This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

America: The Beginning Of The End

Discussions about more recent history

America: The Beginning Of The End

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:22 am

Recently, prior to a Talkshoe podcast between Bill and Mark Downey, I could overhear them talking about when was the beginning of the end of the United States as a country. I heard them throwing out suggestions such as, say, the foundation of the Federal Reserve, the Civil War, etc.

What immediately occurred to me is that the beginning of the end actually took place in Jamestown, Virginia, the "first Garden" as it were. Just like it was in Genesis, there was race mixing from the beginning. One of the earliest founders of Jamestown was a man named John Rolfe, and like Eve, he miscegenated with Pocahontas, who bore a child, Thomas, who went on to marry a White woman, who bore a daughter, and so on.

That was 500 years ago, and since then Pocahontas' serpent DNA has been past down to hundreds of thousands of White people in this country. Just a quick look at the following genealogy website devoted to the subject should greatly alarm us. This website estimates that there are 100,000 descendants alive today, but I would hazard that there are many more. And the number of Whites already dead with those genes waiting for the resurrection could number close to a million:

http://pocahontas.morenus.org/poca_gen. ... aJVZkXY0y4

And the even more alarming aspect of this is that there can be no doubt that many other early settlers took Rolfe's lead and committed the same sin. The potential number of descendants of these fools is staggering.

While many Americans are very proud that their ancestors were here from the very beginning, I personally am very relieved that most of my ancestors came to this country from Europe relatively recently. I do have some ancestors that immigrated to this country during the Colonial Era, but they quickly moved north to Canada, siding with the British Loyalists.

Too bad the early settlers of Jamestown didn't follow the precepts of Christian Identity. They foolishly got the Church of England's blessings to legitimize these mixed-race marriages, and thereby putting millions of their "posterity" into the branches of the Tree Of Knowledge Of Good and Evil.
Attachments
Pocahontas_& Rolfe.jpg
Pocahontas_& Rolfe.jpg (8.57 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: America: The Beginning Of The End

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:46 am

Wesley Swift on Pocahontas;

We know they had these cities for we can find traces of them even today. We know that these Vikings had been there quite a few years before the pressure of the Indians became so great that finally they went tribal leaving their stockades in the night. We know that these people were white, and we also know that King Philip the father of Pocahontas was a white man. We know that when they took Pocahontas to England, that after she lost her tan that she was or whiter than any of the ladies at the English Court. She was blond with blue eyes, and King Philip's people we know also had a stockade, a village with buildings, and the Colonists could not understand why the Indians had villages like this.

http://swift.christogenea.org/content/0 ... e-study-qa

The so-called Indian tribe --The Narragansets, of which King Philip was the head, were former Scandinavian people, who had finally gone tribal to survive. And they were blond and blue eyed. Pocahontas was the daughter of King Philip and she married Captain John Smith and after being taken back to the English Court within three months she was as fair of face as anyone in the court. In that climate her tan had simply bleached out. So the Narragansets were white people as well as the Senecas, and the Mohican, the Delawares.

http://swift.christogenea.org/content/c ... te-2-18-68
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 am

I would like to know the historical documents that Wesley Swift used to support these statements about Pocahontas' ancestry. It sounds more like wishful speculation that concrete facts that can be documented. Yes, there were Indian tribes with some blue eyes and light hair from earlier Viking and Celtic bloodlines, but they were obviously mixed.

I would be more than willing to admit I'm wrong if I can be shown compelling and credible evidence to the contrary.

One obvious falsehood Swift states is that John Smith married Pocahontas. John Rolfe did, as I pointed out. Swift's claim that that Pocahontas' father was "King Philip" is also contradicted by all accounts I've read. Her father was Powhatan, and her mother's name is unknown as Powhatan had numerous wives.

Very telling is Pocahontas' Christian name--Rebecca. She was given this name because she was seen as the mother of two nations, two races, just like Rebecca of the Bible, who bore Jacob and Esau.

Any Indian taken to England would experience a lightening of her skin, and it should be obvious by looking at the Elizabethan portraits of Pocahontas that an effort was clearly made to portray her as an Anglo, so much so that one of her portraits makes her look like a dead ringer for Elizabeth I.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:43 am

I have seen many undocumented statements concerning American "Indians" of such character as what Swift had described, quoted above. I have looked to find evidence contemporary to the colonial period in order to support it, and I have not yet found any such evidence.

Of course there are many relics from various periods of European or earlier Caucasian presence which have been found here in North America. But I have not seen any firm evidence that any of the tribes which were extant when the first historical settlers came here from Europe in the 1600's had actually had a wholly European character.

Many people claim to be part Cherokee Indian. Those whom I have seen who are part Cherokee look like Mexicans, and that is what the Cherokee look like. I went to Cherokee, NC, a few years ago and took some pictures. [http://bristolva.net/node/61]

But one thing is certain, many American families have stories of Indians in their bloodlines which are often not true, because of the romanticizing of the Indians which took place in American media and literature even from the time before the Civil War.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:11 pm

I have also been unable to find any reliable evidence that might substantiate
Claims made by Swift that Pocahontas was white. I am hesitant in quoting
Swift on much of anything actually. He often made reference to his extensive
library, however, he rarely cited his sources.... Swift was a fascinating , learned
man, but he was also a Dominionist who preached that Blacks were an
extraterrestial transplant, transported to earth in anti- gravity airships...
As well as teaching that we are tasked with enlightening the mongrels of the
earth, in the ways of God, so that they someday, may be allowed into the fold...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 pm

I completely agree with what Bill wrote,

"But one thing is certain, many American families have stories of Indians in their bloodlines which are often not true, because of the romanticizing of the Indians which took place in American media and literature even from the time before the Civil War."

I personally know some White people who believed their entire lives that they were part American Indian based on family lore only to be disappointed when they took DNA tests which showed no such ancestry. Imagine being disappointed by such results!

That said, we cannot take Wesley Swift seriously on this point of Pocahontas' ancestry without three corroborating witnesses--and I cannot find even one, except Swift himself. We do, however, have many witnesses that contradict what Swift claims.

No witnesses from the Jamestown era claim anything but that Pocahontas was one of Chief Powhatan's children. We have the witness of George Percy at Jamestown who describes Powhatan clearly as a Native savage, not a White man:

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds ... lation.pdf

The fighting between the White settlers and Powhatan's tribe was fierce and bloody, and a peace was reached only upon the marriage of John Rolfe to Pocahontas. If she were a White woman--and not Powhatan's child--why would this union bring peace? Why would Powhatan give the couple vast tracts of land as a gift, if Pocahontas was not his natural-born child?

Again, why was Pocahontas re-named Rebecca to symbolize two nations, two races brought together? If she were a White woman, that name would be meaningless and random.

The oldest existing portrait depicting Pocahontas and her son is the "Heacham Hall Pocahontas" or "Sedgeford Portrait". While clearly Pocahontas did not sit for the portrait, as it was painted after her death, it was nonetheless apparently kept in the Rolfe family for many generations. And if the Rolfe's believed her to be a White woman, why is she depicted as an Indian--and the son depicted to resemble her dark features? And if she truly was a White woman, they obviously had no problem with her being depicted as an Indian, which is odd to say the least.

On top of that, the earrings worn in that portrait are said to have been passed down in the family and still exist today--they are Indian carved shells in an English setting.
Attachments
Sedgeford portrait.jpg
Sedgeford portrait.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Have you guys ever heard about the Tuscon lead crosses that were discovered in the early 1900s? That was a pretty amazing find.

I think the pre-Columbus white civilizations in America fell prey to the very same things for which we are falling today, namely, the use of dumb, non-white labor. It is so hard to get our people to understand that Yahweh will NOT allow us to do this without retribution.
MichaelAllen

Postby Les » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:47 pm

I used to have booklets of Wesley Swift's sermons, and that was something that eventually had me and friends wondering - what were his sources for information?

Swift's esoteric and historic material sort of felt like it came from freemasons or rosicrucians.
Les

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:26 pm

I only put the Swift quotes out there as a point of discussion. I don't endorse them as I don't know much about the subject.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:06 am

Staropramen, I nonetheless thank you for throwing those quotes from Wesley Swift out there. It's important that we in CI address and correct mistakes and false assertions that others in the movement have made because if they are left unchallenged, it does not reflect well on us.

As Bill has often pointed out about Swift, he did a lot of good work, but he also made some crucial mistakes, as did Comparet. And it is our duty to correct those mistakes and keep moving forward. And one of the improvements that Bill has made is that he documents and cites sources for everything he asserts. He doesn't ever pull a Swift and just say, "This is true. Trust me--I have a vast library. I can prove it." That's not good enough. Swift was a lot like the late Eustace Mullins, who wrote a lot of important books on Jewish treachery, but those books lacked consistent citations, thus making them less valuable in terms of credibility.

I don't want to wildly speculate as to why Swift would make such unfounded assertions as Pocahontas being a White woman; however, it has been my experience that people in CI who do such things are generally motivated by self-interest. As I pointed out, the implications of this early race mixing event are enormous for the White race in America, and perhaps Swift understood that. Perhaps he or someone close to him descended from that ancestral tree, and he reacted by creating some damage control.

It's obvious that Eli James has done something similar--he has attempted to rewrite the Bible to conform to his own personal life and his race mixing offspring. But as Bill has pointed out, if any of us discover anything about our ancestry that excludes us from the covenant, the word of Yahweh remains the same. Even if there are only 20 pure White Israelites left at the end times, the message still cannot change.
EzraLB

Next

Return to Modern History