This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hitler Speaking

Discussions about more recent history

Hitler Speaking

Postby Gallowglass » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Very interesting audio. Hitler talking in his everyday voice to Finnish military commander Mannerheim in 1942. The only existing recording of Hitlers normal voice.

Gallowglass

Re: Hitler Speaking

Postby GermanSaxon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am

Incredible Video. Never knew it existed. Puts a whole different angle on why the Russian Campaign was waged at the time it was. I am sure that the Soviets quickly searched for and removed any paper evidence from the foreign affairs offices in Berlin after the war.

The Classic book "Panzers On The Eastern Front" by General Erhard Raus backs Hitler discussion on this video about the overwelming Soviet Tank force and the German Army's bitter fight again the monsterous size KV-1 & KV-2 tanks which only 88mm flak gun or point blank artillery shells could knock out. In one engagement alone, one KV-2 tank held up a whole Panzer Division one and a half days.

If Adolf Hitler had not struck the USSR first, the whole of Europe would have been flying the Red Banner five years earlier. The Jew Stalin could have cared less how much Russian blood was spilled for his murdereous war aims.

Thanks for sharing Gallowglass.
G.S.
GermanSaxon

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:58 pm

The only reason Stalin stopped in East Germany was because of the Americans and British. Had the Normandy landings failed the U.S.S.R would have continued until France. Stalin was going to launch an attack in 1941 anyway, Hitler simply pushed Stalin back and held him away from Europe. If Hitler hadn't of attacked, the Soviets would have taken over all of Europe. My only regret is the mistakes Hitler made in not defeating the Soviets. If Hitler had of launched operation Barbarossa earlier, or not attacked Stalingrad, etc, I think he could have won.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Nayto » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 am

I think Germany would have won if they did not ally themselves with non-whites like the Japanese.

I suppose you have to be perfect to save our race though and the only person who fulfills that is Christ.
Nayto

Postby GermanSaxon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:16 pm

NicoChristian Said:

"My only regret is the mistakes Hitler made in not defeating the Soviets. If Hitler had of launched operation Barbarossa earlier, . . ."

Listen to the video a little closer- Hitler said that it was impossible to attack any earlier and why.

Sadly, the 35,000 tank issue along with the added help of thousands of tanks for USA and Britain made a win situation only an Act of Yahweh. If I remember correctly the German High Command thought they only had around 12,000 tanks or less at the beginning. I believe that the number of tanks supplied by the USA and Britain to the Soviet Union equaled the number of tanks produced during the world by Germany.

I worked with a veteran of Moscow, Minsk and Siberia Hell. The numbers of killed Russian soldiers alone was overwelming to him. Piles of Rusian soldiers bodies four or five feet high and that Bloody Stalin had millions more to send to their death. The Cross of Iron movie depicts a less bloodless view of this grinding down of the German infantry along with massive tank attacks. Young Men who survived a few months of this hellish pressure quickly grew old and worn. My friend fought till ammo less and overun by Cossack Calvary in Minsk 1944. Yahweh choose this out come and for what reasons, there could be many but those answers are for others to ponder.

GS
GermanSaxon

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Nayto wrote:I think Germany would have won if they did not ally themselves with non-whites like the Japanese.

I suppose you have to be perfect to save our race though and the only person who fulfills that is Christ.

I think it's more of a case of "a house divided against itself cannot stand". If Whites were united in WW2 against the vermin jew I don't think that help from the Japanese would have had an adverse effect on our victory. Doesn't the bible speak of God giving us the heathen as an inheritance? I'm not sure what this means exactly. I've been pondering the second coming of Christ and the reactions of the non-white masses. Jews of course will rebel as a group without exception and they will be destroyed. Most, if not all of the dark race peoples will rebel and also be destroyed. I just don't see the Japanese sideing with the kikes and the niggers in that day. Whether or not that will matter remains to be seen.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

It's part of the law not to make deals with sub-races. Also all non-pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed. I think "blessing the world" or "blessing the heathen" is probably referring to non-Israelite Adamic peoples.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am

Nayto wrote:Also all non-pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed.

I don't understand this statement.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Nayto wrote:Also all non-pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed.

I don't understand this statement.

Woops, I seem to have swapped my words around. I meant to say...

Also, all pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed.
Nayto

Postby Gallowglass » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:51 pm

WW2 justified by former German soldiers

http://trutube.tv/video/2155/WW2-justif ... n-soldiers
Gallowglass

Next

Return to Modern History