This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

America: The Beginning Of The End

Discussions about more recent history

Re: America: The Beginning Of The End

Postby Gaius » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:16 am

EzraLB wrote:Staropramen, I nonetheless thank you for throwing those quotes from Wesley Swift out there. It's important that we in CI address and correct mistakes and false assertions that others in the movement have made because if they are left unchallenged, it does not reflect well on us.

As Bill has often pointed out about Swift, he did a lot of good work, but he also made some crucial mistakes, as did Comparet. And it is our duty to correct those mistakes and keep moving forward.

Even if there are only 20 pure White Israelites left at the end times, the message still cannot change.

Agreed all round, Ezra.
I'm just now re-listening to Bill's series on Esther (or Astarte ...), having recommended it to someone I know who is presently not part of CI. Part of this is an evaluation of Bertrand Comparet's work on it. Bill's approach is highly commendable imho in giving credit where it's due and building on Comparet's work, while at the same time seeking to correct the mistakes he did make.
Mistakes honestly made are a different category to deliberate twisting of facts.

I personally appreciate this fine revision of prior scholarship in order to "prove all things".
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:24 am

EzraLB wrote:Recently, prior to a Talkshoe podcast between Bill and Mark Downey, I could overhear them talking about when was the beginning of the end of the United States as a country. I heard them throwing out suggestions such as, say, the foundation of the Federal Reserve, the Civil War, etc.

What immediately occurred to me is that the beginning of the end actually took place in Jamestown, Virginia, the "first Garden" as it were. Just like it was in Genesis, there was race mixing from the beginning.

My wife and I visited historic Williamsburg a couple of years ago and traveled to nearby Jamestown. It was certainly rich in American history. But, I am of the opinion that Jamestown is only one of two settlements that staked a claim in the land that was to become the USA. The other was founded about 20 years later in Plymouth Rock and had an entirely different mission and purpose. Most will agree that Jamestown was mercantile and commercial in its venture for capitol. Plymouth Rock on the other hand was seen as a Christian refuge from the religious oppression in Europe. Jamestown may have been the beginning of the end as far as deviating from our manifest destiny, but Plymouth was the beginning of Christian roots for what was considered prophetic fulfillments. They certainly had the element of indians in their midst, but race mixing was unthinkable. A better analogy perhaps than the Garden of Eden is the transition being played out from the wilderness to the Promised Land. What is interesting with this duality of settlements is that the conflict of interests are still with us today; one might characterize them as blessings and curses; the enmity between Jacob-Israel and Esau-Edom; between light and darkness. So even though there may have been some insidiously bad beginnings, there were also the roots of Christians advancing the Kingdom of God. I'm also of the opinion that America wasn't officially founded until 1776 with the expiration of 'the 7 times punishment ' upon true Israel. Up until that date she was still under the thumb of England. So there was an adequate amount of time leading up to her founding, maturing in Christ if you will, to be heirs of the promise.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:35 pm

EzraLB wrote:I don't want to wildly speculate as to why Swift would make such unfounded assertions as Pocahontas being a White woman; however, it has been my experience that people in CI who do such things are generally motivated by self-interest. As I pointed out, the implications of this early race mixing event are enormous for the White race in America, and perhaps Swift understood that. Perhaps he or someone close to him descended from that ancestral tree, and he reacted by creating some damage control.

Well, Wesley Swift lived in a different time and in a different era... folks back then had a more positive view of America, so it probably affected their need to create qualifiers for things early on such as Pocahontas... I wonder if this was Jewronimo's great great great great great great... grandma?
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks, Mark, for pointing out the differences between Jamestown, as a predominantly commercial venture, and Plymouth being a religious venture. The Pilgrims very clearly identified themselves with the Israelites in The Bible. In fact, John Winthrop, in his famous address to the Pilgrims, "A Model Of Christian Charity," actually makes a distinction between the Israelites and the Canaanites, most likely in reference to the Native Indians they would encounter:

https://history.hanover.edu/texts/winthmod.html

And while you are right that race mixing was seemingly non-existent--at least officially--among the Pilgrims, there were two sanctioned mix-race marriages in the Massachusetts Colony, which I found reference to. But that's only two in the first 150 years or so. Nonetheless, those two marriages are enough to pollute thousands of American bloodlines down through the years.

As far as Jamestown is concerned, I think I may have figured out where Swift got the false idea that Pocahontas was White; however, based on the facts, it's hard to imagine that he could possibly believe it.

Swift states that Pocahontas' father was actually "King Philip", a White Indian Chief. There was, in fact, an Indian Chief named Metacomet, who had adopted the English name "King Philip" because his father had had friendly relations with the Pilgrims in Plymouth. But there are two problems here--King Philip was born long after Pocahontas had died, and secondly, all available sources describe "King Philip" as a Indian savage, including the famous Captivity Narrative by Mary Rowlandson:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/851/851-h/851-h.htm

For anyone who still holds the romantic notions that the Native Indians were peace-loving hippies who lived in harmony with nature, I suggest you read the Rowlandson account--it is hair-raising and will leave you absolutely horrified at how these savages lived--not much different from Native Africans.

And one of the interesting take aways from the Rowlandson account is that she pejoratively referred to Indians converted to Christianity as "Praying Indians," clearly not taking seriously the idea that Indians could possibly be considered Christian. She repeatedly points out the savagery of these supposed "Praying Indians," and we can see how they are not different from the savage Negros and Mestizos today who are allegedly "Christian".

Below please see an artist's rendition of the "Praying Indian," Chief Geronimo Vicious and one of his CI followers:
Attachments
Indian Captivity.jpg
Indian Captivity.jpg (30.98 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:38 am

Professor and Native American scholar is slammed after researchers find no evidence to back her claims of Indian heritage

Native American scholar Andrea Smith works at the University of California
Claims she has Cherokee background, but a genealogist has refuted claims
David Cornsik said Smith approached her to discus her heritage in the 1990s
His research found her ancestory had no link to the Cherokee people
He informed her of his findings, but she has carried on with her identity
She insists: 'I have always been, and will always be Cherokee'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3163054/Professor-Native-American-scholar-slammed-researchers-no-evidence-claims-Indian-heritage.html

Haha, another Whiteness-denying dummy.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm

I wonder when she's facing the Lake Of Fire at Judgment Day whether she'll still insist that she's a Native Indian tare.

Here are some celebrities who proudly claim to be polluted with Native Indian blood:
Tori Amos
Will Rogers
Angelina Jolie
Johnny Depp
Heather Locklear
Jessica Biel
Cameron Diaz
Miley Cyrus
Elvis Presley
Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
James Garner
Dennis Weaver
Kim Basinger
Tommy Lee Jones
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 pm

EzraLB wrote:Here are some celebrities who proudly claim to be polluted with Native Indian blood:
Tori Amos
Will Rogers
Angelina Jolie
Johnny Depp
Heather Locklear
Jessica Biel
Cameron Diaz
Miley Cyrus
Elvis Presley
Chuck Norris
Burt Reynolds
James Garner
Dennis Weaver
Kim Basinger
Tommy Lee Jones

Some of these are obvious, most of these are believable, and many of these are jews. Jews, injuns, not much difference in the end.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 am

No vanquished people have ever been treated so well and with so much respect as the American Indians. They were given huge tracts of land all across this country worth billions of dollars, free of taxation and government intrusion. In fact, there's even an Indian reservation near the exclusive Hamptons on Long Island, New York, that in itself is worth untold millions. They've been given billions in government hand outs, and half our cities and states are named after them. And yet, like Jews, they still complain.

What ignorant White people don't get is that the only reason why the Indians didn't exterminate the White race here in America is because we had overwhelming numbers and superior weapons. Had we not, those peace-loving ecologists would have gladly wiped out every last one of us--they loved to watch our ancestors die in the slowest, most hideous and barbaric rituals.

Are the conquered Native Aztecas in Mexico or Peru whining, waiting for a handout? No. Why? Because those non-White nations are poor and can't be blackmailed and shaken-down for a payout. Misplaced White guilt has cost us billions and only served to make Indians and ourselves more miserable.
EzraLB

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

Bill, apparently you're right--many American Indians apparently do have some "Jewish" DNA in their racial blender. The article below shows how early Sephardic Jews settled in the Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee--and some seem to have mixed with the Native Indians. What's scary is that many Whites in that area of the country also seem to have some of that ancestry--the Melungeons. Yes, some of our proud White southerners have both Indian and Sephardic Jew ancestry.

Of course, there's plenty of argument of what constitutes "Jewish" DNA, as they try to differentiate between Jewish and Moorish and Ladino, but they are essentially the same in many regards:

http://www.examiner.com/article/early-j ... lost-world

In a related article, we can see more spurious claims that many Native Americans are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel. Of course, the article stumbles all over itself because it equates the lost tribes with Jews. What's interesting, though, is that we can see that these earliest Sephardic Jews arrived here on slave ships, which should come as no surprise...

http://www.examiner.com/article/dna-sci ... iddle-east
EzraLB

Postby Micah83 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 pm

I believe without question that the Puritans were the founding of Christs Kingdom upon this Nation. I remember reading a sermon by a Puritan pastor entitled "The Killing of Indians Is Justified By God." Besides the fact that they formed a society based on the Laws of God, I mean these were great men. I also believe unequivacally that the decline of America started after the South lost. I believe its all very obvious. After the unCivil War then came nigger rights, prohibition, the federal reserve, womens rights etc. Yah bless.
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

PreviousNext

Return to Modern History