This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Antievolution Video - kinda funny

Antievolution Video - kinda funny

Postby Filidh » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:07 pm

it's a multiculti church channel, not a christian one (since identity is the only christianity), but the video is still pretty good.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Re: Antievolution Video - kinda funny

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Filidh wrote:it's a multiculti church channel, not a christian one (since identity is the only christianity), but the video is still pretty good.

That is funny, watching phd's fumbling around for a definitive answer where none can be found. And then the same question to the by products of academia. They just can't seem to say the words proffered from God as to 'kind after kind.'

Mark
Kentucky

Postby bahr » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

A very good video to watch:

bahr

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 am

I really liked this.
The students are non-white, the professors are fags and jews ...perhaps one lost sheep. Are they deceivers or are they stupid ? what is the nature of their intelligence, the students certainly seem deceived and incapable of critically analyzing what they are taught (wonder why).
It really concerns me that the fag could have a PhD because he started-out saying 'thousands of examples' then it became one invalid example and he seemed to think it was a joke. He knew what he was doing ...it seems to be a charade.

However I don't know much about this subject, it has never really drawn me in.

Thanks for the doco Bahr.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 pm

there's a full, longer version of the video, but after watching it all the way thru, it's really not worth watching since the short version in the op sums up all that's necessary. the long version even tried to make out hitler to be a darwinist, and it's full of a lot of church idiocy.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:07 am

That documentary posted by Bahr was incredible. I noticed that they started by pointing-out contradictions in the null hypothesis (evolution is considered null because it is now dogma, even though a null hypothesis and burden of proof is arbitrarily applied, to facilitate debate).

They then present evidence, without building explicit premises. This evidence would have to be explained/refuted by the skeptics, and they cannot demand absolute proof in such a situation.
Since no specific premise is presented, simply evidence, an absolute conclusion cannot be ascertained; this seems like a good tactic because it means that their evidence is not simplified to a straw-man... and then ridiculed.

When arguing from a null it is important to remember that once evidence is presented you must explain that evidence, you cannot simply demand absolute proof as the darwinist do, to me and my developing insights, they seem to avoid answering the evidence and rely on a series of logical fallacies, flimsy/inconclusive evidence and diversions.

It is expedient for darwinist to imply that there are only two contrary views to choose from, notice that they, the darwinist, never answer their critics and only ever answer the straw-man called 'creationism'. This is the way many jewish schemes work, they reduce everything to two contrary or multiple simplified positions, building straw-mans and undermining them with propaganda.

Thanks for posting the vid Bahr.
Last edited by Joe on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:11 am

Here it is:

bahr

Return to Creationism vs Evolution