This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Unintended Consequences

Just keep it lawful.

Unintended Consequences

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

I was sent the following:

Stumbled across a book (Unintended Consequences) yesterday that appears to have been virtually banned by the fact that it’s only available on ebay or Amazon for several hundred dollars per copy. I found a spot where it can be downloaded free. I also figured out that you can convert the pdf into a format usable by a Kindle or Nook & since it’s about 750 pages, reading from a computer may get tiresome. I haven’t read it yet, but the research I did on it leads me to believe it’s a must read.

http://www.zjstech.net/~ddixson/Uninten ... uences.pdf

There was also this comment by another reader:
FOR ALL….A VERY INTERESTING BIT OF INFO RE AN APPROACHING CIVIL WAR…A NOVEL THAT SPINS OUT DETAILS APPROPRIATE TO TODAY…IT IS LONG, 750 PAGES, BUT READ THE FIRST 12-15 AND THEN THE LAST 20

I'm usually not inclined to read longwinded novels, but I took up the suggestion of those limited pages and found the read very intriguing as it pertains to current events. It reads a little like a Tom Clancy book and it doesn't appear the author is jew savvy, until the very end with a bit of a twist. I also read the opening remarks, which gave it some perspective.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Unintended Consequences

Postby CairinDaithe » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Hmm... I might have to read it. I'm huge on reading, and the longer the book the better because I read too fast, haha.
CairinDaithe

Re: Unintended Consequences

Postby Fenwick » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

Interesting. I will have to take a look at it.
Fenwick

Return to Self-defence and military