This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 11, 2016 6:17 am

andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races?

I can assure you that no one here would consider such an idea that there are "other" creative gods aside from Yahweh. Where the other, non-Adamic races came from has been covered numerous times in Bill's podcasts, and you need to get this basic understanding straight before you move on to more advanced subjects. Here is a good starting point--a list of podcasts that Bill did on this very issue:

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/nonadamites

The fragments from the Book of Enoch in the Dead Sea Scrolls are especially enlightening as far as who these other "races" are and where they came from. The idea that there are separate "gods" for different creations is the cornerstone of pagan polytheism as practiced by the Greeks and Romans--and african bushmen.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Wed May 11, 2016 8:56 am

andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?

My first thought was, Wow , are you being serious?
Long past time to throw the History channel out,
with the TV... Are you actually reading or listening
to any of the scholarly work produced here, or @
KR, or WTL for that matter?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby andersonone » Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 am

brucebohn wrote:
andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?

My first thought was, Wow , are you being serious?
Long past time to throw the History channel out,
with the TV... Are you actually reading or listening
to any of the scholarly work produced here, or @
KR, or WTL for that matter?

I appreciate the dialogue here and thank you everyone. Perhaps I should have clarified more by saying that I'm not suggesting that there are other "competing gods" in the sense that Yahweh is God. I'm just wondering about the capabilities of the beings that were created BY him and perhaps what their rebellion actually entailed. I'm not suggesting that other races should mix with us or that they have their own special way back to Yahweh or whatever other nonsensical projections others have placed on me here. I was just drawing from various sources, scientific evidence and some deductive reasoning to purport that perhaps these other races were made by rebellious angels with creative abilities OR the other races were fallen angels stripped of their celestial abilities somehow by Yahweh when he sent them out of the heavens.

But some must have retained some knowledge...for example...one can observe the architecture in South America and recognize that the little savages living there did not come up with those skills by themselves or likely at all and the "god" they worshiped seemed to correlate with some type of evil entity. As advanced as their buildings were they never kept going so after that "god" was gone, defeated by Yahwehs angels, chained up, etc. they went back to being the unintelligent savages they were.

Hopefully this clears things up for everyone.
andersonone

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 am

andersonone wrote:I was just drawing from various sources, scientific evidence and some deductive reasoning to purport that perhaps these other races were made by rebellious angels with creative abilities OR the other races were fallen angels stripped of their celestial abilities somehow by Yahweh when he sent them out of the heavens.

What "scientific evidence" do you have that would prove there are other "creative" gods besides Yahweh? It's easy to talk in generalities, but I want to see--in Scripture--where you think the door has been opened for these "other gods".

Yes or no, have you read/listened to Bill's podcasts on the non-Adamic races? If not, why not? If you want to talk about the Mayans and their "gods", Eli James would be more than happy to entertain such ideas.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 11, 2016 10:31 am

To me, "Satan" began as a collective group of 'angels' which rebelled against Yahweh God, but now represents a collective group of their 'descendants', which are the corruptions they created when they rebelled. That is the only way I can see all of the non-White races in a way which is consistent with all Scripture. Paul himself explained that those 'angels' were worshipped as 'gods' by pagans (Colossians 2).

These 'angels' could create nothing except to corrupt the original Creation of Yahweh, imagining themselves to be gods. THAT is the story of Scripture, and THAT is the modus operandi of the Jews throughout history. All the other so-called races are the wake of their destruction. The satanic fallen 'angels' may be 'gods' to the other races, but they are NOT 'gods' to US. OUR God tells us that in the end, ALL of them are headed for the Lake of Fire.

Do not be deceived by bastards. I would recommend you listen to all of Pragamtic Genesis, and most of the podcasts concerning the non-Adamites are part of the latter segments of the entire series.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline

Sorry it is so long, but I cannot substantially express these things in just a few minutes.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby andersonone » Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 am

wmfinck wrote:To me, "Satan" began as a collective group of 'angels' which rebelled against Yahweh God, but now represents a collective group of their 'descendants', which are the corruptions they created when they rebelled. That is the only way I can see all of the non-White races in a way which is consistent with all Scripture. Paul himself explained that those 'angels' were worshipped as 'gods' by pagans (Colossians 2).

These 'angels' could create nothing except to corrupt the original Creation of Yahweh, imagining themselves to be gods. THAT is the story of Scripture, and THAT is the modus operandi of the Jews throughout history. All the other so-called races are the wake of their destruction. The satanic fallen 'angels' may be 'gods' to the other races, but they are NOT 'gods' to US. OUR God tells us that in the end, ALL of them are headed for the Lake of Fire.

Do not be deceived by bastards. I would recommend you listen to all of Pragamtic Genesis, and most of the podcasts concerning the non-Adamites are part of the latter segments of the entire series.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline

Sorry it is so long, but I cannot substantially express these things in just a few minutes.

Thank you Bill. I think you for the most part summed up what I was getting at. They are not gods in the sense that Yahweh is a god but they must have been higher than the races that worshipped them as such. I agree that they are corruptions and that they indeed corrupted our race once we were placed here.

I am unable to listen to the podcasts because I only have an ipad and whenever I download the podcasts to play them it keeps repeating itself every 8 minutes or so. I have read the workaround email for that but unfortunately on apple devices this does not work. If you could answer this for me though.

If they fallen rebellious angels corrupted Gods creation here on earth - that being Adamites - then how can we explain the races that are here that are much older? Wouldn't a fallen angel still be of higher creation than man or even hominid? So if a fallen angel bred with a hominid wouldn't that create a creature still higher than man? Not trying to confuse anyone here just curious - there are many stories from the Greeks and Romans of this happening but every time a "god" bred with a "man" it created a demigod of some type like Hercules. What is your opinion on the subject?
andersonone

Postby andersonone » Wed May 11, 2016 10:41 am

EzraLB wrote:Yes or no, have you read/listened to Bill's podcasts on the non-Adamic races? If not, why not? If you want to talk about the Mayans and their "gods", Eli James would be more than happy to entertain such ideas.

Only as I have been able to listen to them via the streams - the podcasts do not work on my ipad. There is no reason to come at me in this manner. I am just discussing my thoughts on things here like everyone else. If you don't want to discuss it then that's fine. No hard feelings.
andersonone

Postby Gaius » Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 am

andersonone said --
I am unable to listen to the podcasts because I only have an ipad and whenever I download the podcasts to play them it keeps repeating itself every 8 minutes or so.

The podcast in question, plus many others, is available on cd for a modest cost.
As a matter of fact I recently sent the Pragmatic Genesis series to a "pastor".
As others say, you should not fail to take in this very basic material.
They also make good gifts to any you are talking to about C.I.

http://christogenea.com/cds
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Aside from the fact that it is nice to sell CDs (thank you, Gaius!), which happens quite infrequently:

If you have a problem with playing podcasts from the front page, do the following:

Click on the podcast title, or on the "read more" link. That will take you to the page for the podcast (where all of my notes and other things are usually included).

When you are there, the podcast pre-loads on your computer. Then you see the length of the podcast in the player (i.e. 1:27:08 for part 4 of 1 Thessalonians).

Doing this, if the podcast does not play all the way through, then I cannot fix your operating system, sorry. Complain to Apple, and consider buying the CDs.

Hope this helps.

PS: I can never replicate this problem here at home. Not on any PC, not on our phones, not on my android tablet. But I have replicated it at the homes of friends with rural or low-budget internet service. Even there, however, I have been able to download the podcasts and play them in a media player.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby bahr » Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 pm

But some must have retained some knowledge...for example...one can observe the architecture in South America and recognize that the little savages living there did not come up with those skills by themselves or likely at all and the "god" they worshiped seemed to correlate with some type of evil entity. As advanced as their buildings were they never kept going so after that "god" was gone, defeated by Yahwehs angels, chained up, etc. they went back to being the unintelligent savages they were.

All the original civilizations in Meso- or South-America came from White men, according to the savages themselves! They told the conquistadors that their civilization was build by "Tall White men with red hairs and beards, coming from the east". After the departure of the White men to the east again, the "gods" of the savages were often named after these White men, like Kukulkan for instance. That's why these gods were known as "great White pre-columbian gods".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_gods

When one look at the incredible road and architectural infrastructures of these ancient civilizations, one cannot honestly deny their White influence and origin, in my opinion.

https://readtiger.com/wkp/en/Inca_road_system
bahr

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism vs Evolution