This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Radical NJ professor promoting Joseph Stalin

Discussions about more recent history

Radical NJ professor promoting Joseph Stalin

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Dr. Grover Furr is an English professor at Montclair State University. Here he is seen hero-worshiping Joseph Stalin. When asked about the mass murder of civilians by Stalin, Furr screams profanities and says Stalin never killed anyone. Some brainwashed students actually cheer for Dr. Furr.

The so-called "Doctor" can be reached at furrg@mail.montclair.edu
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Radical NJ professor promoting Joseph Stalin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 am

furrg@mail.montclair.edu
Grover Furr,

I have just seen your comments on Youtube concerning Stalin. You have obviously poisoned the minds of many New Jersey youth with your lies concerning this communist dictator. There is a plethora of documentation recording the crimes committed under the murderous rule of not only Stalin, but his Bolshevik predecessors as well. You, sir, are a whore for the devil, and an accomplice to all of the world's evil.

Wm. Finck
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Eveleen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Murderes become heroes and are being praised while true leaders are demonized. Funny how this can happen with the truth right beneath our noses. Apathy and ignorance, the real diseases of this century.
Eveleen

The reply from Grover Furr

Postby wmfinck » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

I will answer Furr later this weekend. - WRF

Dear Mr Finck:

You are in error.

I have studied the evidence. This is the only way to discover the truth. There is no other way.

Specifically, one can never discover the truth by "believing" an authority, no matter who that authority may be. Even honest authorities make mistakes.

It is clear from your remarks that you do not grasp this elementary principle.

What is not just interesting, but fascinating is this: I have studied the so-called "crimes of Stalin" for many years, and I have yet to find a single of them that is supported by evidence.

That's what I said in the talk, and it is true. I have tried -- I have looked, and so far, have found NO evidence.

Now, THAT is a discovery of interest!

Remember the Hans Christian Andersen story of the Emperor's New Clothes? This is just the same -- in real life. The "crimes of Stalin" are the "emperor's new clothes". Everyone agrees about them -- but they are not there.

Sincerely,

Grover Furr
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Isn't it ironic that Furr probably accepts the Holocaust, but the evidence is lacking for the same reason applied to Stalin. A double standard? Does Furr think he's smarter than Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who suffered in Stalin's gulags and witnessed firsthand the systematic slaughter of opposition to the communistic state. To the victors goes the spoils of war, which includes writing their own history. I thought academia would be more aware of how the truth is always manipulated as Orwell put it: "He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future." Just goes to show ya that college professors will prostitute themselves for 30 pieces of silver.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

Kentucky wrote:Just goes to show ya that college professors will prostitute themselves for 30 pieces of silver.

OH YES.

Anything to get some research money or support from superiors. Academia is such a political game about money and drama, most people have no idea.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:04 am

His son's name was Joseph Gracchus Furr.

Apparently in New Jersey you can name your child after a mass-murdering maniac from the French revolution but you cannot name him after Hitler.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Return to Modern History