This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 04, 2016 9:48 am

The kikes at Yale university puts this short video together to show how apes mysterious morphed into White men. I find it amusing that in all the scenarios where they show the so-called process of evolution, they NEVER show how monkeys evolved into niggers--they skip the niggers and go directly to White men out of political correctness. :lol:

Of course, watching this video, I can completely see the similarity between apes and niggers--that's an easy sell--but the quantum leap from ape-man to Adam is absolutely mind-boggling in its absurdity.

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby wmfinck » Wed May 04, 2016 11:56 am

I left the following comment. But Youtube has a scam going where often only the person who posted an anti-PC comment can see it.

The destruction of Western Civilization at the hands of the synagogue of satan is absolutely evident in the fact that idiots actually get paid to produce trash like this and call it science.
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby brucebohn » Wed May 04, 2016 6:41 pm

I can still recall the confusion and disbelief, even at the
early age of 10 or 11 , that I experienced from reading
my fourth/ fifth grade history text books that taught
that the early Britons were, basically, stone age cave dwellers.
Complete with graphics depicting such a farce...
By my twenties I understood that all of academia was
nothing more than Jewish indoctrination centers.
Most folks swallow any tripe fed to them from someone
with a PHD before their name, and it is no wonder, since
critical thinkers is the last thing the Kikes can tolerate.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
User avatar
brucebohn
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: GEORGIA

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby andersonone » Tue May 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 10, 2016 8:13 pm

andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?

You're wrong. "I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I am the Lord, and there is none else" Isaiah 45:5-6.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby andersonone » Tue May 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Kentucky wrote:
andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?

You're wrong. "I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I am the Lord, and there is none else" Isaiah 45:5-6.

Mark


And couldnt that mean for us his people that he is our God? He also said have no other gods before him...as if there are other options. Just putting this idea out there as it is supported by the evidence which i alluded to. I agree with you that for us there is no other...but there are also "trees which he has not planted," implying they were planted by another...
andersonone
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby Kentucky » Wed May 11, 2016 1:09 am

andersonone wrote:And couldnt that mean for us his people that he is our God?

An exclusive God for an exclusive race of people that says there are no other supernatural deities. If you want to think that Kali is a reality, then you agree with Hindu squat monsters, not the Bible.

He also said have no other gods before him...as if there are other options.

The options are all frauds and the figment of mongrel imaginations.

Just putting this idea out there as it is supported by the evidence which i alluded to.

You're confusing evidence with wishful thinking.

I agree with you that for us there is no other...but there are also "trees which he has not planted," implying they were planted by another...

Planted by another God? Matters are established by two witnesses, not an implication. What that verse means is that there are mongrels in the world that were not created by God, but rather by race mixers that violate God's Law. Are you going to deify miscegenation? If you think there are other Gods for other breeds of bipeds, then you're pan-theistic; something which Scripture does not support.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby Joe » Wed May 11, 2016 2:09 am

That is similar to what the kinist seem to believe, Christ said "no man comes to the Father but by me", yet kinist imagine the other races to have their own separate path to God, their own 'Christ'.

Another witness, a compelling verse for me.
Psa 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Idols have no power, no creative power whatsoever. The reason the non-whites follow idols is not because they are gods, but because non-whites are godless.

I think of it as God's creation and the corruption of that creation, not two separate creations.

Mark is being brief as I am really sure if you were to investigate this further andersonone, you would find very little support for such an idea and a lot of witnesses to the contrary ...which I think Mark is trying to convey without an essay.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
User avatar
Joe
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby Les » Wed May 11, 2016 2:50 am

andersonone wrote:Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?


There is a lack of evidence for us these days about Atlantis, Lemuira, MU, etc, as ancient history has been hidden and re-written. That is how kings /dictators /governments stay in power.
Until more of the world is excavated and the deeper we go, with more of the ancient sites uncovered, and the deepest parts of every ocean is revealed, then all we have are ideas of what happened. Not solid proof.
Interesting material for sure.

Ok, so, in one sentence to sum it up ;
In the briefest explanation I can give - bipeds around the planet worship many "gods", but have been deceived by the fallen angels / demons / lower entities.


These abominations then try to lure pure Adamites/Israelites into following their customs.

It is all the same evil energy.
They changed their names (just like their offspring - the satanic seedline have always done, as a disguise).
these other "gods" try to pretend they are somebody/something else, and pretend they are greater than they are.

How many of them actually reveal themselves and exhibit any powers ?

It is no different than the worship of "Mary".
She was not and is not part of the godhead (YAHWEH / Yahshua, Jesus Christ) just because she was Christ's earthly mother.
All the appearances / apparitions of her were just illusions, for Satan to maintain support for his organization , the Roman Catholic "church".
Les
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

Re: Ape To "Human" In 90 Seconds

Postby bahr » Wed May 11, 2016 5:38 am

Has anyone else here considered the idea that other dieties/gods created the other races? The bible does seem to hint at "other gods" and says that for us yahweh is above all other gods..so there appears to be some validity to the idea. Nothing says that yahweh is the only one capable of creating a race, and i often wonder if the language around the "daughters of strange gods" and the evidence of super intelligence in south america, atlantis, etc for short periods of time reflect a rule by other dieties who created their own ripoffa of yahwehs creation/race.

Thoughts?


"Angels", or more appropriately celestial creatures, are not "gods" but servants of Yahweh, like men. They are just of an another order, or "habitation". They were evidently created with the capacity to choose between good and evil, like us, otherwise they couldn't have rebelled against Yahweh in the first place.

The first Christians apparently knew this, as attested by the well-known discussions (probably with judaizers and edomite bastards) about the "sex of angels" in the first centuries of our era. But we can't know how exactly these angels corrupted the creation and "fabricated" the impure beasts known as niggers (among other innumerable parasites), because the Scriptures don't tell us much about the capacities and attributes of these celestial armies. There are things men can't even imagine, but that doesn't mean these things don't exist!
User avatar
bahr
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Belgium

Next

Return to Creationism vs Evolution

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron