This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hide image to unregistered users

Members can provide feedback and suggestions here.

Hide image to unregistered users

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:12 am

Hello
Is it possible to make an image only appear to registered users?

thanks
Joe
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Hide image to unregistered users

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 am

I've tried putting up an avatar, but can't seem to get the dimensions right. That's why I don't have one, my technology skills are degrading and I have little incentive to improve them. Next thing you know you'll need to use telegram to contact me. I guess it's part of my preparation for the collapse, I want to be as non-reliant on technology as possible.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Hide image to unregistered users

Postby brucebohn » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 am

NicoChristian wrote:I've tried putting up an avatar, but can't seem to get the dimensions right. That's why I don't have one, my technology skills are degrading and I have little incentive to improve them. Next thing you know you'll need to use telegram to contact me. I guess it's part of my preparation for the collapse, I want to be as non-reliant on technology as possible.

Same here Nico, all pic's in my files were too large [ more than 200 pixels]..
I searched sites, as an example, "religious photo site" and right click for properties
on desired photo to check pic size [ 200 & under pixels], download to your
pic's... Tech savvy, I am not.... [ maybe a pic of your new daughter?]
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Forum Directions