This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Military training

Just keep it lawful.

Re: Military training

Postby Vandal » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 am

NicoChristian wrote:I was once told by a C.I. pastor to give up everything I was doing in Europe and come over there to the U.S. to look for a job and a living. Of course I wouldn't have been provided long term accomodation and all expenses would have been my own. On top of that I would have to sort out my own visas and greencard, etc, people try to influence others without looking after them.

And as soon as you show up, I'll bet that pastor will pull the rug right out from under you the first disagreement you have with him. Been there, done that. Rendered homeless by other people's promises, and actually put myself at their mercy. Never again, oi vey! Never, never put yourself at the mercy of strangers if you've already got a good gig, no matter what "spiritual" reasons they give you.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Fenwick » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 am

I am inclined to wonder if there is all that much point in putting stock in our own military skills. It seems like the odds are so heavily stacked against us that it's futile to expect some glorious armed victory when it's the mercy of God that will save us.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's important for a nation to have people to defend it, but these days I wonder if we have anything worth defending. "Come out of her, my people" seems to apply to every institution and organisation these days, when the jews' fingers grasp around all areas of society.

It wouldn't bother me so much if, in these harsh economic times, everyone wasn't trying to pressure me to join the army and go die for the jew in Afghanistan while the arabs all move here and take our civilisation out from underneath us while we're all away. So I've started telling people I'm a conscientious objector, which to most of the brainwashed military people means the same thing as "pacifist".

This tends to upset them, I have been told by one that this makes me a marxist, who should be put in a death camp. Now, what would I gain from fellowship with the godless meatheads that seem to infest all areas of the military? It it's the ability to fight, then I have to ask, who is it I'm going to be fighting?
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Fenwick wrote:I am inclined to wonder if there is all that much point in putting stock in our own military skills. It seems like the odds are so heavily stacked against us that it's futile to expect some glorious armed victory when it's the mercy of God that will save us.

It's an interesting topic, that. Why would Christ have commanded to buy a sword if He didn't expect anyone to have to use it (as opposed to supernatural deliverance). One can also argue that it is only for self-defense and not for militaristic use.

Anyway, I believe in being prepared physically and equipment-wise. It feels like tempting God to ignore it completely -- at least for me.

I don't think one should expect any favors from God when joining some jew-controlled military. You know the dangers and you've accepted them. Expecting God to keep you alive in a cause that doesn't have His blessing seems like tempting Him as well.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

More people die in car accidents and from smoking or junk food related diseases than wars nowadays. How many of us eat junk food, drive a car or smoke? You could argue driving is tempting God. I believe God has determined what we will do and how He will use us. Many of us cannot choose our own fate, my fate was to become a soldier, I couldn't escape it no matter what I tried.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Nayto » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

NicoChristian wrote:More people die in car accidents and from smoking or junk food related diseases than wars nowadays. How many of us eat junk food, drive a car or smoke? You could argue driving is tempting God. I believe God has determined what we will do and how He will use us. Many of us cannot choose our own fate, my fate was to become a soldier, I couldn't escape it no matter what I tried.

I don't smoke or eat junk food. I don't drive like a moron 8-)

Having said that, I was driving at around 60mph on a very foggy highway once. In an instant I saw headlights turned on in front of me... Coming towards me! I had a split second to react and swerved to change lanes. At that speed something should have gone wrong. I thank God for protecting me then.
Nayto

Postby Filidh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Nico, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you being a soldier. And it's not tempting God to ask Him to keep you alive in such scenarios.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks appreciated.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:59 am

[quote="Nayto I don't smoke or eat junk food. I don't drive like a moron 8-)

Having said that, I was driving at around 60mph on a very foggy highway once. In an instant I saw headlights turned on in front of me... Coming towards me! I had a split second to react and swerved to change lanes. At that speed something should have gone wrong. I thank God for protecting me then.[/quote]

I've had many experiences like that, like when I lost control of my car on a road while driving in icy conditions. I also drive safely, but still accidents happen be it your fault or someone else's. I've often feel protected by YHWH, many a time have I come close to danger or misfortune and come out of it fine.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Vandal » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

Fenwick wrote:I am inclined to wonder if there is all that much point in putting stock in our own military skills. It seems like the odds are so heavily stacked against us that it's futile to expect some glorious armed victory when it's the mercy of God that will save us.

Military skills don't do much good for an arrogant people. Even the humble can eventually exploit that arrogance to the ruin of a powerful enemy. We have nothing to fear. Spirit and Truth will have our eyes and ears open so we can see evil far off and avoid it.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

You know I think I needed to add to this topic that preparation is not simply buying lots of equipment, it's learning valuable skills to use in a time of crisis. I used to buy equipment, but since I've been training I've learned to use a lot of this equipment properly and to it's full potential. I read a survivalist book some years ago and the tips offered there were top of the range, but I found that until I'd had a proper chance to learn and practice, the tips were useless to anybody.

All of us need to be practicing and honing our skills. Many people talk about what to do in a crisis and a lot of the advice is sound, but without practice it's useless. Get on courses and get practicing, that's what I advise.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Previous

Return to Self-defence and military