This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

America: The Beginning Of The End

Discussions about more recent history

Re: America: The Beginning Of The End

Postby EzraLB » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 am

Bill,
Thanks for the clarification on Putin and the Russians. I wasn't aware that you were referring to Russia as a geo-political, multi-ethnic entity when you made the statement about Russians not being White. And I certainly would agree with you that the further East you travel, the less White the Russians become, but the Russians from western Russia certain look very different from those eastern ones.

I, too, have read the rumors that Putin may have some jewish ancestry, but I have found none of it convincing. His name is clearly made up--I think his grandfather was the first to use it, but that doesn't mean they changed it to hide jewish ancestry, as some have suggested. I've seen just as compelling evidence that it may be a shortening of an old Russian aristocratic clan name--and his family shortened it to seem more part of the proletariat. After all, being from Russian aristocracy would automatically make you a target of the Jewish Bolsheviks. And the old Russian aristocracy was very White, at least by my understanding.

Yes, Putin seems to slavishly pander to the Jews, but he's a politician, and he wouldn't last another day if he overtly turned on them. And I personally wouldn't put too much significance on his adherence to the Holocaust myth; after all, he lost a number of family members to the German army in WWII, and to deny the Holocaust would serve no purpose but to alienate him those who may now support him. The only world leaders that I've seen who dare challenge the Holocaust myth are either Arab or Asian, but that doesn't in any way endear them to me.

But you made a good point--that the Russia gene pool has been messed with a great deal in the last 100 years since the jewish invasion of 1917. There must be millions of Russians at this point with some jewish and asiatic ancestry through politically-enforced integration and internal migration. Although I don't personally have anything at stake over this issue, I do have a concern for whatever White remnant remains in Russia.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:57 am

Lots of "gook-ish" looking "Russians" in Brighton Beach.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Staro,
Yes, an Irish friend of mine lived in Brighton Beach for awhile--and he said the place was crawling with Russian Jews and half-Jews. He also said they were among the nastiest, most dangerous people he's ever been around.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 pm

EzraLB wrote:Staro,
Yes, an Irish friend of mine lived in Brighton Beach for awhile--and he said the place was crawling with Russian Jews and half-Jews. He also said they were among the nastiest, most dangerous people he's ever been around.

It really is astounding how many people think the Russian mafia is White, when in fact it's a cover for their real ethnicity... jewish! More jewish media hogwash er whitewash.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:50 pm

wmfinck wrote:It is unfortunate that Lisa Lee left, BUT if she left because she was upset about Calvin being criticized, then it is good that she left.

There is only one God, Yahshua Christ, and He cannot be criticized here. Everyone else is a viable target so long as they are shot at with Christian love and humility.

I think it may have been somewhat of a rush to judgment after her burnout with Stormfront. I never did find out what exactly triggered her exit, but she had a low tolerance for those shooting from the hip and not knowing what they were talking about. She was smart as a whip and it is unfortunate that she left; she would have relished this discussion. I too am not that up to snuff with Calvin. As I've said for years, if it aint Christian Identity it aint squat. LisaLee was picking up on our message and gladly accepting the non-universal message, answering a lot of Scriptures she wondered about. I think we planted the seed and hope she will come back some day. As the saying goes: people come and people go.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:33 am

Bill,
You're right about Chenenko and Brezhenev--they are both "gook" looking Russians, as Staro pointed out. Chenenko is from Eastern Russia, and Brezhenev is from Eastern Ukraine. That said, I've seen many Ukrainians who look completely Aryan, not surprising considering that the early Celts settled there, and their influence can still been seen today in their folk art.
Attachments
Leonid-Ilyich-Brezhnev-1.png
Leonid-Ilyich-Brezhnev-1.png (272.34 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
Chenenko.jpg
Chenenko.jpg (6.94 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
Celtic Ukrainian.jpg
Celtic Ukrainian.jpg (34.53 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
EzraLB

Postby EzraLB » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 am

I had a chance to re-listen to Bill's podcast from Friday night's Open Call show where he discussed some of these issues regarding John Calvin. He brought up a couple points that I wasn't aware of--and that I think are worth exploring in more depth.

First, I wasn't aware that there are many former Calvinists that come into CI. If that's the case, then I think this subject is incredibly important to address in a responsible and scholarly fashion--and Bill's analysis of Calvin's views on predestination, using Paul's words against him, goes a long way to putting Calvin in his proper place among so many other judaizers of the Christian faith.

From my perspective, Calvin's fanciful ideas on predestination are, as Bill pointed out, non-Scriptural and completely arbitrary--Yahweh decides, based on a mere caprice, who will be chosen and who will not. Yahweh chose the race of the Israelites for a very logical and consistent reason--there's no mystery concerning that choice if you understand the Bible. It is a jewish conception of God that He is arbitrary and inscrutable.

If God thought like a Jew, He would be arbitrary and irrational, prone to temper tantrums and moments of hysterical irrationality, just like Calvin himself. For God to have "chosen" the stiff-necked and degenerate Jews as His beacons of creation, He would have to be irrational and arbitrary. And Calvin's doctrine on predestination allows for the possibility that these serpents could be among God's chosen.

In the Beginning there was The Word, or "Logos" from which we get the concept of logic. Once we truly understand Yahweh's premise of Adamic creation and the rationality upon which the Mosaic laws are founded, our world and all our of history logically follows a "predestined" path right through the final chapters of Revelations. The Jews would have us believe that history is merely a series of random events on which we arbitrarily impose meaning, which is what we would expect from those who reject The Word.
EzraLB

Postby ElleJay » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:04 am

You are all more scholarly with regard to this subject than I ever could be, so I hesitate to post the following. Perhaps it will be of some value in the discussion. I simply feel moved to contribute because of my own background.

For years my husband and I were in churches that followed arminianism … meaning that we believed we had a free will to choose God or not to choose God. They were more works oriented, but some did not believe that you were save by works (although they may have worked as though they did). It is the Southern Baptist philosophy … it is the philosophy of most mainstream churches … or at least the jumping off point that has led to such a spiral away from Truth. Then we moved to an area where we were drawn to a reformed or Calvinistic church. We were not Calvinists … but the reformed teaching made much more sense, yet it took a few years before we crossed that line.

Predestination was a term that troubled me as an Arminian, because it meant I had no choice in the matter of salvation (neither did anyone else) … and, yet, there it was in the Bible. It was because of a Sunday School class I personally crossed that line, and became reformed in my thinking. We were studying a book called Chosen By God. One of the things that was of concern to me was that humanism and arminianism are so closely related … and I was in the fight opposing humanism. I learned that I am not in the place of God … that we are God’s creation … and the Potter can do what He likes with vessels. I learned that there were vessels made for destruction. (I learned that the foregoing was all in the Bible … because one cannot read a book and know Truth without knowing what Scripture says.)

It was while in the reformed church that I grew to understand terminology such as sovereignty … predestination … etc. There is much within sectors of reformed teaching that builds one’s faith in a Holy God … that He is working all things out from beginning to end. He has a plan, and nobody on this earth (seen or unseen) can thwart Him. He calls whom He will. Teachings along this line fall right in line with CI. The difference is in who truly are the called. But there are many of the old writers whom I have learned from … whom I still learn from. I read a post this evening about the books we read … and how we are able to find the truth even when we disagree with authors in one way or another. That is how I read books from a reformed perspective now. (That is how I listen to sermons or read articles, although there are times I simply have to shut off the noise and toss the articles, because they are so bad.)

There are segments of Reformed churches that have written extensively against the Catholic Church … and continue to do so, especially with the upcoming visit to our country by the Pope. There are teachers and writers who are not afraid to label him an antichrist … a false prophet. There are those who are staunch supporters of keeping and bearing arms … and, then, there is Junius Brutus who wrote A Defense of Liberty Against Tyrants. Here is a quote from the book.

That if lawful governors become tyrants, or govern otherwise than by the laws of God and man [as] they ought to do,they forfeit the right they had unto their government.

But most importantly, the reformed churches have taught about a Holy, Sovereign God who is the blessed controller of all things. I have learned about the sinfulness of sin. I have learned about true repentance. I have learned to walk according to the laws of God … Old Testament included. There is much to be gleaned from a Matthew Henry … or an A.W. Pink … or Jeremiah Burroughs … and on and on the list could go.

I say this, and, yet, I understand the shortcomings … the differences between CI and Reformed teaching. I feel like there are those who should know better, because they are scholarly, and yet, they are blinded by whom they believe is a Jew and who is not (meaning we are not … we are the gentiles (so-called). They are falling more and more into lock step with miscegenation. They are the last among the mainstream churches to fall … because they are well read … they are those who still learn Latin and Greek. This means that other "races" were not attracted to Reformed churches. However, they are still the blind leading the blind in key areas. There are so many things we can talk about together … but there are limits to those conversations. In my way of thinking, these are people who may be more easily swayed to our view of who is whom over other segments of Judeo-Christianity.

I say all this, not to defend whatever is false in their understanding … but Yahweh God was able to use the reformed church as a stepping stone into CI. I have read that some of the older ministers … and J. C. Ryle may have been one of them ... who seemed to have a tendency towards belief in God’s chosen people not being that little country now occupied by Jews. Pehaps some of them did not speak to intermarriage because it was a non-issue ... and only whites attended their churches.

Because of Christogenea I have a clearer view of history than ever before. Over the years, although Bill has always been consistent with his teaching, to me … he is better today than he was a number of years ago. He is a Bible and history student … and he passes on to us what he has learned, although I am sure his studies are even more voluminous than he is able to pass on. His teaching gives incites that are not available in any mainstream church. My views of both World Wars have changed … and I understand the Bolshevik Revolution as I have never understood it ... and so much more. He could out-scholar the scholars of Reformed Theology.

I don’t know about John Calvin … whether he was a Jew or not. (I rather hope he is not.) I have heard the good, the bad, and the ugly about him. I understand that his earlier writings were flawed (even coming from Reformed circles) … more than his later ones. That is a sign of growth. I came to the conclusion that what has happened to Reformed circles is that many set the Reformers up on a pedestal without seeing their many flaws. Instead of continuing in the vein of the Reformers who were studying and learning as they made their way out of and away from the Catholic Church, some of today's ministers sort of got stuck there … idolizing the writings of all reformers … and not seeking Truth with their whole hearts.

The mainstream churches began to teach what their peers taught about the Scriptures … and forgot about thus saith the Lord. They began forgetting the word of God. They began forgetting God, and have created a god of their own making to follow. As I read the Scriptures a a younger believer, I began having questions that arminianism could not answer … but a certain segment of Reformed churches could. Yet, there were things the Reformed churches could not answer … and I found those answers within CI. (My oldest son says that I have always been a rebel … not meaning it in a kind way … but because we disagreed over what the Scripture says about whom we should befriend. I am a rebel. Had I not been, I would never have accepted the teachings of CI … much less Reformed Theology. I would be floating out there in some feel-good church … slowly dying on the vine and not knowing it. Putting it into more proper teaching … God opened my eyes so that I could see … me … someone who falls so very short so often. I will never stop marveling that He continues to open my understanding when I pick up the Word to read. I am so very grateful for what He has done.)

I do not know if this gives further insight into Reformed churches or not, but I wanted to add to the conversation. If I am not as clear as I ought to be, chalk it up to my cloudy head and sleepy eyes. I think one thing we can all agree on … the Reformation was a good thing. These were men who had to take a stand … a dangerous stand … against the power of the Catholic Church. They were warriors of a sort … fighting for the freedom to put the Word of God into the hands of the common folk … and struggling to understand the Word of God in a way that had never before been open to them. They carried one torch … and it was passed down to the next generation … to continue with their work … not stopping there, but seeking God with their whole heart to lead a people out of darkness into a great light. To me, that torch is now being carried by CI ... and although we are not great in number ... God is never daunted by a people few in number!

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

ElleJay wrote:One of the things that was of concern to me was that humanism and arminianism are so closely related … and I was in the fight opposing humanism.

ElleJay, humanism in the mind of reform theologians is a MUCH different animal than what we in CI would define it to be. Yes, on one hand, reform believers who accept (some of) Yahweh's laws would readily agree with the notion that failure to follow God's laws means that we end up following man's laws, which is up to whoever comes up with the best idea and a democratic vote takes place, or some other sort of change agency to alter God's design.

Well, then there's the problem in the traditional predestinarian mindset which would kind of come to this... "God only predestined certain individuals to be called, justified, etc." and this basically means, when they die, they won't suffer in hell for all eternity... but see, there are a lot of people who have accepted the TULIP construct of the modern Calvinist believers, who have no clue about God's laws. So then, the question begs, "What is the purpose of God's choosing just a few individuals to be saved in the here after?" --- I guess what I'm getting at is ultimately, what is the point of the here and now? Is it not to produce the kingdom of God on earth?

In the past, I did listen to a lot of reform theologians myself such as Gentry, Bahnsen, etc... because they were ostensibly for God's law... but you put these guys to the test, and without exception they would be the first to call folks like us sinners for being racists or whatever.

I've asked this question of different people from time to time in my discussions about CI: "What do you think the main goal of CI should be?" --- For me:

1.) It is to teach the primitive apostolic Christianity that Jesus and the disciples taught.
2.) It is to manifest those teachings materially into the world and formulate a society based on that primitive apostolic Christianity through the import of our behavior.
3.) It is to expose and to destroy any efforts to circumvent number 1 and number 2.

But that in itself is a hard bargain to drive. In fact, there are a lot of pseudo-Christian movements that have come and gone, and some that are still around, that claim that they have successfully performed number 1. I was raised in such a denomination. But to me, in my own thinking, somehow knowing who we are and knowing who the jews are is simple key to all of it. Somehow, that one fact alone completely alters the context, or better yet, the setting for a Christian society.

I think about where the church went wrong, at least in a practical sense.

100 years ago, nearly every white person in America would have hung a sign on their door which read: "No niggers allowed," and they would have felt not one bit "sinful" or "mean-spirited" for doing so. Even though they didn't hang the signs, everyone knew those signs were there de jure - call it a social understanding. But for some reason, they didn't see fit to hang that social understanding on the doors of their churches. So if you didn't want niggers as part of your home, you shouldn't want them as part of your church. And if they aren't part of your church, why should you want them as part of your nation?

But, our forefathers allowed them to become part of our churches, and so how in the world else is a congregation supposed to understand Paul's words in Philippians 2:4, "let not men consider only their own interests, but also the interests of others." -OR- "Ye are all one in Christ." -OR- "God is no respecter of persons." ...or a host of many others... How is a churchgoer supposed to interpret these kinds of scriptures when LeDarian, Sheneekwa, Juan, Akmed, and Pahul are sitting in the church house with them? Well, if the scripture tells "Christians" (in the multi-ethnic view) to prefer one another over non-believers... then you can clearly see how a white couple can rationalize why it's okay for their daughter to have half-nigger kids, especially if the baby-daddy is a "Christian."

They're all nuts.
MichaelAllen

Postby Gaius » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 am

ElleJay

Thank you for your testimony.
It more or less mirrored my own path to C.I.
There are many sincere people in Reformed who do not see its obvious failing.
They themselves acknowledge that God alone gives understanding ...
I am in hopes for some of them that I'm in touch with.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

PreviousNext

Return to Modern History