This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Babylon before Hitler (video)

Discussions about more recent history

Babylon before Hitler (video)

Postby Gallowglass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

Another great video by truthwillout1003. This is what Berlin was it like in the Weimar Republic...

warning: There's some nudity but we're all adults here.
Gallowglass

Re: Babylon before Hitler (video)

Postby Linda » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks Gallowglass for posting this video. It is very moving and educational and at the same time makes my blood boil.
Linda
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Postby Rogue » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm

WOW
Who would have guessed it, that the biggest pervert in Berlin was a Queer, a Liberal and a Canaanite!

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Thanks for the post Gallowglass
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby martin41 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 pm

I have posted this documentary in it's entireity here. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=5452
martin41

Return to Modern History