterlife, Yahweh would supply me with an answer that would make everything clear. Now, understanding Israel Identity I have my answer. If I had gotten what I wanted back then [which I believed was logical and scriptural] I would have only acquired a major stumbling block to Identity Truth that I may not have overcome. The beast that I layed with once attacked me with a knife. I might be dead now. What I have instead is an unshakable trust in Him. We must purge ourselves of ALL doubt no matter what happens in life.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 pm

I cannot speak for Sword Brethren, however, I can understand those
sentiments when coming from a person who has devoted their life
to what they believe is truth & righteousness.. We all labor thru
"Faith" Joe.. And yes, those of us who have been blessed and
are fighting for the "Faith", cannot help but reflect on why
[ if we are truly humble] has Yahweh God chosen me? Those
of the Tuckerite "crowd" have come to the conclusion that they
only need to kick back & polish their "Halo's".. Eloheem as it
were.. That is another issue. We , those of us whom are awake & in the fight
cannot help but feel pre-destined, otherwise what was the point
of our being called? Would we not then,feel like our demise will come in the
form of a sacrifice? Any thing else might force one to question thier faith..
Maybe SB has chosen, for argument's sake, not to clarify..
Cooling off period as it were.......All do respect
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Joe wrote:^Thankyou Filidh. My thoughts, not my advice/position.

I guess I would just have faith that He is looking over us ...but there is so much we don't know about His plans for us. We don't know how it will all play-out ...but if we have faith then not even death worries me. The faithless WN have much to worry about. I think we all wish to die as SB said, for the community, for our friends, rather than in a lightening strike.

However my main concern is 'no God', 'Bible plain wrong'; I will admit that I don't know how to interpret this, I was not trying to condemn swordbrethren, and I guess he will not be clarifying for me. I am taking it literally, as is my tendency.

Well if the Bible is correct and I am not misinterpreting something, it is stated that the followers of God will live at least three score and ten years. So that's what I meant about "the Bible being wrong" although some people will die well before 70, but for a special reason, not from some fluke accident or pointless lightning strike or shark attack.

Plus I have a mission from God, but I generally don't get into that... God spoke with me when I was younger and He told me that I would raise an army and destroy communism in South Africa and Rhodesia. I had several dream-visions [while asleep], several visions [while awake], and several instances of auditory commands [while awake] combined with specific visual displays of maps.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Kentucky » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Well if the Bible is correct and I am not misinterpreting something, it is stated that the followers of God will live at least three score and ten years.

Psalms 90:10 may have been restricted to Israelites in the wilderness, which was perhaps only a generalization for that point in time. I would venture to guess that the actuarials of longevity for the White race during the Middle Ages was well below 70. And in more modern times it looks like it is going above 70.

So that's what I meant about "the Bible being wrong" although some people will die well before 70, but for a special reason, not from some fluke accident or pointless lightning strike or shark attack.

Well, that's sort of second-guessing the intent of God. Not everybody that is struck by lightning dies; it just may be God's way of getting somebody's attention, much in the same way Paul was slammed to the ground to turn his thinking around. God has always used prophets and watchmen to warn the people when they were going in the wrong direction and if they did not heed, judgment followed. These people may have thought the flood or hurricane or wildfire was innocuous to their Christian lifestyle until it hit them personally. One's divine calling is not exempt from preemption; "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" Prov. 16:18. Jonah is but one example of a reluctance to the leading of God's Spirit. We are "accounted as sheep for the slaughter" (as a nation-race) when we are separated from the love of Christ. God is not just the God of love, He is also a God of wrath and He will only chastise those He loves. What any loving father would do for their children. "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

If one were hit by natural lightning and died, I would conclude that God willed it for a reason. I say natural, because these days mad men modify the weather and kill people.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Kentucky wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:Well if the Bible is correct and I am not misinterpreting something, it is stated that the followers of God will live at least three score and ten years.

Psalms 90:10 may have been restricted to Israelites in the wilderness, which was perhaps only a generalization for that point in time. I would venture to guess that the actuarials of longevity for the White race during the Middle Ages was well below 70. And in more modern times it looks like it is going above 70.

So that's what I meant about "the Bible being wrong" although some people will die well before 70, but for a special reason, not from some fluke accident or pointless lightning strike or shark attack.

Well, that's sort of second-guessing the intent of God. Not everybody that is struck by lightning dies; it just may be God's way of getting somebody's attention, much in the same way Paul was slammed to the ground to turn his thinking around. God has always used prophets and watchmen to warn the people when they were going in the wrong direction and if they did not heed, judgment followed. These people may have thought the flood or hurricane or wildfire was innocuous to their Christian lifestyle until it hit them personally. One's divine calling is not exempt from preemption; "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" Prov. 16:18. Jonah is but one example of a reluctance to the leading of God's Spirit. We are "accounted as sheep for the slaughter" (as a nation-race) when we are separated from the love of Christ. God is not just the God of love, He is also a God of wrath and He will only chastise those He loves. What any loving father would do for their children. "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

If one were hit by natural lightning and died, I would conclude that God willed it for a reason. I say natural, because these days mad men modify the weather and kill people.

Mark

Of course, but even Jonah when he repented and turned to the will of God was spared from the belly of the great fish.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 am

Well this was very good for me, not as I expected. Thanks to all who replied even as I derailed the thread. I have much to think about and nothing to add but gratitude.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:45 am

Staropraman
I believed that one day, presumably in the afterlife, Yahweh would supply me with an answer that would make everything clear.

I think about this statement a great deal. I, too, am waiting for an answer. I never expected to get as far as I have in knowing God, but now that I know where to direct my prayers and seeking; I am waiting for a similar answer about the hardships of the past.

I must add that I think it is highly honourable for you to share that experience, and for you to have set an example. You have been lost, and now you are setting an example, I need to think about this too, for my own understanding.

@Pastor Downey
I always like hearing about your understanding of 'man-made weather' and other not-well known subjects. I did much reading on similar things too, while I was looking for His Name. I was looking everywhere ...under every stone, every philosophy. I just needed the keys to that which had been with me all along. He took pity on a hopeless-fool like me. Praise Christ
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Self-defence and military