This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A look on modern Romania

Discussions about more recent history

Re: A look on modern Romania

Postby Linda » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 am

Eveleen wrote:The reason why I am making this thread is to throw some light into my country because many people think that Romania is gypsyland. That is not true. As a white Romanian I feel insulted when I hear someone say that all Romanians are gypsies. They did make a bad image to Romania and we do hate them for that and consider them an awful burden and pest.

Now, you might think they mixed with the Romanians. Some did but the majority did not. Although some are part of the vast white trash liberal people most of them are racially aware and would never marry them. My parents are form northern Romania, (i was born there) and there you would not see many gypsies on the streets. Occasionally you would see some dressing theyir horrible port. But if you go in the south, you will certainly see them on the streets.

Every white country has his own punishment, in Romania there are very few blacks or arabs or whatever. But there are 20 million romanians and some more 3 millions abroad. However that does not make Romania a non-white country. For instance in Germany there are 3 million turks + some more million third world people. France, Britain, they all ahve millions of nonwhites. Nevertheless, that does not make them non-white countries.

When the gypsies came Romania, there was already a native white population. However, they did not spread throughout Romania. At the beginig they were few, but taking into consideration that woman gypsies marry at 13 and that they have per average like 10-11 children their numbers do increase. That´s why there are 2 million gypsies in Romania.

Hello Eveleen,

I saw your post about Romania and thought I would share this information with you.
I was recently contacted by a Romanian relative that has been here in the U.S. since 1997. She won the lottery to come here. Anyway, she is related to me because my uncle, a Slovak/German/Czech married her great aunt from Ghenetea , Bihor county, in Romania....... Her family is of Eastern Orthodox Christian. I was able to send her photos of her relative for her ancestry search. She was so happy I was willing to help her.
I feel blessed by Yahweh to have met her. She is so pretty and sweet and has this lovely mannerism thru email....... I have seen her family photos, many of them, and to me, they look like they are white. I asked her what part of Romania did she come from she says North Western side/Transylvania which borders Hungary.
I am slowly attempting to communicate with her so I can share Good News with her....... We will see.
I wanted to share her recent email with you and anyone else interested to read it. It is very heartfelt to me. I cried my heart out for her and her people. I am leaving out the first part of our conversation that does not need to be shown here. This will be her story of living under the communist jew hand.

Linda

This is the email minus our part.......

But what regards comunism.. I'm totally against it that's because I grew up in a comunist country. For most of my life there Ceausescu was the president (comunist dictator), and I know that in comunism life is not easy at all, everybody is equal, and everybody is poor. I remember that we were getting food by a certain ammount each month per member of family, like a little stick of butter per person / per month, oil, like 1/2 liter per person, per month, same with flour, corn meal, sugar, etc.. then there was a problem finding food in stores, there were giant lines for meet, milk, sometimes you would stay online from the day before (overnight) people would rotate with members of their families and by the time you got to buy, there was nothing left. Always like that...and for everything. We would buy eggs by piece, in the market (people from village would come and sell milk and eggs, in the city, they had birds, cows, cattle, etc that's how they were making a living, by selling eggs, milk, cheese). Times were tough... When I came to US and saw how food stays on the shelves and how much variety there is... I was shocked I didn't even know what it was many times I had to try everything.... here you get to trow food away, you have so much it gets to spoil, but in Romania in those times there was nothing left over... you didn't see many fat people like you see in US. I guess people were kind of starving...and that's all we knew. I only saw the difference when i came to US. Then bananas, oranges, we would only get to eat a few for Christmas, that was the time when they would get them in the stores only, and my mom would get a few, and they were green, and we kept them until they got a little yellow (I remember how I was looking to see when they could be eaten I couldn't wait!!! so this is how life in comunism is... I think it changed a lot lately in Romania too, they have now more variety of food and everything like here. I think life is still expenssive there for some (or for most). During the comunist times, we went to school / work 6 days a week, and only had sunday off. Then after the revolution when they executed Ceausescu, we were given 2 days off, like here... To me it's scary, because now I have something to compare everything to, and to me it seems that over here now things are chaning in the same direction... sad... because America was the country where everybody came to escape the hardship that existed in other country... same like your grandparents, etc... me, and many more....
It's strange because just yesterday I was working on my tree, and inputed some info about my grandfather, information that my mom gave me. During those times, when the conversion to comunism happened, they took all their land and made it collective (it's called i think collectivization), they took the land from everybody, and they had to go there to work it for the state, and they were given only a very small ammount of grains, etc.. from what it was produced on it... my mom said that the times were really bad then, people bearly survied... then when my grandfather refused to become comunist, they came to their home one night in the middle of the night, and took him away without telling the familly where they will bring him. He took with him some pig fat and bread and left the home, my grandmother was left crying with 6 children... He was brought to the Danube-Black Sea channel, they were constructing it back then, and brought a lot of imprisoned people (because of political reasons) to work there, and most died there, never returned home. They didn't give them food, only 1 time a day, some bread, they wouuld eat the center of the slice in AM, and the outside in PM. Then no water either... they would pee in a whole in the ground, they would dig a little whole in the ground, pee there, and then let it cool and drank it , as they didn't have water... Very tough times... then my grandfather had a severe nerve problme in his shoulder, couldn't move his hand, so the doctor let him home. Shortly after he got home, he recovered...this is what saved him...otherwise he would have died there. He worked there over an year. They brought him there because he refused to become comunist and give his land, etc... Also his kids weren't allowed in school because of this... When they sent him home from the Channel, they gave him a paper shirt, and on his way home there was a heavy rain, that "melted away" his shirt...he got home necked...
I kind of deviated from your question about Codreanu, but this is what I know about comunism... I had the opportunity to live it "life"
I'm from the north-western side (Transylvania - where Dracula's story comes from - so north-west , near the border with Hungary.

Ok... i'm gonna go now...
Sorry for the english errors, which I'm aware of, but I'm rushing so I don't pay much attention to grammar right now...
Good night,

May Yahweh intervene in America! Come Yahweh........
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Postby Eveleen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 am

Hello, Linda

It saddens me to hear such a story, but they are too often true. I never lived under the communism, I was born 2 years after it fell, but from what I've asked and what people told me, the beggining of communism of was not so bad, but it got worse and worse with time. The reason why there was no food and stuff( limited hot water and electricity), was because Ceausescu had to pay the external debt, and it the end he did it, but on the backs and sufferings of the people ofc. But anyway, not everyone was equal, I don't think that those who had some regional political power, police, the security and so on, missed anything.

Also, it was revealed lately that the elections were faked, in order that the Communist Party could win. There was actually some resistance it Romania, and they were mostly persecuted and eliminated.

Well, when the Communism fell, most of the industry just disappeard into the thin air, and what was left of state institutions (gas, electricity and some other industries) was sold into the hands of some few people.( I guess Jews)

Also, the country has been ruled by Jews or Jew's puppets since, and now the wild Capitalism runs free. Who's to blame? The same people that still vote these evil people.

Now, if Romania wouldn't have been under the Communism, I guess that now it could have been as rich as any other western country. However, I sometimes think that it is a good thing that this did not happen because now we are not overrun by immigrants :lol: (we have enough gypsies though :( )

From Wiki
Before World War II

After World War I, the application of radical agricultural reforms and the passing of a new constitution created a democratic framework and allowed for quick economic growth (industrial production doubled between 1923–1938, despite the effects of the Great Depression). With oil production of 7.2 million tons in 1937, Romania ranked second in Europe and seventh in the world.[22] The oil extracted from Romania was essential for the German war campaigns.[23]

Before World War II, Romania was Europe's second-largest food producer.[24] In 1938, per-capita national income reached $94, surpassing other present-day developed European countries such as Greece ($76) or Portugal ($81).

More than 20 years after the Communism we are still lagging. However, due to the exceedingly great corruption and maybe people's apathy in general, I don't think we will fully recover any soon.
Last edited by Eveleen on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eveleen

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 am

To me it's scary, because now I have something to compare everything to, and to me it seems that over here now things are chaning in the same direction... sad

I have heard that from so many immigrants that have come here from communist countries. Communism isn't dead, it just moved from the USSR to America and was renamed 'democracy.'

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Kentucky wrote:
To me it's scary, because now I have something to compare everything to, and to me it seems that over here now things are chaning in the same direction... sad

I have heard that from so many immigrants that have come here from communist countries. Communism isn't dead, it just moved from the USSR to America and was renamed 'democracy.'

Mark

The enemy are nothing if not predictable. Sandy Hook was so obviously intended to be America's Dunblaine that it almost makes me wonder if there were child-molesting allegations buried there as well.

Babylon changes nothing but its name.
Fenwick

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

I'd say anybody in C.I. understands these things, even your average Joe Sixpack can understand that things are wrong. The problem is that knowledge of evil is not enough to change things. Any one of us would change things for the better if we could, that's why we'll never get elected to public office. The system has become so corrupt and evil that anybody with a shred of goodness is either denied access or corrupted when he gets in. David Duke has watered down the message a lot and he doesn't even get close to Congress, that's how evil these times are.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Previous

Return to Modern History