This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Unethical weapons

Just keep it lawful.

Unethical weapons

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 pm

The question is, say the enemy has some nasty weapons in their arsenal. Do you think it's unethical to use weapons such as landmines, gas, expanding rounds, cluster bombs, etc. I've got to admit I don't like nuclear, bio or chem weapons because of the environmental damage they do, but war is war.

Opinions, and\or Scripture on the subject.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Unethical weapons

Postby Vandal » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 am

NicoChristian wrote:The question is, say the enemy has some nasty weapons in their arsenal. Do you think it's unethical to use weapons such as landmines, gas, expanding rounds, cluster bombs, etc. I've got to admit I don't like nuclear, bio or chem weapons because of the environmental damage they do, but war is war.

Opinions, and\or Scripture on the subject.

What enemy are you referring to? There seem to be so many wars going on right now it is hard to distinguish. I believe nuclear weapons are the most insane and unethical thing ever produced. Second in line is bioweapons. Evil WMDs like mustard gas and germ warfare are beyond satanic. These insidious weapons serve no purpose but mass death and although billed as a deterrent, they are seemingly deployed on helpless victims.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Return to Self-defence and military