This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

South African nigger wants Apartheid back [video]

Discussions about more recent history

South African nigger wants Apartheid back [video]

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 am

Apartheid: "They did not oppress us"

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: South African nigger wants Apartheid back [video]

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm

He's hardly the only nigger who wants apartheid back. Most of them now admit that they were better off before Mandela and his commie thugs came into power.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

NicoChristian wrote:He's hardly the only nigger who wants apartheid back. Most of them now admit that they were better off before Mandela and his commie thugs came into power.

I would think that raping, looting and killing is more enjoyable for niggers than doing some honest work. Given the license to carry out such acts many seem to be eager and willing participants. I find it hard to believe that as civilization crumbles into jungle like conditions that beasts from the jungle would protest and want civilization back. One or two here and there maybe. In fact how I found this video was by way of a comment from a SA nigger on one of my videos who also commented on this one. He stated about Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid;

His ideology of separatism was proved wrong. There is no where in world where this idea would have succeeded. We are where we are in South Africa of this man.

It's comment on the video in the OP;

You cannot take the view of that ignorant individual serious. Ask someone from my township and you will get a different view of the apartheid era.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 pm

The niggers cried when Verwoerd died. Lol.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:06 am

Here's a negro in Mississippi who ran for mayor of Jackson. His platform is basically that [paraphrase] "negro criminals are out of control and we need to bring back lynching to make our communities safe and send a message to the violent brutal negro monsters that we won't tolerate there nonsense... I got the rope right here..."

He was campaigning door to door carrying a noose with him. He insists that blacks and especially black Democrats have ruined Jackson Mississippi.

He also claims that the ending of Apartheid in South Africa has resulted in the destruction of the nation at the hands of a black government.

George Lambus is his name-

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2009/03/ge ... idate.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/2 ... 77313.html

"Crime can only be alleviated by a noose and a stout tree limb," Lambus wrote in one of several homemade flyers he passes out in Jackson neighborhoods. "I will provide the noose and when the economy improves, I will get the jobs here."
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Return to Modern History