This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Was Hitler A Christian? (Mein Kampf Site)

Discussions about more recent history

Was Hitler A Christian? (Mein Kampf Site)

Postby PILGRIM » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Bill,

Over at StumbleInn, in their version of the current Linder/VNNF anti-christ thread is this post supposedly quoting Hitler. I have seen the antichristian Hitlerphiles pull out a version of this quote (at the bottom in large type) attributed to him before:

[QUOTE=Draco] http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=208722&postcount=107

Originally Posted by Pastor Visser
Also interesting of note is Hitler's thoughts on the atheist and pagan:

“We don't want to educate anyone in atheism.” Table-Talk [p. 6]

“An uneducated man, on the other hand, runs the risk of going over to atheism (which is a return to the state of the animal)...” Table-Talk [p. 59]

“It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself.” -Table-Talk [p. 61]
(This part was not quoted by Draco-included here for reference)

His views on Islam are far more interesting:

‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness….”(A. Speer, Inside the Third Reich, pp. 142-143)

I am curious what your thoughts on this quote are and is it indeed accurately credited to Adolf? This supposed quote is a favorite of the creatard cretin types and other assorted antichrist internetnutzis....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. - Just for your reference, if you want to see true WN Droolers in action, here is the original VNNF thread that started all this:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=100689

Apparently Pastor Visser has just been released from his temp ban there and is again engaging the Lindertards in conversation towards the last/latest pages of the thread. I provide this reference only because I know you have a hard time finding truly fulfilling and enlightening things to fill your day - and a day without wisdom from the LindersteinMillerbergtards IS like a day without sunshine!!

PILGRIM

Re: Was Hitler A Christian? (Mein Kampf Site)

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:12 pm

I do not know if I can trust Speer to accurately quote Hitler. Mein Kampf definitely shows that Hitler understood Christianity as I believe it should be, and implemented into his policies. Hitler's Christianity was not a religion for the weak or for pacifists.
In time, I will make my expostition on my Mein Kampf site. But there is no "converting" the pagans, just as there is no convertine the jews. So I am not interested in debating those fools.
There is a paper on my MK site which shows that Hitler certainly did not think much about the pagans.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby aleajactaest » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Perhaps . . . you can trust this:

"Almighty God, dear heavenly Father.
In Thy name let us now, in pious spirit, begin our instruction.
Enlighten us, teach us all truth, strengthen us in all that is good,
lead us not into temptation, deliver us from all evil in order
that, as good human beings, we may faithfully perform our duties
and thereby, in time and eternity, be made truly happy. Amen."

Mandatory secondary school prayer in Nazi Germany in the 1930s;

from July-August 1995 issue of
Liberty: A Magazine of Religious Freedom

published by the North American Division of the
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Silver Spring, Maryland]

Giuseppe Fausto
aleajactaest

Postby Karl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 am

Hitler knew there was a false christianity as we know there is a false christianity today, and that the Catholic Church had been subverted by Jews, evenmore so Protestants, who were funded by jewish finanicial institutions and rapacious squires eager for loot. Hitler sought a true Christianity faithfully, but he was contending with all hell at the time as we are now. Was his effort genuine? Yes.
Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 am

"Hence the result of Jewish domination is always the ruin of all culture, and finally the madness of the Jew himself. For he is a paracite of nations, and his victory signifies his own end as much as the death of its victim." Adolf Hitler.
Karl

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:32 am

Adolf Hitler calling on Jehovah (Yahweh - the God of Israel) to destroy the jews.
This is unmistakable.
Adolf Hitler was indeed a Christian, and knew exactly who his God was!
To hell with VNN, the pagans, the jews, and all other liars forever!

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Amen, Bill! Very powerful clip.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby JamesTheJust » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Hitler will be vindicated. YHWH Almighty WILL utterly destroy Edom. HE said HE will. It is as good as done.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Modern History