This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hellstorm

Discussions about more recent history

Hellstorm

Postby Gaius » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 am

Many students of 20th Century history (esp WW2) will have a copy of "Hellstorm", or seen the vdo.
This link is not new, but I didn't know that "Hellstorm" is now available in German.

htt p:/ /rene gadetribune .com/hells torm-now-in -germ an/

Just a reminder of the very solemn warning, twice repeated in Luke 13 --

"... I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish ..."
Last edited by wmfinck on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Link purposely broken for reasons I may explain in a post here shortly, remove the spaces to use the link.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Re: Hellstorm

Postby Teutonic » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:21 am

I watched it a few months ago, but I'm not sure I could stomach it a second time.....it gets the blood boiling...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I find it difficult to stomach too.

I think Gaius' point on Luke 13 is moving, I had never made that connection before and it brings some understanding. God's purpose. And certainly I think I have a greater debt than those Germans who fought and gave their lives for their kin during WWII. I should remember that.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:21 pm

The nice thing about the "Hellstorm" video being released in German is that you no longer have to listen to Sinead McCarthy narrate it in the English version. Sinead McCarthy is a feminist anti-Christian White Nationalist who thinks CI is "dumb" per her interview with John Friend.

Despite Sinead McCarthy's narration, I still recommend "Hellstorm" though the German version sounds a lot more serious and emotional than the English version. I saved it to my desktop so I can burn it to DVD--just to make sure my two young boys can watch it in a few years.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Teutonic wrote:.....it gets the blood boiling...

I have the book which lies unfinished for the same reason you state, Teutonic.

The countries which continue to celebrate their savagery against our kindred are now all but destroyed themselves ... of course WW2 atrocities are not the only reason for repentence ....

Thanks to Ezra for information on Sinead McCarthy. I haven't seen the vdo.
Feminists (of either gender) have no business or place among us, however "correct" they may seem.
Where are the men of the west to make the commentary ?
Why did the vdo maker choose a female feminist to do it ?

Yes, Joe. WW2 was Israel fighting Israel at the behest of edom-esau.
There are boneheads/corrupt among our people still being led by the nose by them ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Sorry I had to break your link above, Gaius

But even though a few good things occasionally come from the people of Renegade Tribune, they are vocal anti-Christs and opponents even to Christian Nationalism, and especially to Christian Identity.

Kyle Hunt had his opportunities to talk to us. He is a reprobate, and will probably never change. I even sent a note to him myself, a year or so ago, and he neglected to answer.

EzraLB is on target concerning the character of his bimbo partner, who from what I understand has also often engaged in activities which we would find repulsive.

So I would rather not have links to their material posted here, as I do not want to promote their work while they continue to despise us, and, more importantly, the Truth of Christ.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Gaius wrote:Where are the men of the west to make the commentary ?
Why did the vdo maker choose a female feminist to do it ?

It is evident that the video maker himself is a feminist.
Don't overlook the fact that most men today are also feminists!
Last edited by wmfinck on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry, had the quote misattributed so I fixed it.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:43 pm

wmfinck wrote:Sorry I had to break your link above, Gaius

But even though a few good things occasionally come from the people of Renegade Tribune, they are vocal anti-Christs and opponents even to Christian Nationalism, and especially to Christian Identity.

Kyle Hunt had his opportunities to talk to us. He is a reprobate, and will probably never change. I even sent a note to him myself, a year or so ago, and he neglected to answer.

EzraLB is on target concerning the character of his bimbo partner, who from what I understand has also often engaged in activities which we would find repulsive.

So I would rather not have links to their material posted here, as I do not want to promote their work while they continue to despise us, and, more importantly, the Truth of Christ.

Sorry, Bill.
I didn't know anything about these people.
Live and learn. Thanks for the information.
Btw. I wrote the (rhetorical) questions you ascribe above to Teutonic.
Your exposure of these people is adequate enough answer, it appears.
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:45 pm

These people haven't thought things through (and don't want to because of the implications).
They don't realise that if there is no God, if you believe in evolution, then there is no reason to do good and there is no reason to preserve your race. Once you are gone, you're gone and evolution will keep on going, your race is transient.

They also don't realize that there is no way for men to preserve the white race other than to follow the Law of God, there is no technological, systematic or political solution.

Lastly paganism does not offer any basis for being anti-feminism, pro-marriage, pro-white, anti-jew etc.

These are all things Bill has taught many times, in my view. After reading about some of these people I think Bill should give them up to their sin, these people have approved of satanism, kabbalism, drug-use, sodomy, race-mixing and more.

mrskyle.jpg
mrskyle.jpg (40.88 KiB) Viewed 3540 times

They thought themselves wise and became fools.
And they are fools.

Edit:
I didn't go far enough; these people are so weak-minded that they cannot even evaluate ideas properly or form reasonable, logical and plausible solutions. They are so weak in their hearts that they cannot even debate a man honestly and defend their ideas, such as with Bill. They are cowards and fools and I believe Nayto would probably use the word 'morons'. End rant. lol. :D
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Is that a picture of Kyle Hunt's wife? So she hangs out with mulattoes and niggers? Wow, how WN can Hunt really be then?

They recently posted an article called, "Christians are cucks," over at Renegade Tribune. Of course, it's the usual "Jesus was a jew, jews are the people of the Bible, etc." Some of the stupidest @SS-hat arguments I've ever heard. One of them was "Jesus called Peter Satan, and so this means that if you ever get in the way of the jewish agenda, you are satan."

One of "Axe of Perun's" comments was that "all that the CI people can say is, 'today's jews aren't the real jews'."

Is this Axe of Perun that stupid? This is a game changer!! If the jews AREN'T the real people of the God of the Bible, then the Bible can't be their book! and Israel can NOT be their heritage.

I really wonder if a guy like this has ever actually read the details of the Maccabees, Josephus and then compare that to the conversations Jesus had with the different peoples in Judea. The fact is, this was a proto-bolshevik revolution into which Jesus was born. It's sort of like calling all Russians today communists, and blaming the people of Russia for what happened to peasants of Eastern Europe during Bolshevik rule. The bolsheviks were no more a "Russian" phenomenon than saying that the United Nations is American simply because its headquarters is in jew york. We can't call the federal reserve system an "American" thing because it is in the United States of America.

I can't possibly imagine that this guy doesn't have an agenda, as in... maybe he's a damn jew.
MichaelAllen

Return to Modern History