This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Forgotten soldier

Discussions about more recent history

The Forgotten soldier

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 pm

I just read a book called the Forgotten soldier, about a Franco-German soldier Guy Sajer, who fought on the Eastern front and was eventually captured on the Western front. It's a true story written by the soldier himself. Some of it may seem a bit Communist in the sense that it's not pro-Nazi, bit it's neither anti-fascist. I noticed that he speaks nothing about the Holohoax, either he knew nothing of it or it never happened, guess which one? I liked the book and it was interesting to read about the conditions. Still, I wonder if anybody knows of a similar kind of book, but a bit more pro-Nazi? Tired of liberal snake oil.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: The Forgotten soldier

Postby Nayto » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:07 am

NicoChristian wrote:I noticed that he speaks nothing about the Holohoax, either he knew nothing of it or it never happened, guess which one?

The jewish rhetoric goes that many soldiers were completely oblivious to it. 3300 jews killed a day. The soldiers knew nothing about it. Okay.
Nayto

Return to Modern History