This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 11, 2016 4:18 pm

andersonone wrote:Only as I have been able to listen to them via the streams - the podcasts do not work on my ipad. There is no reason to come at me in this manner. I am just discussing my thoughts on things here like everyone else. If you don't want to discuss it then that's fine. No hard feelings.

Thanks for clarifying the problem--because you didn't respond to my earlier suggestion that you listen to Bill's podcasts on the subject, I was a little skeptical--as I've seen that before--people wanting to push a subject prior to actual in-depth study.

You may find the following forum thread on "Rationalizing The Bastards" helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5795

I also had the same problem you are having with your Mac--the podcasts would play for a short period of time and then stop. I looked into this problem and the recommendation was to download Microsoft Silverlight for Macs. I've never had a problem since then. Depending on compatibility, you can download it here:

https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverligh ... fault.aspx
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby andersonone » Wed May 11, 2016 6:53 pm

EzraLB wrote:
andersonone wrote:Only as I have been able to listen to them via the streams - the podcasts do not work on my ipad. There is no reason to come at me in this manner. I am just discussing my thoughts on things here like everyone else. If you don't want to discuss it then that's fine. No hard feelings.

Thanks for clarifying the problem--because you didn't respond to my earlier suggestion that you listen to Bill's podcasts on the subject, I was a little skeptical--as I've seen that before--people wanting to push a subject prior to actual in-depth study.

You may find the following forum thread on "Rationalizing The Bastards" helpful:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5795

I also had the same problem you are having with your Mac--the podcasts would play for a short period of time and then stop. I looked into this problem and the recommendation was to download Microsoft Silverlight for Macs. I've never had a problem since then. Depending on compatibility, you can download it here:

https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverligh ... fault.aspx

Thanks brother. I will try that.
andersonone

Previous

Return to Creationism vs Evolution