This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

4th Rome

Discussions about more recent history

4th Rome

Postby Lang » Sat May 10, 2014 10:54 pm

The First Rome was, obviously, the Roman Empire, and ended in 476 AD. The Second Rome was recognized as the Byzantine Empire, or the Rome of the East, but it was disputed by the RCC which said the 2nd Rome was the Holy Roman (germanic) Empire. With the end of the Byzantine Empire, Russian Empire was recognized as the 3rd Rome, the new Orthodox Empire. It ended with the bolshevik revolution though.

So the question is, who do you think is the 4th Rome, or todays Roman Empire successor? America? Give your thoughts.

Also, what exactly is CI's opinion regarding the Orthodox faith? I lived in two ukranian towns which had orthodox churches, but anyway we don't hear much about it. Its flawed of course, but I think its less evil than the RCC.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: 4th Rome

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 11, 2014 7:32 am

Revelation 17:11 wrote:And the beast which was and is not even he is the eighth and is from of the seven, and goes into destruction.

Christians should not be counting Romes, they should be counting beasts.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/revela ... 03-25-2011

However that is the 12th of a 14-part series, and I would consider the first 11 parts to be prerequisite to that program.

One day I will redo it, more thoroughly and without the imposter Eli James, who was on the first 6 segments.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Modern History