This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Fallacy of Evolutionary Theory

The Fallacy of Evolutionary Theory

Postby BrettLight » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 am

Here's a link to what I wrote up the other day concerning 'evolution': http://whiteracialidentity.net/2015/08/ ... ry-theory/ I think I covered everything fairly thoroughly! Evolution sure is nonsense.... And they say WE are the crazies!
BrettLight

Re: The Fallacy of Evolutionary Theory

Postby brucebohn » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 am

Thanks for your contributions Brett....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks, Brett. Hoping it reaches a big audience.
Evolution, as well as being an anti-scientific fairy tale, is the most demeaning load of bullshit aimed against our great Father and His people.
Glad you mentioned Attenborough btw.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Nayto » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:28 pm

A nice read. Thanks BrettLight.
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:32 am

I got a good chuckle out of the observation:

"If I were to make a guess, I’d say that this missing link would look like some sort of coffee-coloured nearly-man."

There are no early negroid remains found anywhere in Europe. If african negroids moved up into Europe and "evolved" into Whites, the ground would be littered with these coffee-coloured "nearly man" remains.

It wouldn't shock me if the Jews dig up the remains of some negro soldier from WWII in Germany and claim it as proof that the Germans had early nigger ancestors.

Just as absurd is the idea that Whites "evolved" a larger brain capacity because the harsh climate of Europe demanded more intelligence to survive. If a "nearly man" with african-level intelligence found himself in Europe 5,000 years ago, he would die within a year and never have a chance to evolve. Without White intelligence as a prerequisite, the establishment of an advanced civilization in Europe would be impossible.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Creationism vs Evolution