This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ukrainian holocaust memorial

Discussions about more recent history

Ukrainian holocaust memorial

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 pm

So much less vulgar than the usual jewish holocaust memorial stuff...

Do watch it with the sound on...it is beautifully done!

The following description is from http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=9

What Kseniya does is haunting and beautiful, especially when you understand the context. Look at the reaction the crowd has. They are deeply moved.
What she depicts is love and war, set amidst the turmoil of The Great Patriotic War, or as we call it in America, WWII. Ukraine was probably the area most devastated in the war, even more than Germany. It was a conflict that saw nearly one in four Ukrainians killed. A population of almost 42 million lost between 8 and 11 million people, depending on which estimate one references. Ukraine represented almost 20 percent of all the causalities suffered during WWII. And that was after Stalin had killed millions during the manufactured famines before the war. It to this day touches every Ukrainian. That's the context of war memory that Kseniya reaches out to.

The sand art of Kseniya is set to music that reflects the tone of what she is trying to project, and the combined effect works very well. Sand animators use simple grains of sand to tell a story, in a way many people haven't seen before. What Kseniya Seminova does in a few short minutes is all the more memorable because it is so fleeting. Once she is finished, the grains of sand go back into containers and the art is swept away.

[Comments from RAB]
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Ukrainian holocaust memorial

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 am

Great find Bill.

There is so much about history I have yet to learn and at 51 years of age, I am just a bit behind the eight ball. The Jew crap the Jewunited States government tries to push off as education wastes so many years of a person's life, that there is so little time left to learn the truth.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Les » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

I remember one day in the early 1990s when I was starting to awaken, and I lost most of my friends. It was mutual as I did not want to be around people who did not care about our race or "Jesus Christ" (that was my basic understanding still back then, that jewdeo christian, pro-right wing, christian conservative, TBN/700 club ,and white nationalism/white pride was growing in me).

As I walked home from some club show, another guy I knew from hardcore punk, and thrash metal shows went along, as his place was the same way.

He understood why I was getting into the politics I was, and said what difference did it make? Nothing is going to change.
He asked "Do you know how many jews died in world war 2?"
"yeah, 6 million"
"Do you know how many Ukranians have died ?"
"No"
"EIGHT million, they were murdered,and they were starved to death "
"Wow, I never heard about that before"
"That's because we're not a bunch of whiners like the jews. Makes you think eh?"
Les

Postby Les » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:06 am

Bill, nice youtube video find.
Les

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm

If only 6 million had died...

I can dream can't I?
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Modern History