This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hitler Speaking

Discussions about more recent history

Re: Hitler Speaking

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Nayto wrote:
Staropramen wrote:
Nayto wrote:Also all non-pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed.

I don't understand this statement.

Woops, I seem to have swapped my words around. I meant to say...

Also, all pure Adamic races will be saved and everything else will get destroyed.

Is it a total destruction or simply a removal from the earth? How do verses in Revelation that talk about the synagogue of satan bowing before us and acknowledging who we are figure into a total destruction? I hear Dr. Swift regularly talk about the restoration of all things as all people and fallen angels as well being brought into a proper adjustment with God. He includes satan himself in that concept. He talks about the jews being put off in some other dimension, not on earth where they will be only amongst themselves.

Recently I looked up the passages in Revelation about the lake of fire. The word translated fire is the same word that is used in Matthew to explain purification, not destruction. Then I looked up For "ever" and the first definition was for "an age" not perpituity. This first definition harmonises with the idea of "purification" that I mentioned. I'd never seen this before. But Dr. Swift's constant references to all things being restored, not destroyed made me look closer at this lake of fire concept.

So long as the other races are somewhere else I could care less what they are doing or if they are doing anything at all for that matter. I think it's more important to focus on how we can better serve one another. After awhile my brain starts to hurt pondering both the origins and eternal destiny of the other races. One thing is for certain. God loves us and I trust in Him for that love in all things.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Hitler Speaking

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 am

Staropramen wrote:After awhile my brain starts to hurt pondering both the origins and eternal destiny of the other races.

Right lol. God's Law says, "They shall not dwell in thy land" Ex. 23:33. Therefore, they will not be dwelling in the Kingdom. That should give the grey matter some relief.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Modern History